That was all a dream? Part 1

A Dяєαм ησт мєαηт ƒσя яєαℓιту

[This will be going back and forth on diff. POV. Think of it like movie scenes.]

Your POV

I felt something so familiar, something so.. warm. I slowly open my eyes. I'm waking up in my room? Was that all a dream? I look down at my left arm... no mark? 

"Unnie!!" I hear from outside my room, followed by several knocks. Jieun ah? I get out of my bed and open the door. I then feel small arms wrapping around my legs. "GooDD MOrnING. let's PlaY!" I hear her sing. I guess it was all a dream, more like a nightmare.

"Good morning Jieun ah!" I pat her head. "Haeun ah! You're awake finally, it's 10:21 right now! Come and eat! That includes you Jieun!" I hear my mom say from the kitchen. 

"Arraso!" I say. "Jieun ah, we can play after we eat okay?" She nods her head as I pick her up to carry her to the dining table. I put her down and I sat next to her. I glad that was all a dream.

---

Kai's POV

Before I knew it, it became dawn, and it was time for us to keep going. I first go to wake up Suho. "Suho, Suho." As soon as I shake him, he instantly shot up, "I'm awake." I then head over to Haeun and try to wake her up. "Haeun, Haeun," I try to shake her shoulders, but she wasn't responding. She looked so pale right now. I touch her arms, it was cold again. But when I went to touch her forehead, it was also cold. Now she's all cold?

"Kai, Kai? I THink. We. Should. Be. HEaddding OUtt. Now." I hear him panicking. I look up to see the dark shadow coming towards.

"Suho, do what I say okay?" I see him nod. I can see Haeun's mark slowly disappearing one by one as the shadown drawed towards us. Why aren't you waking up Haeun??

---

Your POV

I feel a sudden pain on my left arm, it came so abruptly, that I accidently dropped my spoon, and it came crashing down on the floor. "Omo, Haeun, I told you that you should have kept your cast on, you shouldn't have took it off so early.' My mom says. 

"Cast?" I look at her puzzled.

"Oh come on, don't act like you forgot." She gives me a cold stare, but I did forget..

"I can't belieVe You BrokE youR left Arm befORE me." I hear Jieun say. I broke it?

I pick up my spoon and went up towards the kitchen. I suddenly feel a big bump. "Yah, you're not going to greet me?" I look up to see my brother, Hyung-Sik.

"Anneyeong oppa!" I give him a hug and he smiles back. He put down his things and went over to the table to sit next to Jieun.

"Jieun ah, what did I tell you? Appa and I got you a present from Korea! We picked it out just for you!"  I see him pull out a cap from his back. Jieun's eyes widened as she grabbed it and put it on. "Thank you, thank you!" I hear laughing from the table.

If only I could go back and live in Korea with my dad. If only my parents didn't divorce and she didn't get a promotion. 

"Omma, we didn't forget you, we got you this!" He held up a dog tag, and I couldn't clearly see what was inscribed on it. Such a coincidence. I then hear sirens go off from the distance. Something that has never happened in years,  a tsunami. 

---

Kai's POV (Sorry for the back and forth happening like every other few lines or so, but I'm wondering if something is clicking?)

"Why isn't she awake yet?" Suho asked. 

"I don't know, but I can still feel a heartbeat." As I touch her wrist, I could still feel it. Hauen, we need you right now.(Can you feel my heartbeat? LOL, I'm sorry, I had to. 2pm Hottest here ^^) 

I look up to see that the shadow is coming closer and closer, as we waste more and more time 

"We need to get going though." I was about to carry Haeun, but then, "KAI, HELP ME.." I quickly look back to see that a wolf was on top of Suho and it had a tag. I see him struggling to get out of the wolf's grasp. "SUHO." I quickly ran over, pulling out my knife.

---

Your POV (This is meanwhile ^ that is happening.)

"WE NEED TO GET TO SHELTER." I scream as I went over to grab Jieun. The sirens went off for a good 5 minutes. I hear sceaming coming from the outside of our apartment. I look out the window to see that the sky has turned dark, and I could see water coming up and fast, already crashing through part of the city. I quickly grab Jieun from the hallway as I see Hyung-Sik coming over and picking her up to carry her.

"Jieun ah, I know you want to save your toys right now, but we need to be safe, I promise you we will buy you as much as you want, but right now we have to get out." I see her nod her head as she began sobbing. 

"Oppa, I'm scared." 

"I know, but I'm going to protect you, all of us." 

"Oppa, OPPA, where's mom?"  We all looked around, as I quickly headed inside her room. I open the door to see her kneeling on the floor, going through all her stuff, seeing things thrown everywhere in the room. 

"OMMA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WE HAVE TO GET OUT RIGHT NOW OR ELSE." I quickly ran over to grab her arm, but she wouldn't budge. She let go of me as she kept going through her stuff. 

"OMMA, I'M NOT LEAVING HERE WITHOUT YOU. GET UP WI-" I then feel the pain coming back to my arm. I suddenly fell to the ground and I couldn't bare this pain.

"HAEUN AH? ARE YOU OKAY?" I see her rushing to me, and saw I had pain in my arm, got up and left the room for a brief moment. I see outside the window, and I could tell that the tsunami waves has gotten closer and closer then before.

I see her come back, not noticing that she closed the door.

"We don't have much time, I told Hyung-Sik to take Jieun and to go ahead of us. I'm going to take you, we are getting out." (Wow, I know right? This mom... LOL, back to the story.)

"But omma I-" She went over to me, grabbing my right arm, trying to get me up. I then felt a sharp, deep pain on my leg. I then collaspe, feeling a pain so unbearable. 

"Haeun. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I hear her scream. "Omma, there's a sudden pain in my leg, DON'T WORRY I CA-

"I'm going to get bandages, you wait here. Don't worry, we will get out of here as soon as possible." I see her get up and head into her bathroom. What is she doing?? We are wasting time. I can manage, but why is she wasting time??

"OMMA, DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME, LET'S JUST GO BEFORE WE ARE BOTH GOING TO DIE." I see her come back instantly with the first aid kit. I then see from the corner of my eye a knife hiding behind her.. "OMm-" I then shot up from the ground, trying to bear the pain, while making distance from her. She then started to go closer to me, as she held the knife in her hand. She came even closer, trying to cut me .

I then realized.....

---

Kai's POV

Right after I pulled out my knife, I then see Suho....

(DUN DUN DUNNNN) THAT PIANO PLAYING.

I'm sorry if it's a bit shorter than usual... TO BE CONTINUED

 

---

Hi everyone! New chapter camee out! Again! But this time, it's only PART ONE! 2 cliffhangers in one!!! Sorry if it jumped around a lot... but I hope something clicked. ^^ It's like at the end of some episodes, "What did happen after that split second," or something like that hahaha. The next part I'm going to start off from your POV, just a heads up. I hope it's good! I'm glad there's good comments about the story so far!! Thank you, Thank you for reading so much! I wonder what's going to happen! heheh. ^^ Feel free to comment and all!