05

Tell Me How To Love You

You woke up after hear your phone ringing. But you're looking to your clock first. 7:15 a.m.

"Bicheosseo. OMG! Im late! 15 minute left. !" You get done yourself for school really quickly.

You look at your watch. '5 minute left. Omg' When you step out from the gate you got surprised by someone.

"Boo!" It was L.joe "Haha! You should look at your face just now! " L.joe laughed at you.

You just glance at him and took fast step to avoid him.

L.joe slightly chased you. And grab your wist. You two heading to school while holding hand.

"Why didn't answer my call? Are you still mad at me?" L.joe ask you softly. But you didn't hear him clearly because you're too mazed right now.

You suddenly realize what happen and quickly pull your hand from L.joe grip. L.joe got confused by your action.

He grab your arm and pushed you to the wall. You really nervous. L.joe leaned close to you and squeeze your hair.

"Yaah! What are you doing?! Stop messing my hair." You shouted at him.

 "Shut up. You really messy today. Im helping you right now. I don't know that you would really ugly when you're mad." L.joe said whisperely to you.

You really unsastified with that statement. You want to fight back.

But, you know that you shouldn't be with him right now.

You know that you should avoid him.

"Get lose! Don't ever you dare to act like you know who i am. Im the new Youngrae!

Sound selfish huh? Its all because of you.

Don't you ever think that I'll forget what you had done to me!

!"

You really don't believe that you brought up the story that completely was not L.joe fault.

Also those curse, it just slipped out from your tounge.