chapter four.

Her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her.                                                                                              

 

Mute.

That's was her label at school. Yuri was claimed to be the mute, selfish girl that was the complete opposite, and only her friends knew that. Yuri never spoke up, especially to Taehyung. Whenever she would, her voice would be completely inaudible. But her friends thought her voice was soothing, and beautiful. They were the only ones who knew how she sounded like, how she acted; how happy she seemed.

But no, Yuri wasn't happy at all. The feeling of being picked on for someone you're not is almost like a slap in the face. It stings. Was she really not worth anything?

A teardrop fell upon her face and she quickly wiped it away just as the doctor handed her the tray with Hyo-Rin's vitamins and pills. It was another of those days where she was repeatedly picked on, and she didn't stand up for herself. It was another of those days where she regrets not standing up for herself, and she has to take a day to forgive herself.

“Yuri, are you alright?” Yuri snapped out of her thoughts and she quickly nodded.

“Thank you,” she whispered, her voice barely audible.

She grabbed the tray and she began to head down the hallway, her head hung low. The tears were somehow continuing to fall down her cheeks, and she didn't want anyone to see her at this point. Except Hyo-Rin, who would give her emotional treatment to let her forget about the events that have happened all day.

In her head, she could hear the snickers and giggles that escaped through each girl in the hallway. In addition, she heard the multiple insults that Taehyung and his group have said towards her. On the other hand, Taehyung felt the regret of saying those harsh words towards her. He felt the small hint of pain hidden in her eyes as she tried to pass by the hallway, to exit and run to the hospital for Hyo-Rin. It was the regret that was beginning to kill him softly on the inside. Mute, that's what he called her.

Suddenly, Yuri was brought back to reality as she bumped into a muscular chest which sent her flying to the ground. Along with the slippery floor, she felt the tray slip out of her hands and the pills scattered around her. Great, now I have to go back and get new pills. She thought as she glanced up to see a hand, offering to help her up.

She looked up to see a pair of familiar eyes that always had that bold look. She quickly got up on her own, dusting off her uniform and bending down to pick up the tray. A small rush of pain went through her head, as she groaned in pain, feeling the other person's head hit hers as well.

“Ouch,” she mumbled to herself as she rubbed it softly.

She quickly grabbed the tray and glanced up towards him, “Look Taehyung, if you're trying to pick a fight, you're at the wrong place.”

Taehyung felt his wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter