You're real?

A Dяєαм ησт мєαηт ƒσя яєαℓιту

"Are you okay?" I look up to see a man, is this real? He had dark messy hair, and dark eyes.  "Yea, for now." He offers his hand as I get up. I went to grab the small tag that the one of the wolves had dropped (It had weird symbols on it). Something so weird about it was that I could swear I saw it be a full tag when I saw it around the wolf's neck. It was missing it's other half, I dangle it around my neck.

I suddenly feel my wrist being grabbed. "Don't be scared, trust me." I look back to see that the same dark shadow was consuming more and more. I started to scream. I could feel the pain of the curse. I saw that the mark has lost about three centimeters of so. As the pain settled, I feel his arm around me. "Don't expect a soft landing."

In a blink of an eye, I was falling through the air. I see a sudden light around his tag. I hit my back to the ground, luckily I landed on sand. As I try to regain my posture, I could see the man clutching tightly to a similiar tag like mines, but instead, it's not missing another half, it was a full tag. (The tags are like dog tags people wear, you know, those chain ones.)

"What another suprising place I wasn't expecting." I hear him say.

"Uhm, may I ask where you got that tag?" He then looked at me and held up the tag, waving it, "This?" I nodded.

"I was in the forest when I saw one a dead wolf with it, so I took it off. " (RIP :( haha, back to the story.) I then see his eyes wide open.

"WHEre... did you get that?" He stuttered.

"That wolf back then, that ran away dropped it, oh by the way, I never got a ch-"

"May I see it please?" Suprised by his sudden anxiousness, I give him the tag. He was observing it so carefully.

"Woah, you got one too, do you know what power it has?"

"Power? Wait what do you mean?"

"I was told by an woman that there are a handful of wolves that contain these tags, I'm not sure how many,but they each contain a power, which you can utilize if you wear it."

"So your tag has the power of teleportation?" He nodded, and handed back my tag.

"Yes, but I haven't go used to it yet, because I can't control where I go, I just end up somewhere random, just like right now. I'm pretty sure I can soon teleport anywhere I want once I can harnest this power." 

"Ah, but I'm not sure about this tag, it's only half of it." I kept thinking back to when I didn't see a different place when I closed my eyes. Wait, could it be something to that? 

--

"I haven't got a chance to thank you yet, I'm Haeun." I say as I stick my hand out.

"No problem, I'm Kai." We shook hands. "Nice to meet you Haeun." 

"I'm sorry your're one of those people that got trapped here. I didn't me-"

"Does that mean I'm special?" He chuckled. I stare at him with confusion.

"I'm just joking, but I can't believe you're the one." He then took my arm.

"Wait, you know about me?"

"Of course I do, when I woke up, I saw an old man in the room and h-"

"Had a scar on his left cheek?"

"Yea, he told me about everything, from the curse, to what could be our future soon."

I started to feel tears coming to my eyes. I was just in total frustration and utter confusion. If the old man was in the room, and Kai so happened to talk to him possibly before my mind had woken, then how is Kai here, when the shadow came in the room? And how is he here when he should have been experiencing his normal life.

"Hey, are you okay?'' I hear him inching closer to me. 

"Yea, I'm trying, I'm just still confused on everything that's happening.''

"Hey, let's make that two, that curse can be broken somehow, and I think it's better if I help you."

"But-"

"No buts, I just saved you back there, so the least you can do is do a favor for me and let me help." I nodded. Kai helped me up as I take a look around. We are in the middle of nowhere. Just the plain desert. I began following him.

"Shouldn't you be the one leading? This is your doing right?" I gulped as I slowly went in front, but to tell you the truth, I had no clue where was going. Or where to begin. I then feel raindrops on my head. Raindrops came in harder and harder. There was nothing fake about that. We both began running, hoping to find some shelter. "I didn't expect to see rain here?" I hear him say as he was running behind me.

After a couple of minutes the rain suddenly stopped. "What the-" We were both drenched in nothing but water, head to toe. I then see Kai take off shirt. I turn my head back quickly. I hear him chuckle as he squeezed out all the water.

As a couple seconds pass by, I was startled. "Kai," he looked at me as I was scooting back. He then look up, seeing them. The wolves, there were 3 of them. 

"One of them has a tag." I keep scooting back until I saw Kai has gotten in front of me. I could tell the rain was the tag's doing.

"We need to get that, it could help us." He pulled out a knife as I felt that same pain coming, I've gotten used to the pain a bit, but I couldn't help but yelp out. I look behind us, seeing that the shadow has now traveled over here, close to us by 20 feet.

"Kai, we have-- to... get out. Now-." I tell him stuttering through the pain. I could tell he really wanted to get that tag, but if we both get consumed, we will all disappear.

Two of the wolves charge at Kai, as one of them charged at me. Kai was able to knife off both of them, but since I was defenseless, the wolf was able to attack me and had its sharp teeth went deep into my left leg, causing me to scream. I tried to knock it off as I could see my whole vision blur. Having pain on top of pain was unbearable.

I see that in total my mark has lost around 5 inches since the beginning. I could feel blood draining out, I then see Kai stabbing the wolf, causing it to lay in the sand. The two wolves before already ran off. He took off the tag from it and he quickly tore off part of his shirt, wrapping it around my leg. I could see the shawdow coming in way closer then what before.

He quickly tied it as he picked me up (bridal style) and said, "Hold on tight Haeun,It was weird, a second later I could feel us both falling through the air again, not as bad as before. He was still carrying me as I held on tightly. I felt a sudden thump as I landed on top of Kai. I saw we landed inside the jungle, surrounded by many trees and we landed on the dirt.  My head was throbbing as I could hear Kai groaning. 

"Are you okay?" I hear him ask so hazely, his arm still so tight around me. I suddenly realize how much weight I have put on him. I let go from his grip, scooting back from him, giving him room.

"I should be asking you that, I'm sorry I'm so heavy, I jus-" he then put his finger on my lips. He then gave me the sudden motion to keep quiet. He took out his knife as I hear noises rattling through the jungle. He stood up, a knife in his hand. He gave me the tag from earlier, giving it to me to keep. 

The sound came closer and closer, as the sound became clearer and clearer. I could hear footsteps, loud and clear. 

"Kai?"

---

Hello once again! I hoped you like chapter 2!! This was really confusing to write. Hahah, It took me a while to write it! What do you think so far? Is it too confusing for you guys? And yes, teleportation! Hehee. Kai is my bias from K and Lay is my bias from M. Thank thank thank you for reading and keep on supporting mee!! Eeeeee. I hope I can keep writing tons of chapters for you guys!!