Taxi Ride

Lips and Fingertips: BEHIND THE SCENES

 

5. Taxi Ride (Originally a scene set in Ch. 47 Late Again)

 

.

.

.

 

            The ride to the hotel was a silent, pressure filled and extremely tense one. None of them would speak or say anything, and even the taxi driver refrained from asking any unnecessary questions he would usually ask to his passengers.

 

            The tightly knotted brows on Ilhoon’s face showed nothing but of utter confuse. All this time he thought it was the player imaged rapper Ravi, but it turned it was the timid good looking Hong Bin…

 

            Thinking back, he did remember your eyes widening when he first showed you that picture of Hong Bin, and also how Hong Bin called him when he posted a photo of you…

 

            His hand went to pinch his forehead.

 

            The signs were all there, and he knew that VIXX had a group phone… Just... What was he thinking? If he had thought a little bit deeper, he would have known…           

 

            Ravi, on the other hand was silent because it was just a tad bit awkward for him. Honestly, why did he tag along was a mystery to him. Though, secretly he sensed that Hong Bin needed him, which was why he tagged along.

 

            And lastly, no one could blame Hong Bin for being silent. A thousand thoughts ran through his mind while the taxi zoomed off on the cement road, blowing up the dirt into the air, making the air dusty and messy, just like his mind.

 

 

_

 

Reason for Removal

 

errrrr.... I guess I just wanted to get Hong Bin to the hotel quick.

Felt like if I included this, the story drags on too much... :/

 

on a completely side note 

guys you must go check out this MASHUP youtube thing.

this youtuver LO VIXX does mashup of vixx songs - like acousitc vers and ballads vers..

IT IS AMAZING. 

my favourite is this one: 

 

VIXX ETERNITY ver.6 (Full ver.)

please go check it out! :D