Confession

I Love You, Not Her

Seoul's sky increasingly moved towards the evening as the sun god who started swapping positions with the goddess of the moon. However, it doesn't interfere with the natural phenomenon of the ongoing activities in the busiest city in South Korea, Seoul. One could even say the darker the night the more activity increases in one corner of the city of Seoul, a Club night. Cigarette smoke billowing, scent of liquor pretty piercing sense of smell and loud thumping music plus a few old women mature mini dress teasing boys for a chat, a drink together even for a one night stand. Who knows?

 

It was also felt that such a blackish brown-haired man and a formal suit. You could say he was like a young executive. He was handsome, makes almost all the women who saw him trying hard to get his attention, but it looks like a man who looked more like a Chinese than the Korean no heed with their.

 

"Lu, you come back here?" Someone who knows the man looked at him in disbelief, then he nodded his head and sat down in an empty seat.

 

"I thought you were not supposed to be here, Luhan," said the blonde maned man let out his breath slowly. "You have a wife now, go home. Your wife is waiting at home surely."

 

"I just do not want to hurt him, Kris. Just to be with her face to face I was not able to look at the innocent face. "Luhan said let out his breath slowly.

 

"You are still remembered with Yoona, do you?" Luhan flinched at the name of a girl who seems to sound like the name of the Korean people and quite familiar to him. "It's ... It's absolutely no connection with her, Kris." Luhan said tergugup.

 

Kris just a small smile, "Yoona and Seohyun. They both are similar figure, either the face or the nature of the two of them. I even could not tell them when I first met with Seohyun when your marriage, "he then patted at Luhan. "Go home Lu, Seohyun definitely waiting at home. Do not let your household stretchable like my marriage with Jessica. "

 

After Kris passed and disappeared behind a crowd of people who are busy with pleasure alone, Luhan still sat silent in his place. Luhan indeed knew if Kris, his friend who had been married to a girl named Jessica, their marital relationship middle stretch because of their own commitment not to interfere in their affairs. Do Luhan want marriage fate is not much different from Kris's wedding?

 

Yes, greeting Kris is entirely true. He did not be silent here or marriage with Seohyun they can be destroyed sooner or later. Luhan and strengthen his heart and walked away leaving the bar was out of Club night.

 

Fortunately deserted streets of Seoul enough to remember already 21:00 KST where almost everyone has come home and rest at home. Traffic light yellow light show was just blinking. Luhan was driving his luxury sedan street divides the city of Seoul, he wants to do at this time is only one. Meet with Seohyun.