Report

Mr Kai

Chapter 6- Report

 

I woke up. Suddenly I remembered the kiss, last night. That kiss melted my heart. I never knew that side of him. But I still hate him. I really hate him. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to fresh up.
I went down the stairs seeing Kai standing by the kitchen counter...shirtless. 
He looks so hot. But I can't forget how he stole my first kiss and commented to me like that. 

-Flashback-

'Come with me' he said and I just followed him. 
He went to the side of his bed and fixed it. Then he took one of the pillows from the king size bed. Then this is what he told me:
'You are such a bad kisser, goodnight' then he left the room.

-End of flashback-

He is such a jerk. Stupid I felt sparks during the kiss while he must have felt disgusted. I hate him. 

Wait, he is standing there shirtless. 
I went and sat by the dinning table. I was looking at him. 

'Goodmorning' he said without turning around
I didn't know what to say. I just sat there quiet. 
'What do you want to for breakfast?' he asked me, but this time turning around to face me. 

He had put some bread slices into the toaster. 

I stood up and went towards the cupboards. 
'Do you have some tea?' I asked as I was opening 3 or 4 cupboards. They all wear plates, cups and other dinning wear. 
He opened the cup board on my left and took down 3 types of tea. I just took the earl grey tea bag and put it on one of the cups from the cupboards I opened earlier. 

'Are you mad at me?' he asked. 
'No' I replied as I poured boiled water into my cup. 
'Did you want me to sleep next to you?' he asked and smirked. 
My eyes went wide. 
'Are you dumb or something?' I said and turned around to face him. I realised it was not a good idea to turn around. He was just less then half a meter away from me. And yeah, don't forget he is shirtless. 

'Can you please go and wear a shirt first?' I asked while looking down. 
'What if I want to wear the shirt your wearing?' He smirked and moved one step closer. 

'Kai, don't move closer. Don't. And go and wear a shirt' I said 
'Don't boss me around!' He said and what I knew seconds later was that I was sandwiched between him and the kitchen counter. His hand made its way up to stoke my face. I felt disgusted. I tried to turn my face as much as I could to not face him. 

'What, you dirty geek, don't you want to make out with a prince like me?' He said and pressed me against the counter. I felt pain in my back due to the pressure. His other hand was making its way to my chest. I felt disgusted and powerless. 

'I hate you, I HATE YOU, LET ME GO!' I shouted as I was trying to move him away from me. He let me go.

I started to run upstairs. I went into the toilet to find my clothes. I folded my clothes yesterday and put them on a shelf. I looked for them and found them. I changed quickly and made my way to the front door. I had struggle with the heals. I checked my phone, I had only 19% charge and the time was 8:20 in the morning. 

I opened the front door, but someone took hold me by my wrist. 
I knew it was him, I tried to shake it off. 

'Look at the news before you leave' he told me in a very calm voice. It was not the voice of the person that treat me badly. But the voice of a calm person. 
I turned slowly to look at him. He had a very worried face. 
'I don't want to listen to a person as rubbish as you' I said with clenching teeth. 

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with force to the living room. Kai stood behind me now and I was facing the TV. 


'So their business is going to be on a different level very soon.' One reporter said. 

'Yes, their stocks have already started to increase since this morning, thats how powerful Master Kai and Miss YongHee is' another reporter said. 
This was not like a news report. But it was a discussion about me and Kai? but about what?

Then my eyes fell on the headline:
"Two big companies unite by marrige"

No...is it about...our arranged marrige?

 

 

 

-----------------

 

How did you all like this chapter? Please comment. 

Did you like the chapter? Please up vote. 

Next chapter coming soon, so subscribe 😄😄😄

Thank you all 😘