Why?

Lips and Fingertips: BEHIND THE SCENES

1. Why? (Originally chap 11. - I'm a ert for you)

 

.

.

.

 

            “I tried to listen to Wonsik, I really did.” He mumbled into your hair. You feel his body shake a little, and you can’t help but wrap your arms around him.

 

            “Why do I feel like I want to keep you to myself, when I barely know you?”

 

            “Why do I want to stay here all day, just have you in my arms?”

 

            “Why do I still think of you, even when Wonsik tells me you think nothing of me?”

 

            “Why do I feel this pull towards you, the urge to keep you by my side?”

 

            “Why do I not feel guilt towards you, but more so affection?”

 

            Hong Bin’s words floated like bubbles, and surrounded you as your bambi eyes widened with surprise.

 

            “What have you done with me?” He whispers.

 

            You wonder what you did. You thought he was the one working his magic on you. You knew deep down you just put his shirt hidden underneath the drawers, where you could easily find but not see. You knew deep down you wanted him to touch you again, embrace you, kiss you…

 

            “What do you want from me?” He asks again, his chin resting on the top of your head.

 

            You hear his steady heartbeat, the warmth of him reaching out to you.

 

            “I don't know.” You feel his embrace on you loosen. You hug him tighter, “but I have the same questions about you too.”

 

            He looks at you, questioned. “What do you mean?"

 

            "I think you're a complete bastard for treating me the way you just did in the make up room, but somehow my body calls for you, I want to be by your side, I don't think about anything else but you and only you and -"

 

            Without a second thought, his lips crashed down onto you. 

 

            It was soft, just like how you remembered. Some people say that when it is the kiss of one's life, one can only feel the kiss, and it is as if the world stops and as if time has stopped all on its own. Everything around will become motionless... But it is not like that when you kissed Hong Bin. 

 

            You didn't even have the power to pay attention to what was happening around you.

 

            All you felt was him, and all he felt was you.

 

            Why?

 

            Why do you feel like this?

 

 

 

__

 

Reason for replacement:

 

I dunno. I just didn't like it.... :/ 

I wrote half way through with this version and I wasn't feeling anything.

The kiss wasn't described enough, and the emotions of the two characters were not developed at all...

it was nothing but confusion... :/ 

 

So yeah I scratched it out. :)

But I really liked the questioning part at the begining, so I was hoping I could use it somewhere later on...

Well I obviously couldn't, but I still really liked the first part so i wanted to share it with you guys. 

 

any comments on this deleted scene? :)