c h a p t e r 6

Y o u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J a e h e e 's p o v

 

Walking on the hallway on the second floor just looking on the marble floor and keep talking to myself in my own thoughts ' I'm back now in this ' big cage ' that locks me inside , I just dont get why L wants to keeps me in he could've find any other girls that is better than me and willing to stay with him but not having to be so headache in keeping me a troublemaker here ' 

' bumb '

I had my head crushed onto what feels like a warm bricks wall " Aren't you suppose to be walking with your eyes looking foward but the floor ? " this cold and straight voice has brought back the memories of how he had treated me that day , I did not looks up or respond to his question I just walk pass him with each steps quicker than the steps that i've took , I didnt know where did those courage comes from but I simply did it .He just let me wak passed him ' yoohooooo ! you go girl ' as I reach the end of the hallway I made my turn and I couldn't believe how fast my heart in trumping inside my chest .

 

 

It's dinner time , i'm now sitting on the dining table waiting for L .When he comes by the maids starts serving the dinner with each fancy dishes thats slowly filling up the table , the both of us eat in silence without talking to each other eventhought we usually dont talk that much but today is so much more different the atmosphere were so tense to the point that there would barely be any sounds of the cutlery hitting or crushed on the plates . Throughtout the whole dining time I did not lift my head up for once because I really dont wants to meet eyes with L . " i'm done , thank you for the meals today " I stands up and thanked the maids with a little bow and just as I was about ot take another steps forward L speaks up " Tomorrow we will be visiting your harabeoji, get prepared " what he just said has suddenly blank my mind . A smile appeared on my face as I looks up to his direction where he is still slowly finishing his dinner " I'll sleeps early today then ! " I kinda raised my voice a little louder due to the happiness of getting to visit harabeoji I really am so woried about how he is doing now ,did he sleep well and so on . Before this he would only endure me news about harebeoji's condition whether it is bad or good , L just simply gives me a nod as I rush toward the stairs and got stumbled by a step being the usual clumsy me but this time I manage to balance myself back and ran up to get back to my room . I couldnt stop myself from smiling and thinking what should i bring to harabeoji 'arhh stop thinking sleep early jaehee you have to wake up early tomorrow to prepare some porridge for harabeoji ' after telling myself I have to sleep early slowly I went into a deep slumber with a smile still hanging on my face .

 

" hmm " 

 

*snuggle * ' hmm so warm ' *nuzzle* on the warm fabric , this scent smells so good and addictive I can't seems to get enough of it but why are there warm breathe hitting my forehead softly ,my hands slowly travels to where the breathe is coming from and it brushes through the hairs of the person 'hmm its so soft ' 'waitt person?! ' ,snapping my eyes open I sees the half exposed chest of L infront of me wearing a white button up shirt with a fews buttons off . His hands were warping around me inside my shirt ' inside ! ' "hmm ireona-yo ya-a! " I starts pushing my body further from his but he just wouldn't budge as he tighten the grip around me "ya ! ireona you're awake right !? " I saw a smirk appears on his face with his eyes still shut " don't moves so much and go back to sleep, just a little longer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter