C h a p t e r 8

Y o u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J a e h e e 's p o v

 

*It's him*

'He was the guy that kissed me on the street that night' "Didn't expect to meet you here again, cutie." he speaks and let go of me. "You-u're the weird guy from that night." I tries to lean backward to keep a distance, he chuckled "you're the very first person that dares to calls me weird you know but why are you here at such a dangerous place? dressed up like this." as he scan me from head to toes "I-i- wait why do I have to tell you, I don't even knows you and why are you here?" I questioned him back because aren't I suppose to be the one asking instead of him.

"I'm here to do something that a cutie like you shouldn't know" he smile and wants to touch my head, as I back off from his touch "ya-h" "Okay play time is over cutie, I have some important things to deal with and guess we'll meet each other again... very soon" He whispered his last few words where I couldn't quite catch up and he left, I was really confused as I didn't stop him from leaving or questioned him again because he might most probably be just a guest of L.

 

 

M y u n g S o o 's p o v 

 

Finally it's over, I saw my people sending the guests out then KT walks by my side whipering something that displease me.

Standing in the cctv room with monitors displaying every hallways and corners of the mansion, my eyes focus on the one with a figure back facing Jaehee and my blood boil.

 

 

A u t h o r 's p o v

 

Bright lights hits Jaehee's close lids as she squirt her eyes tightly when Myungsoo turns on the lights of the room without any notice, before Jaehee could even fully open her eyes the strong scent of alcohol hits her nostril as she turn away from it. "hmmm" she stir in the bed "Whose that guy in the hallway?" L asked in a straight and flat tone standing beside the bed with Jaehee back facing him. "hmm who ?" Jaehee reply with a sleepy tone as she pulls the cover above her head to block the brightness. " Trying to avoid me aren't you?"

The alcohol earlier from the party is kicking in as Myungsoo pulls off the cover and yank it towards the floor, holding onto Jaehee with force "Is it part of your plan to escape again and this time you even bought a helper. " L gives out a dry chuckle which sounded not funny at all. The shock Jaehee couldn't even process for a minutes before the shiver from the chuckle brings her back and starts to struggle " what are you talking about Myungsoo I don't understand" the distance between them had made the alcohol smell even stronger "are-e you drunk?" it pisses Myungsoo off so much thinking about the footage he saw, which causes him to lose his cool and start marking Jaehee on the neck where he uses so much force to leaving wet trails to the collar bone. "sto-p ahh" "m-yung soo!" pulling one side of the sleeve to reveal the bare shoulder of Jaehee.  It gives L more area to mark as he stops at the shoulder giving it a hard bite "ahhh" Jaehee couldn't hold the pain as she struggle even harder while tears starting to fill her once sleepy eyes.

"I-i *hiccup*" the hiccup Jaehee gives out made L stops as he lean on top of Jaehee with his elbow as a support and bury his head at her neck " Wh-o you talkin *hiccup* about I dont know hi-m *hiccup*" Myungsoo loses one of his grip on her arm and reach into his pocket for his phone. "Get me water" and toss the cell to the ground. " I meet him once when I ran away to the sau*hiccup*na but I dont know him-m" L turns his head from her neck to face her the way Jaehees pair of innocent yet scared eyes seems to calm his nerves down as he feels truthful about what she said. Staying in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter