02

Tell Me How To Love You

"Wait for me after school in our class." L.joe whispered to you.

"Youngrae.. Would you like to eat ice cream with me after school? I will treat you." Suddenly a boy came to your table and asked you a favor.

You smile sweetly and nodded your head. The boy looks so happy and go back to his table.

"Youngrae accepted my date." said the boy excitedly at his friend.

"Wait. What about me?  ... " L.joe shocked because you suddenly kiss his cheek.

" Sorry for rejected you. That is my present. Special for you." you said it with calm tone but with louder voice.

The people in the class started to whisper to each other. The girls look shocked to hear that L.joe got rejected by me.

L.joe like Youngrae? Oh no! Youngrae kiss oppa's cheek!

While the boys was.. Huh? How dare him? Why Youngrae kissed L.joe when she already rejected him?

"It's okay. Don't think that I will broke easily. Whatever happen, I will made you become my lady." L.joe leaned close to me and kiss your forehead.

The class started noisy with the screaming from the girls and sigh from the boys.

L.joe calmly go out from the class. You quickly chased him. L.joe turned to you.

"Thats what you want huh? You finally get my attention." L.joe smirk. "Bad boy! I hate you!!" you hit L.joe chest many times.

You started to burst a tear. L.joe grab your wrist.

"You're wrong. You're the one who made me like this. Wanna play push and pull huh?" L.joe said it with hard tone.

He released your hand and wiped your tears.

"You know, I hate people that wasting time and only know to play around." He reminds you.

"Hey, wait a minute. Im not only know how to play around. Study is more important to me. You talked to me like I was bad at studies huh? Remember that im just one below you in class. Are you that great? Keep it in your mind. Jerk." you flipped your hair and turned around and go back to your class.