1.

Just An Ordinary Person
 

 I met Jackson Wang at the coffee shop I was working at when I first arrived in Korea. He would almost always come in late at night or early in the morning when I was closing up the shop and his training for the day had ended. He never told me this, but I just assumed from the limited knowledge of idol life I had heard about through blog ot comment reading. 

Jackson Wang always ordered the same thing: iced hot chocolate. On purpose I would be his cashier and the one to make his drink. After a while it became habit that once I saw him to make his iced hot chocolate. Whenever he saw bring out his order without him actually saying anything, without him even ordering, he smilied at me and thanked me in English because I don't really look any type of Korean. 

One day I finally worked up the courage to post a little note on his cup, hoping he would read it and maybe, just maybe, reply. The note said "Hi, Mr.Jackson Wang. I know this may sound a little bit creepy because I'm not really talking to you, but writing you a note. I just want to let you know that I really support GOT7 and you, of course. Hwaiting!"

I delivered the cup to him and watched him super sneakily, and by that I mean glancing out of the corner of my eyes from the register. I immediately regretted writing the note when I saw him read it and glance my way. I saw Jackson take out a pencil from his bag and write a small reply to my note. He brought up his tray with my note attached to it. 

"You know you could have just talked to me instead of acting like a creep. I enjoy being able to talk with different people." 

I jumped a tiny bit from surprise and looked up shyly from counting money in the register. 

"I don't think I was that creepy, honestly," I said with a little smirk and looked up just slightly, afraid I was going to be blinded by his beautifulness. 

"Oh yeah? Anyways, I just wanted to actually talk to you and maybe hand over my creepy response," Jackson said with a playful tone.

I took the tray and note while he watched me with a cute smile on his face. 

"I think you're really cute for sending me this note. Since you're so shy, why don't I just initiate the talking? I'm free tomorrow if you want to hang out." 

"You're right. Your note is pretty creepy. But, tomorrow I have work until closing time. Which isn't until 10PM."

"That's fine. I can come and wait for you here and then we can go where ever you want to. If you want to, I mean."

"Yeah. That sounds decent. Only if you don't mind sitting around for a little while."

He nodded eagerly and told me goodnight and to get home safe so that way we can hang out tomorrow. How could Mr. Wild&y turn into such and adorable dork? I closed up the shop barely containing my excitement for the next day.