chapter three.

Her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her.                                                                                              

Room C314

 

It was almost six in the afternoon, and Taehyung has been standing in front of the door for a good five minutes. He shrugged, and twisted the doorknob, entering into the room. There she sat, her back faced towards him, her eyelids shut. The young girl glanced up, almost alarmed, until a small smile formed on her lips.

“Are you new here?” She asked softly as she tried not to wake up Yuri, who was fast asleep.

Taehyung slowly nodded his head, “I'm the new janitor here.”

The young girl nodded and held out her hand, “I'm Hyo-Rin, nice to meet you..?”

“V,” Taehyung lied, “call me V.”

Hyo-Rin shook her hand with Taehyung's, and nicely retreated, staring at him as he began to mop the floors of the room. She watched him as he kept his silence, but she felt suspicious. Taehyung felt himself inwardly sigh with relief, he almost blew his cover. Did Hyo-Rin know about me? Has Yuri ever spoken about me?

“You're really shy,” Hyo-Rin muttered to herself as Taehyung glanced up and looked at her, “are you always like this?”

He shook his head, “No, I'm usually loud. But your friend over there looks like she needs her sleep.”

“Oh – her name is Nurse Yuri,” Hyo-Rin smiled as she glanced down at Yuri, “isn't she pretty?”

Taehyung felt himself stiffen as he looked towards Yuri, who was lightly snoring in her sleep. Yuri's face looked fair and flawless, her eyelashes were extremely long, and her cheeks had a small hint of blush on them. Yuri's hair fell effortlessly down her back, some of the strands blocking her face. Although she was only sleeping, she looked like a sleeping beauty. Taehyung couldn't help but stare for God knows how long. Hyo-Rin cleared , as Taehyung slowly nodded his head. She is beautiful, but I shouldn't be thinking this.

“She's beautiful,” Taehyung whispered, “really beautiful.”

Hyo-Rin grinned, looking out the window as the sun began to set. Until Yuri fluttered her eyes open, giving Taehyung a sign that he should get out of the room as soon as possible. He quickly grabbed the tub of water and his mop as Yuri rubbed her eyes, not seeing him a metre away from her. Hyo-Rin watched him as he stormed out of the room quickly and quietly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter