C h a p t e r 5

Y o u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A u t h o r 's p o v

 

Waking up in the same view as the past 2 weeks, she's a little more excited today because she could finally go back to school and meet up with Minji again and going to school is a good opportunity for what's she has been had in her mind all this time. Her missing had nit been notice by anyone because she doesn't really have lots of friends, not even Minji knows that shes being taken away by L because it has been taken care of by telling her that Jaehee has went to her aunts place .Jaehee's leg condition has gotton so much better as she could run now but not that stable,with this L decides to let her went back to shool since he has agreed to let her go to school a side of paying for her harabeoji's hospital bills.

after finish wearing her uniform which has been prepared by the maids here she went to the dining hall to have her brekfast just like how her everyday routine would be staying here. She will have her breakfast with L every morning with him sitting across her ,Jaehee has a smile plastered on her face and L had notice it "going to school makes you this happy ? you can stop school and tell me what you would like to do I can helps you with it" L asked not looking up form his breakfast "ehh no,I'm already in senior year of highschool how could you ask me to stop it and I love going to school" Jaehee exclaimed with a expression that shows that she really wants to continue studying "you sure you're going to school for studies ,don't let me know if you're going there and flirt with other high school boys or I'll stop you from going to school and kill whoever you had your eyes on" L says this while hes still not looking up as he's slicing up the bacon that were on his plate "you are being so unreasonable again you-u" Jaehee realize what she had said as her eyes go wide open, quickly she held her hands up to cover .L looks up and glares at her only to be greets by her now scare expression which L finds it adorable that makes his heart moves a little but he just had his scary glare on his face towards her for a while before turning back and continue with his breakfast..

 

J a e h e e 's p o v 

 

Finally just a few meters away from my school gate ,i'm really excited getting back to school which makes me feel like I had my normal daily life once again and i cant help but wonder will my plan success this time hmm .As I step out of the fancy car I run my way up into the entance of the school to avoid being seen by any of my schoolmate,luckily its still early in the morning as there would not be that much of students here yet. I went to my class and waited for Minji to arrive .I was told that on what I should be telling Minji about being gone for weeks and so Minji wouldn't suspect anything about it . 

 

The day goes on swiftly and so is the classes with the same old teachers teaching us I guess 2 weeks doesn't make a really big changes, the bell rang which signal us that the last class has ended which means it is the perfech timing for me to try my plan out on escaping again ."Jaehee-ah you wanna come over today to do some revision ,you've been absent from the class for so long you may have some left out" Minji asked with concern "ahh today.. hmm I'v-e got something else to-o do" I stutter my words and looked at another side ,Minji notice something is not right about me just as she were about to ask "erhh Minji-ah I needs to go now, talk to you the next time" I rushed off without looking back. I ran to the back of the school where theres a garden but nobody would be there after school finished, climbing up the fence carefully without looking down because I've discover that I'm actually really afraid of height after the first time escaping from the fifth floor. As I got to the otherside I just jump down with a bad landing which leads to a scratched knee, it bleeds a little but I couldn't careless about it because I have to hurry up now and run as far as I can from getting catch again by L. *pant* 'hah just a few streets away from a bath house where you could stay overnight, who whould have thought that I would be hiding in the bath house .

 

 

---------------- night time ---------------

 

 

I hadle the money to the cashier of the convenience store and get out with my bags of foods and water, walking back to the bath house which is just a few store away while looking at everystore that I passed by with thoughts that filled my mind "ah-h" I yelped and falls a few steps back from a unexpected impact that bumped onto me. I look up and met eyes with a dark haired guy, I didnt knew why but his eyes gives me a weird feelings thats u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter