That was all a dream? Part 2.

A Dяєαм ησт мєαηт ƒσя яєαℓιту

Your POV

I then realized that glare in her eyes. A glare of a wolf. How cruel is this curse. How could I not realize this any sooner? My "broken" arm, the tag, just everything here is just a mere part of my mind right now. How is it I get tricked.. and can't even take in the obvious clues. To only think it was a dream..

I quickly snap back out from my thoughts, seeing that this thing has came in closer, the knife inches away from my face. I was quickly being cornered. I quickily ducked under, as the knife stabbed right through the wall.

I see that my mark is slowly coming back onto my arm, and my left leg was in the worst condition it could be in. I then feel an arm wrapping around my neck, trying to choke me. I suddenly scream as I could feel a sudden stab on my lower right back. I see blood gushing out, and I was running out of breath. 

---

Kai's POV

Right after I pull out my knife, I then see Suho closing his eyes, was he trying to die?? I see blood coming from his arm and I then see a gush of water hitting the wolf's body, making it collaspe to the ground, and it was barely moving.

"How can I forget about this tag? He pulls the tag out as I could see the shawdow in the corner of my eye, it was feets away and I knew we couldn't waste another second. I went over to Haeun, quickly picking her arm, keeping her tight in my arms. 

"SUHO, WE NEED TO GET OUT RIGHT NOW, GRAB MY ARM." He ran over, grabbing my arm, "Don't expect a soft landing." I close my eyes.

I then feel a huge breeze of air as I feel a sudden thump. We landed on dirt as I hear groans coming from my left side.

"I thought it would be a lot better." I hear Suho say as I can hear him getting up from the ground. 

'It's getting better, trust me, is your arm okay?" I ask as I can feel Haeun still in my arms. "Yep, it isn't too bad." What a relief.

 I get up and lay her down on the ground. She hasn't woke up yet. I then notice blood coming from her side. Why does she have a stab there? I see blood gushing out, and it was certainly not stopping. 

"Suho, she's losing too much blood right now. Way too much, what are we going to do?" Haeun, you can't die one me, you just can't die. I can't panic.But..

"Maybe I can help?" I hear a soft voice say.

 

---

Your POV

I then feel the arms let go, as I collaspe down to the ground, trying to regain myself. I look back to see that the thing disappeared. How can I get back? I need to get back. I have to get back. I'm losing blood so fast, how can I get back?? I couldn't get up at all, I couldn't even stand. The pain from my arm, the pain from my leg, the pain from my back. I then hear the waves of water crashing against the building. I hear the door slam from outside open by the gigantic amount of water that managed to hit it. I then see water slowly creeping into the room through the small opening under the door.

I slowly scoot back against the wall, trying to bear the pain from my whole body. The door then crashed open, causing a ton load of water coming in. I was helpless. I just lean my head against the wall as the water went up my neck.

This is not real. This is not real I tell myself. I can see my blood dispersing into the water. This is not real none of it. I'm in so much pain, I'm losing so much blood, and I'm just sitting here like an idiot.

This is not real. And just like that that was the last thing I remembered, before the water had overtaken me.

--

I suddenly gasp for air as I stood right up.

"Woah, woah, you're okay." I see a guy with dark brown eyes, and neat brown hair. I see a light surrounding his hand. 

I then see Kai and Suho rushing over to me.

"Haeun ah, you're awake." I hear Kai say as he pulled me in for a hug. "I was so worried about you." I hear him whisper in my ears. HIs hug was so warm. I let out a sudden yelp as I could feel the pain from my back. 

"Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot you haven't healed all the way yet." He let go of me as he awkward scooted back.

"I'm glad you're back!" I see Suho smiling and I saw bandages wrapped around his arm.

"Suho, are you okay??" He nodded.

"I'm all okay, even better with this guy here." I seem him patting the guy.

"He's with us don't worry, he's been a huge help, he was healing your wounds." Kai adds.

"I'm Lay, you're healer. You're Haeun?." I see him smile.

"Yea, thank you very much for healing me? Wait wh-"

He holds up a tag, "I found one of these, now lie back down so I can try to finish healing you."

"How did you find us?" I say as I lie back down. I see his hand lighting up as he ran it over my wound. I flinched.

"I'm sorry, I didn't warn you it would sting. I came exploring from a small village."

"A small village?" He nods,

"Yes, there was many people there, hiding. Many of them were injured, so I stayed there for a while, trying to heal them the best I can."

"Why were they injured?"

"There is supposedly a man that's trying to find something. He's going around and killing people if they don't know."

"What the heck."

"That's why we are going back to the village and finding out about some more info." I hear Kai say.

"We should go now."

"Oh no no no, not in your condition." I feel Kai's hand stopping me and laying me back down.

"Is it okay if I heal you, and then we can get going?" Lay ask. I nodded. I lift my left arm up, seeing that a near 8 inches was gone from where it began. (Note - Remember the mark swirls around her arm).

I then see Lay giving me a weird look.

"Oh, it's-"

"No, don't worry, they told me about evertyhing, it's just so intriguing." He continued to heal, as I can feel the pain slowly going away.

How did I every get back here?

 

After a couple of minutes, I look up to see it that the sky was still dark, Lay was still healing me.

"Ah, Haeun, we found a new tag," I hear Suho say.

"You fought a wolf?" He handed it to me.

"No way," I see to look that it looked just like the one I saw that my brother..

"This was all a connection." I mumble to myself.

I gave it back to Suho, "Do you know what it does?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm going to keep it for now." Lay took his away,

"Hey Haeun, I'm not able to heal it all the way, that includes your leg too, so be careful okay?" Lay says,

"Thank you Lay." I get up as we all decided to get going to the village.

Just as I was going to begin walking, I see Kai kneeling down, gesturing me to get on his back.

"Kai, I'm fine, I can walk."

"No, even Lay says to be careful, besides I don't want you injuring yourself any farther." Kai says.

I get on his back, feeling that same warm feeling I did like the last time.

"Hold tight okay?" I nod as I hold on to him tightly. Lay goes in front of us, leading the way, and Suho dragging behind us.

 

Yet did we all know, a pair of eyes was watching us.

---

Hello everyone!! Part 2 came out ^^. Finally a new person comes in! hehe Layyy. Man, this is where the story gonna lift a bit up, so I think it's gonna get a bit more interesting than what it is now. Thank you for reading so much and I know how confusing it still is, but don't worry, it will all be answered. LOL Thank you for all the comments, I feel glad atleast some of you guys are enjoying it!! THANK YOU! :D