Makeover

Mr Kai

Makeover

 

YongHee's POV

I walked into one of the shops in our department store.

'Hi miss, how may I help you?' A shop assistance asked

'Have Mr Eun finished his visit yet?' I asked her referring to my dad
She looked at me, she probably don't know me.

'Mr Eun is my dad' I told her

'Ah, I'm sorry I didn't recognise you' she bowed

'Its fine, no need worry' I told her

I saw my dad walking towards me.

'YungHee, where you looking for me?' my dad asked me.

'Umm, I came here to get a stylist' I said

'Finally, after years you decided to change?' my dad said, he looked excited.

'Yeah...I guess' I said and smiled at the end

My dad took me to second floor and introduced me to a woman named YunJi.
'Hi miss Eun, Im Yoon YunJi and will be like your stylist whenever you need me' she introduced herself and bowed.
I bowed too. We had a bit of a chat, she asked about my current wardrobe and she gasped as I was telling her that I am able to put all my clothes together in one suitcase.

She asked 4 shop assistances to follow us. What is she going to do with 4?

We went out of her office and down to 4th floor where there is women's clothing.
We were walking from shop to shop and more dresses, trousers and other type of clothing was held by the 4 assistances. Now I know why she needed them. I wondered if they could see where they were walking. Then something hit me... Im the person who will try them all on. O___0

After 1 hour of picking clothing and discussing we finally made our way back to the 4th floor where the VIP suite is.

I was trying on clothes for almost 2 hours. I felt so tired.


'No, this does not show your form that well'

'No your s don't come out well with this top'

'Take it out, the colour does not go with your skin tone'

'This dress is too long'

'Aigoo, no no no princess, try something else'

That was the comments for I got from YunJi but others was like:

'Your having this'

'This looks so pretty'

'Omo, perfect!'

 

One dress made her comment differently.
I was about to try on this baby pink short beautiful dress. It was not showing too much, I found it cute. I didn't know how it will look at me. I didn't look bad when I tried it on.

I opened the curtains, YunJi and 4 assistance gasped. Was it not nice, I thought for myself.

YunJi walked towards me. She looked at me with wide eyes.

'You look so hot in this' She said as she made me turn 360 degrees once to see my back and front.

'This is the kind of dress that can make any boy fall for you!' she said and bit her lip.

I didn't know what to say.
'You look better than those models' she said pointing at some really pretty and beautiful models posters on the wall.

I tried on more clothes till the last dress. I was so tired.

So how many stuff did I buy?
Let try to give a estimate:
Around 5 jeans, 5 jackets, 10 tops, 20 blouses, underwear, scarfs, sunglasses, 20 bags, 10 shoes and last but not least, around 50 dresses!!!

I could not carry all these myself so my dad's driver had to drop me off to house.

As I walked in, one of maids said hi. I said I'm really tired.

That maid is only one working at this time and is only about 3 years older than me. So I did feel like I have the house for myself.

Don't think that I will go to studying now, Im not the geek you all think. Its just at school I study all day and never socialise.

I took out my iPod from my backpack and but it on the dock. And started one of the songs I really like lately:


2NE1- I Hate You

🎶You really
I have no reason to see you
This world is filled with guys like you
You s-s-
Your flaws are countless
To just put up with it and love you
Is a waste of time
Hate you eh eh eh eh eh
I'm fine living without you🎶

I was singing along and threw myself on my double bed, then I got a text message.

Dad:
Darling, today at 20:00 we will have a family gathering with Mr Kim, since you have shopped a whole lot of cloths, dress something new and come along, driver will pick you up at 19:30. See you later.

Whats the time now: 17:03
I guess I need to do some more makeover today.

After calling mom, she gave me the address for her own hairdresser.

'Please cut it as you desire yourself. Just make my style change, since if I give a style, I will just look as ugly.' I told my mom's hairdresser.

'No darling, don't say so, but I will make you look like a goodness, ok?' She said as she looked at me with a smile.

She removed a bit of my hair from my face and took by my chin. She had a look at my face.
'You are gorgeous' she said and smiled widely.

After the haircut, she put on makeup and curled my hair.
Was the person on the mirror, me?
Can't be! I looked so different. For the first time I had proper makeup on. My long waist long hair was all gone, my hair now reached my shoulder. Giving a messy look.
I have to say, I never knew I could look like this.

Time now was 19:17
Oopss Im going to be late, since I need to go back home to change.

Time was now 19:49
I had quickly changed to my baby pink dress that YunJi told me I look good in. I wore light pink, matching high heals. And a small cream clutch bag. I looked at the mirror one last time, reapplied some peach coloured lipstick and went out. 

(How YongHee looks like after her makeover 🔽)

 

 

The driver was waiting for me. His eyes went wide when he saw me, but he just bowed and opened the door for me.

I was late. It was 20:02.
I was walking towards our table and getting more and more nervous.

 

-------------

How was this chapter everyone? It's longer than the first two chapters. Please vote and subscribe. Surprises to come up in the next chapter 😄. Thanks dear readers💕