2.

Just An Ordinary Person

I woke up the next morning anticipating the day. Today was the day I was going to hang out with the Jackson Wang. In the morning I went to university and watched the clock tick by the seconds ever so slowly. Finally, the class ended and I bolted out the door to go to my coffee shop job. Never before had I been so excited for work! 

It was the typical work day for me. Taking people's orders and brewing the coffee, while on my break trying to finish homework. The one person I kept searching for the entire time wasn't showing up for his regular order. I just figured he was sleeping at GOT7's dorm or something. Those crazy idol schedules can take a toll on a person's body. The day was still young and there wasn't really any reason for me to lose hope. 

Still, the thought of him not showing up scared me for some reason. I looked up and saw an angry customer frowning at me. I guess I had drifted off into a little dreamland. Oops, did I do that? I quickly apologized for my mistake and the line moved along. 

The daylight was starting to fade and the street lights were starting to dimly illuminate the street. The customers slowly trickled down and eventually there wasn't anyone left in the spacious, yet cozy shop. I was just wiping down the counters when I heard the door open and the little bell attached to it jingle. I looked up and saw the person I was looking foward to the most. 

Jackson.

He looked breath taking on his simple dark wash jeans and a black t-shirt along with those work boots I saw him wearing most of the time. Jackson gave me a small smile and waved. I said hi and he sat down on one of the wooden backed chairs and turned around to face watch me do my duties as a barista. 

"How was your day?" 

"It was fine, but kinda boring." I replied back. Boring because I was looking foward to meeting you.

"Don't worry. I'm here to save you from dying of boredom."

I gave a small smile and asked, "So, what did you do all day?"

"Well, you know, sleep, eat, then sleep again. None of us get to do that enough on a regular day. GOT7, I mean."

I felt a twinge of concern for his well-being and I just realized how tired his face, his gorgeous face, looks. I felt guilty of him taking out time of his resting time to meet with me.

I finished quicker than I thought and changed into some regular clothes and put my hair in my typical bun. I chose my outfit very carefully this morning. I decided on a flowy flowery shirt and some dark shorts with Converse shoes. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw slight surprise on Jackson's face at my outfit.

"Do I look okay?" I asked him cautiously. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear his answer because I'm not exactly a fashonista or anything.

"You look....pretty....I mean you look fine." I saw him blush a tiny bit from his shyness.

"Come on, let's go. We don't have forever," I said chuckling at Jackson.

-------

"So where do you want to go?" Jackson asked me.

"Hmm...how about the mall? I really like it when the mall is sorta empty. I don't know why, but it makes me feel like I'm living in my own world. Plus, there wouldn't be too many people to recognize you."

"Hey, are you jealous of the fangirls recieving my attention?" he joked with me.

"Whatever," I teasingly said back. I heard Jackson do that funny laugh beside me which made it impossible for me not to smile along.

-------

When we got to the mall it was about 10:30 and the mall was starting to clear out. We walked around and learned more about each other. After a while we got hungry and Jackson pointed out a place he said had cooking just like his mom's. I ordered something spicy because I cannot explain my addiction to spicyness. He ordered some mandu and joked that it was called Wang Mandu since he ordered it so much.

After we sat down we gobbled up the food to the extent that if people saw us they'd think that we haven't seen food in weeks. 

"Do you want to try some of my mandu?" Jackson asked.

"Sure. I love stealing other people's food," I said. He blew on the food to make sure it wasn't too hot and that me made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It was just so sweet. Jackson fed me the food carefully, not wanting to kill me or something. I chewed it and it was extremely delicious.

"You got to have cooking like this everyday?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, pretty much. It's delicious isn't it?" he said with a smile of success on his face. I nodded vigorously to show my agreement.

"Do you want to try some of my jamppong?" I asked in return. I saw his expression waver and started to think twice. "You don't have to, though."

"It's fine, I will," Jackson replied back.

I took a tiny bit of the broth and made sure it wasn't hot and fed it to him. I immediately saw beads of sweat form on his forehead and reached for some napkins to wipe off the sweat. It wasn't until only a few inches were left in between us that I realized what I was doing. I backed up and just handed him the napkin, trying to recover my sanity.