Feeling

I Love You, Not Her

"Huah ..." Seohyun small yawn as he rubbed his eyes-ucek familiarize with vision around it. "Eh? As I recall, I'm learning but why I was asleep in bed? "Seohyun muttered frowned confused.

Seohyun parted the blanket that covered her body and lowered his legs until his feet touched the cold floor surface. 4:00 AM KST, it is not unusual for Seohyun get up at this hour. But, what's wrong?

Seohyun down the stairs while occasionally yawning and intention towards kitchen, but stopped when his pace was accidentally turned toward Living.

"Luhan?" Seohyun muttered frowned saw a middle namja asleep on the couch. Seohyun then walked over. "Ugh ... a mess ..." muttered Seohyun bit meringgis see papers scattered on the desk and the laptop is closed. He then grabbed all the papers and piled into one.

"I never know, if you could be innocent as if asleep," Seohyun muttered when his eyes stopped and stared at Luhan who was sleeping, paying attention to all the details of her husband's face. "Even you look more handsome than anyone I ever knew, well except my father."

Seohyun's cheeks flushed immediately after saying it. Really, even he never praise anyone before except his parents and his own friends. The girl immediately shook his head, 'better immediately stop your stupid mind Seohyun-ah!' Inner Seohyun immediately get out of it towards the goal initially, Kitchen.

Seohyun let out his breath slowly while tying her hair long to be high, examined foodstuffs available in the refrigerator. "So, what should I make for breakfast today?" He muttered.

Seohyun then decided to turn on the stove, apparently with existing food ingredients he could only make bulgogi for breakfast this morning so he could guess.

"Hey, what he ate food that I prepared dinner last night?" She murmured turn, view toward the dining table in the corner of the room. Suddenly she thought of cooking are deliberately made to Luhan.

Seohyun smiled a little when he saw the dinner table looks clean with dirty dishes were in the sink after use dishwater. But the girl frowned when he saw a small note taped to the door of the refrigerator using magnets

.

'Gomawo already cook dinner for me. Yours very tasty dishes like Eomma.

- Luhan '

Seohyun back a small smile when reading the little notes. At least the food that he deliberately made not to be in vain and end up in landfills kitchen.

With the deft, Seohyun immediately cut up pieces of meat into smaller pieces. The inclusion into the skillet along with instant seasoning and vegetables also had a small cut. In an instant, the cuisine delicious scent has wafted into all corners of the house tried to tempt the senses of smell anyone who was in the house.

Formulation of a plate for him and Luhan at the dinner table and a cup of coffee for her husband and her favorite vanilla milk for himself.

'Greb ...'

Seohyun fairly gasped when she felt a pair of hands around his waist with a breath of someone who throws a niche in his neck and made him feel a little tingling. Someone was hugged from behind.

"E-eh?" Seohyun little wriggle try to release the arms.

"Please Seohyun-ssi, please allow a moment like this ..." said another person who does not Luhan, as if he could understand what people think Seohyun today. Make Seohyun was silent when Luhan increasingly tightened his embrace.

'Aigo, what happen with me? Why Luhan hugged me like this? And, why is my heart beating faster and I felt comfortable feeling when Luhan hugged me like this? 'Inner Seohyun kept wondering while biting his lower lip. I do not know, he did not even understand his own feelings at this time.'