C h a p t e r 4

Y o u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

J a e H e e 's p o v

 

My mind right now are all messed up but I am sure and clear about my plan now, it's 'escape'. I was brought to a super luxury and huge mansion which makes my jaw drops and the maids inside brings me to a room which I guess is a guest room to wait for L because he got a call and it seems quite important. Making sure that there's no more sound coming from the outside I gets up from the fancy bed and walks towards the door. I try opening it but it has been locked from the outside and this is the fifth floor it's too high for me to jump down, since I can't leave now I starts observing the room 'hmm he sure loves black' .The entire house right from the moment I steps in till now it's all decorated with black, a few other grey and white coloured furnitures. I saw a black pen with a sharp head which I think it could be a useful defence item for now on the nightstand beside the bed, I took it without a second thoughts before I hear sounds coming from the outside. Instendly went back to sit on the bed and face to the diretion of the door with one of my hand at the back holding onto my so called ,

 'defence item'.

 

A u t h o r 's p o v

 

L enters the room with Jaehee sitting on the bed looking at his direction ,a weird expression werr clearly shown by Jaehee and one of her hand was suspiciously hidding at her back just like a little kid trying to hide something form their mother. L close the door behind him and walks towards her with a amused expression but he tried to keep it in since he doesn't like to shows off too much of his feelings towards others. Just when L was about to take his second step Jaehee took the pen out from her back and points it towards L"Ya-ah yo-uu don't come closer ,stay there this thing is really sharp I don't want any one of us to get hurt-t" Jaehee starts getting up from the bed "hahahahhaha Just with that pen you're holding could hurt us? " L broke into laughters before continue walking towards her."I'm warning you it's really sharp it might pok-" L uses one hand to grab onto hers and another to takes away the pen before tossing it onto the floor not letting her to finish her words "since it's so dangerous you, little girl souldn't play with it" L did not let go of her hand, holding onto it "y-ah I'm already 17 this year wh-os little girl" Jaehee try to break free from his strong grip "Haa not little girl anymore then we might as well.." L walks closer to Jaehee before pushing her onto the bed and pinned her her hands down between her head "What are you doing! I'm still not legal yet you could be charge-e" Jaehee half shouted and starts kicking but L uses his leg and pressed onto her to keep her still "Didn't you said that you're not a little girl anymore so we can do what a grown up would do" L smirk and lean closer down "hmmm don'tt" Jaehee turn her head to the right to avoid L from kissing her ,she's really scare now as she keeps her eyes shut. Suddenly all of the tight grip and the heavy weight on top of her goes off , she slowly opens her eyes to find L getting off the bed and walks out.L walks out with a smile plasted on his face without turning back for Jaehee to sees it "sleeps well tonight."L said before closing the door.

 

As the night falls ,Jaehee's still wide wake .Who could be if you're in the same situation as her ,Jaehee pretends to be asleep when the maids come in to ask and check if she needs anything,after what seems like half an hour Jaehee slowly gets up and tries to escape through the window eventhough its so high and dangerous but with her little careless mind she decides to do it. Using the bed sheet that she pulls out of the big and fancy bed ,she ties the end of every pieces into a tight knot "ha luckily fancy beds like this were covered with many coats of sheets" making sure all of them are tied tightly together she opens the window and ties the 'rope' that were made out of bed shees onto the railing of the window "will I die if I drop from here .."Jaehee hesitate for a moment while she looks down from the floor she's currently on before climbing up and begins to get down with the help of the 'rope', she keeps her sight on the rope without looking downwards. Climbing from the fifth floor to the forth then to the third, as she reach the second floor some guards that were roaming at night saw her and shouted "Yahh! who's there! stop what you're doing!" it scares her as she looks at the direction where the guards are, dreadly she takes a wrong steps and lost her balance before her grip on the rope loosen and fall "ahhhhh ! ". The high impact of dropping cause her limbs to turns numb as she lays on the ground with her vision slowly turning blurry before she black out. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter