Sorry

I Love You, Not Her

Luhan slightly frowned find the house where he lived a fairly quiet environment with Seohyun and the only room on the second floor are still visible light up the lamp. Does Seohyun still awake?

Luhan then entered the house and put his loafers sneakers in addition to commonly used Seohyun to undergo school activities. Luhan looked away and up the stairs to Seohyun's room on the second floor. Seohyun and Luhan did sleep in a separate room on the advice of their parents, by reason Seohyun is still too young and Luhan agreed.

Looks Seohyun room door open a little so that there is a gap that makes Luhan can peek. Luhan slightly frowned see Seohyun looks fetal sat at his desk.

'Is she asleep?' Inner Luhan wondered what Seohyun. Luhan then pushed the door wider openings that make Luhan access entry Seohyun's private room. Very slow and did not make the slightest sound as much as possible. He did not want to make her disturbed by his actions.

Luhan then draped strands of hair that covers the face Seohyun Seohyun appeared eyes are closed. Apparently it is true, the girl is asleep.

Luhan let out his breath slowly. "Maybe, she divides his time fatigue to school and take care of the house." He muttered to carry her body lift Seohyun style bridal style with caution, do not want the least disturbed from his wife.

Luhan lays Seohyun's body in bed slowly, and pulled the covers up to her chest. He sat on the edge of the bed while observing the details of the girl who had never interacted with him at all after their marriage.

"They are so similar ..." muttered Luhan ventured to touch the surface of the cheek Seohyun smooth as a baby's skin. "I was not even the slightest not expect to see again, although in another figure."

"I wish I was concerned with my own ego, you definitely feel the name of freedom of the children's age with you without marriage," Luhan sad smile after saying it. "It's all my fault ..."

Luhan then started to leave the room after lights out Seohyun Seohyun, down the stairs of his house as he loosened his tie slightly towards the kitchen. was a little dry due liquor in Club night.

He frowned when entering the kitchen and found a bowl of soup and kimchi are available at the dinner table. "What Seohyun cook?" He muttered approached the table and grabbed a piece of paper is placed near to a bowl of soup.

"I'm not sure about the taste, because this is the first time I cook without help Eomma. It is up if you want to eat it or not. "

Posts hangul written neatly and someone who lives with him, it is definitely Seohyun who wrote it. Apparently Seohyun preparing dinner for her. Luhan mind guessing, whether direct Seohyun preparing dinner when she came home from school? If so, we can be sure that the girl must be very tired.

'No wonder she fell asleep at the table to learn ...' inner Luhan pulled a chair that cause little creaky floor and sat down. Hand and grabbed the chopsticks that have been provided, and pick up the pieces of kimchi with chopsticks.

It feels just like kimchi in general and cold due to time running when the kimchi pieces into the mouth Luhan, but there is something different for him. Yes, there is something different from the kimchi in general and maybe she will make her as his favorite dishes.