Hi Miss Geek

Mr Kai

He was the bad boy from our school, at least bad boy in my eyes. His name is Kim Kai. 

I looked at him and directly by reflex looked down as our eyes meet. 
He does bully me sometimes. Tell me horrible things. Calling me a nerd is like a everyday thing. 
The rest of the family would talk while me and him were just quiet and eating our dinner slowly. Now and then I would look up at him, since he sits opposite me. Usually he wears a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. But right now seeing him in his black suit, makes him look so different. He looks so handsome, Eh i didn't say that...
While I'm sitting there wearing a white t-shirt with a panda on it. Totally twice the size of myself. 

<><><>Next day<><><>
I was walking through the school gates when someone took me by my wrist and dragged me to the corner on the school building. 
I look up to see its Kai. My heart begin to race due to the minimal distance between us. 

Kai: 'Hi miss geek' he say

'Wha..what do you want?' I ask

Kai: 'Don't you dare to say to anyone that we know each other, ok?' he whisper shout in a very harsh tone in my ear. 

I move a few steps backwards till I hit the brick wall. I slowly nod. He leaned back giving me some space

Kai: 'Its not like you have any friends to tell' he says confidently with a corner smile. 

Kai: 'Look at you, just look at your ugly clothes, how are you that famous Mr Jong's daughter?'

Kai: 'I even felt disgusted eating when someone like you was sitting in front of me'

I just looked at him. I did not have anything to say. I want to wear this clothes, since I want to, I said inside of me. 

'You ugly geek' he said and started to walk away. 

I could finally leave my breath out. I felt scared. He is a monster. He is a stupid jerk. 
I HATE HIM!

 


<><><> Summer holiday start <><><>

This year was hell. But luckily summer holiday is here. 
I had to go to some more business gathering with Mr Kim and his family. I could not miss them, since I need to know whats going on in the business in order for me to be successful in the future. I had to deal with sitting opposite him for like once a week. 

But also see him 5 days a week at school. Life felt like hell. He is annoying and I hate him. He bullies me whenever he spots me alone. 

Yesterday was last day of school, and students made performances. He and 11 other of his friends performed a song. They were actually good. I didn't know he could rap, specially so well. And his dancing was like...OMG
The girls screamed their lungs out. It was probably the loudest performace, and they are the most popular boys in school. But I still hate him. 

I have my piano solo after them. I'm really scared. Maybe he will start laugh or make other people laugh at me and embarrass me. 


I started to play the piano. It was a quiet tune that I made myself. I am waiting for people to start to laugh at me. But no one did. I finished the performance with a slow smooth ending. The audience clapped and I bowed. When I went backstage, someone 'clapped' for me. 

'You ugly geek. Don't think you play the piano well.' Kai said
I just rolled my eyes. He leaned forward to me.

'You at playing it, specially ruining a beautiful song' he said 
Wait a sec...did he just say a beautiful song. Ok so he don't know that is MY own song. He says Im ruining my own song. He is so dumb!


He didn't even know what he was saying, he said I ruined my own song, fine. 
But just before he left from the family gathering the other day, he told me something when we were alone that really made me want to change things about myself.  

What he told me was: "Just look at you, seriously I want to throw up"
Then he left me. 

I can't stand what he said. Everything have a limit. He is not allowed to treat me like that again. I hate him! ughhh
I don't want him or anyone else to bully me more (wait he is the only one bullying me). 

I will show that Mr Kai that Im not the person he thinks. 
Mr Kai, Just wait and see.

 

 

 

---------------

Dear readers, that was chapter two. The story is just beginning now. Please subscribe and up vote. And also comment how you think the story is so far. Thanks dear readers. <3