01

Tell Me How To Love You

"Guys! Look at there. Who's coming? It's our prince Charming!! OMG!" You teased at the three kingka.

It formed by Chunji, Changjo and L.joe. The girls all screamed aloud and gathered around those three kingka.

Chunji looked at you and wink. He's already knows the playful you who love to annoy people.Queenka that different from the other one.

Changjo just giving you his flirt smile. He likes you as his friend. He thought you as his own sister.

To him, you are pretty girl and playful and a bit socialize but you still know how to respect the others feeling.

L.joe. Hmmm.. You stared at him that also stared at you with burning eyes.

Chunji and Changjo coming to your place. L.joe only can follow them. The girls? Aren't they jealous? Of course not! Because you're different.

Everyone know that you're friendly and friends with everyone not anyone. You also didn't show your interested to the boys.Even though you're bit socialize.

To you, the boys just only your funny and easy going buddyz. The girls also like your attitude.

"Yaah! Youngrae ah! Having fun huh?" Chunji patted your head.

"Not enough I thought?" Changjo teased you,

"I think so." You replied with an evil smile.

"Yaaah! Everyone! L.joe is giving out his phone number to the five people who approach him first!

" You shouted to the girls and quickly take Chunji and Changjo ran with you.

"Waah. Noona! You're really crazy. L.joe will kill you, you know?!" Changjo gasped.

"Do I care?" you asked annoyingly and then you bursted to laugh.Chunji and Changjo also bursted to laugh.

"Don't worry noona! I'll protect you if L.joe try to kill you" Changjo messed your hair.

"Yahh!"You shouted at Changjo madly.