chapter two.

Her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Her.                                                                                              

Hospital Parking Lot

 

What am I doing here? Taehyung thought to himself as he looked out the window. His mother drove him all the way to the hospital for God knows what, and Taehyung is still wondering why. What did I do now? Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as his mother parked the car near the entrance to the hospital. He glanced over at her and gave her a confused look, while she folded her arms and raised an eyebrow.

“What did I do now?” He groaned as she pointed towards the entrance of the hospital.

“Kim Taehyung, I know that you're lacking in community hours.” She declared sternly, “How are you going to graduate if you don't complete them?”

“But out of all the choices I could use, you chose the hospital?” He questioned her, “Mom, are you serious?”

She nodded, “I'm serious, Taehyung. You're not getting your new car until you're done your community hours.”

Another groan escaped Taehyung's lips as he unbuckled his seatbelt, “What am I gonna do there anyway?”

“Janitor cleaning, you need some practice to improve the way you clean your bedroom.” She pursed her lips into a line, “Now, go inside and finish your hours. You want that car, right?”

Taehyung rolled his eyes and got out of the car, making sure he slammed the door shut. He crossed the parking lot and his mother took off, leaving him all by himself. He in a huge breath as he entered into the swivelled doors, beginning his own job as a janitor.

“Goodmorning sunshine!” Yuri exclaimed as she placed the tray on Hyo-Rin's bedside table.

She watched as she fluttered her eyes open, rubbing them gently and slowly sitting up. Yuri assissted her and tried to make Hyo-Rin comfortable in her seat. It was 8:30 on a Saturday morning and Yuri managed to get up on her own – without her alarm clock – and lazily get into the shower. She managed to jog over to the hospital, dress up into her uniform and take out Hyo-Rin's pills for the day.

“How was your sleep?” She questioned Hyo-Rin as she smiled.

“It was good, but it was still noisy in the hallway.” She replied as Yuri sat on the chair beside her bed.

“It's time to eat breakfast and then take your pill, then I can tell you a story.” Yuri planned as she grabbed the bowl of porridge.

“What story is it this time?” Hyo-Rin asked as Yuri shrugged.

“I have no idea, but let's see how it goes.” Yuri answered as she began to feed Hyo-Rin her breakfast.

Yuri couldn't stop thinking about the news that has been spreading throughout the hospital. The news of a brand new janitor couldn't stop bothering her, and she couldn't pinpoint as to why it was. She felt goosebumps throughout her arms at the thought of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter