C h a p t e r 7

Y o u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A u t h o r 's p o v


" ahhh " looking down at what he had accidentlly kicked L sees Jaehee sitting on the floor holding her legs which is bruised while she looks up at him.He picks her up and start walking towards the kitchen "ehh ,ah-h what are you doing ?!" without respond he place Jaehee on the kitchen counter and went to the opposite side to get something out of the cabinet from the top, slowly Jaehee uses one of her other leg trying to reach the floor.

  " sit still "

She quickly obey and stick her leg back .Getting out the first aid kit L went back to her and kneel before starts applying some ointment cream for her bruised knee "why are you so clumsy ? what were you doing in the living room at the middle of the night ? " Jaehee looks at L who's gently rubbing the cream onto her knee it feels so cooling and good but what makes her dazed was the gentle and calm side of L "am I too soft ,did you hear what i've said ?" knocking her out of the daze she replies "I was feeling thirsty and went to get water but I didn't know it would be this dark in the living room at night " " next time just ask for a maid to do it , got it" she nods and softly says a okay.. ,fondling on her skirt Jaehee decides to ask for a request "ermm.. L ? can I have a request ?" *fondle* L nods before she go on again " Can I umm.. like go back to school ..? " L stops as he simply replies a " no " and continue what he's doing "I promise you not to escape again ,pretty please" getting up and turning his focus onto Jaehee he just couldn't help it but to give in with that pleading puppy eyes of her "pleasee,I really will be obedient this time and not to escape" putting both of his hands at the sides of Jaehee while he lean closer " be obedient ?" he whispers "ya-a " L starts caressing her tight with one hand "like this ? " Jaehee finally realized what he meant by obedient while pushing his hands off "ehh no it's not this type of obedient " L chuckle as he whispers again closer to her ear " let's start off with calling me myungsoo instead of L " Jaehee swallow hard before nodding her head as a yes "such a good girl " L cuckles again while patting on jaehee's head .

 

 

- the day of the cocktail party night -

 

 

All of the maids are busy preparing for the par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter