06

Tell Me How To Love You

Today you try to avoid L.joe as you can. You afraid that you can't accept whats gonna happen if you meet him.

What make you more afraid is, you already hear the news that L.joe was looking for you the whole days.

You was more confident today. Because yesterday you'd successfully avoided L.joe.

As always, you try to be busy so the chance for L.joe to meet you will not gonna happen.

You walked with your fellow friend to the library.The best way you can do to avoid L.joe is not sitting in the class when the teacher didn't attend the class.

While you and your fellow friends were studying in the library, you suddenly feel bored. Because there was so silent.

You know, library is not your style actually. So you told your friends that you need go to the toilet ALONE.

You actually want to escape from them. You just walk in the hallway blankly. You didn't know where to go.

There was to much thing in your head. While you walk leisurely in the hallway, you felt like someone was following you recently.

You not daring to turn back. You were so scared if that person was L.joe. Then, suddenly comes a boy.

Like always, the boy were confessing to you like he always did to you everyday non stop and no regret.

He was one year junior from you. Pure and innocent.

You can tell that the boy loving you not because your hotness and queenka status. Really different from L.joe.

You can feel the footsteps of the person that was following you around coming closer. And your heart hardly tells that it was L.joe.

With no thought and hesistate. You spoke.

" Aren't you tired of all of this? And aren't you afraid if this can hurt your feeling by your pure and innocent love?" you shouted at the boy.

It was the first time you mad at him. You always just smile and calmly when you rejected his love.

" And then? Would you please accept my love? So it will not hurt my feeling?" the boy calmly reply. You were to shocked.

You felt a tears that may burst. How can you let the boys hurt his feeling just by his pure and innocent love? You wouldn't and can't let the boy end up regrets and hurting alone just like you.

"If i accept your love.. Will you make me happy.. And make me....believe in love AGAIN? Would you promise me that you'll never leave me and let go of me easily? Would you promise me that?" You said it slowly but still can hear by the person who had been following you around.

The boys was so happy to hear the question that came out from your mouth. He pulled you in his arm and hug you tightly.

"Gomawo noona. I know.. That one day... Umm,,or this day.. You will problaly accept my love." the boys said excitedly.

Step by step,... You can hear the footsteps that had following you passed the two of you.

As expected, it was L.joe. He was passed you two without looking even a glance at you.

As L.joe was missing from your sight, you started to burst the tears.

"Noona.. Noona, whu are you crying?" the boy nervously ask you. You can't bear it anymore. You buried your face to the boy's chest.

And started cried loudly.