Airport

Mr Kai

Chapter 7- Airport

 

I saw the news and made my way to my dad's office. The receptionist was telling me that I'm not allowed to go in. She was asking me who I was. 

But I ignored her and opened the door to my dad's office. He looked up quickly when he saw me enter. 

'Dad, what is this all about?' I asked him
'Why dad, why!?' I asked, he stood up and directed me towards the seats. 

'Where were you last night?' He asked with a strait face. 
How is he so calm. How is he just marrying his daughter away for money like that? Specially to a monster like Kai!

'Where I was last night is not important at the moment' I said. 

'How is it NOT important?!' He said as he banged his fist on the table. 

I jumped a bit due to shock. And I got really scared. 

'If I tell you were I was, I bet you are going to celebrate' I said. I could feel tears forming. 

'Where?' He asked again.

'I stayed at his house...' I started
'At my future HUSBAND's house' empathising the word husband.

'Im so glad to hear' Dad said in excitement. I knew it. 
'We are going to a business trip in a couple of days and you two have to stay together anyways' he continued and my jaw just dropped on what he said.

<><><><>

3 days later. 
We were all in the airport. My parents and Kai's parents. I can't still believe that my parents are leaving me with a boy alone for 2 weeks. How can parents do that. Specially leave me with him, his is like a devil himself. I wonder what scary stuff he is going to do when I have to stay at his. 

'You two, take care of each other' My dad told me and Kai. We both nodded to him. 

'Kai, treat her well my son. Till we come back you two are responsible for each other.' Kai's dad told us but it felt more directed to Kai. Him take care of me? Are you kidding me. He is the person who hurts me. The one that brings pain in my life, how would he take care of me!

'Omo, we forgot to talk about something!' Kai's mom suddenly exclaimed. She looked at my mom and gave her a hint kind of thing and my mom took her hand to . Me and Kai very quickly looked at each other with baffled expression. 

'Kids, as much that we all would love grandchildren, we are still not prepared to have any...' My mom started. 

F a c e p a l m

What! why are they bringing this up?! Like I would ever let him touch me. Or like he ever would touch me, wait he was about to touch me a few days ago. All because he want to hurt me. If he feels disgusted by me, then he should not touch me. We are not gonna get any close even if we are going to spend 1000 days under the same roof. Never! I won't let him. 

I could not look up anymore. 

'Kai, please. Listen to Mrs Jong's advice. But do treat her like a princess.' Kai's mom continued. 

'Mom, Mrs Jong, are you two sure you don't want a beautiful grandchild as soon as possible?' Kai said...he said what!

I though he is going to leave after hearing the advice our mothers gave but I didn't even know that he is going to joke about it as well. 
They all laughed apart from me. 

<><><><>

Their flight is probably departing now. We were sitting in Kai's car. 

'Kai...' I started. 

'Yeh?' 

'You can just drive me to my house. I think its better if we don't stay together. '

'Are sure?' He finally looked at me and then turned his attention back to his phone. 

'Let me check something' I said and opened the zip of my bag. 

'Before you check, I have to tell you, don't have your house keys' He said and looked at the front and started the car. He said I don't have the keys? 

'How would you know?' I raised my eyebrows. As I was looking, I,actually didn't have my keys. 

He gave me his phone and started to drive towards the highway.

Text From mom (Kai's mom):

Take her home. Its no point if you drive her to their own house since her parents took her keys. Her bags must have been delivered to your house by now. Take care. 


The rest of the drive to his house was quite. My plan clearly did not go as planned. 

'We are here' he interrupted my thoughts. 
I got down and realised that a car was parking in the parking lot. It must be the driver with my suitcases. 

Kai took my suitcases for me. I do underestimate him sometimes. 

'I will make the bed for you' he said and took large steps up the stairs. 
I followed him slowly. I didn't have energy to walk in normal speed. I walked into his room. He had a pillow under his arm and facing towards the window behind his bed. I didn't know I have been staring at him until he interrupted my thoughts. 

'Do you enjoy starring at me?' He smirked. My mouth hanged a bit open as I starred at him with a disgusted face. I started to take of my jacket. I hearted his voice from behind. 

'Should I help you?' He said and gave a smirk again. 

'Leave me alone, LEAVE!' I shouted and I grabbed a pillow from the bed and threw it, but I did not hit him. He pecked so only his face was showing from the door frame. 

'I will go out tonight, make sure the ghosts under my bed don't bite you' He said and started laughing. His laughing started to get distant. I knew that he have walked away now. So I started to change into pyjamas that I took out from my purple suitcase and made my way to the bed without even washing my teeth. 

 


<><><><><>

 

The light was reaching my eyes. Why is it so bright. I rolled over the the other side of the bed, oh well I kind of could not roll over since I hit something. I opened my eyes slowly...it was Kai.