04

Tell Me How To Love You

You were eating with the hotz guys in canteen.

Like always, you took a selca with them by your phone.

Suddenly without you realizing someone sat beside you.

It was L.joe. You didn't realize it because you were busy taking selca with the boys.

You're shocked because someone take your phone roughly without permission.

You're also shocked after know that person was L.joe

"Yaaah! What are you doing huh? Give it back to me! Aish jerk."You try as you can to get back your phone.

L.joe save his phone number in your phone as he save your number in his phone. L.joe give back your phone with a wink.

Before he leave, he left you a goodbye kiss on your cheek. You were too shocked. Not only you. Also the other student at the canteen.

A boy stood up and try to fight with him. L.joe only smirk. And then he left.

You completely down. You felt your body shivering and quickly ran off to the toilet.

You can't help, but crying.

You regret on what you've done. You regret because you're the one who end the relationship.

On that night. You decided that you'll start avoid L.joe even an eye contact.

You also decided to find a new love.

You should forget L.joe because to you,,

The memories with L.joe only hurting you.