Am I In Love With Him?

I Love You, Not Her

Seohyun let out his breath slowly when opening the door of his locker and took the bag stored in the locker and put it on. The school day is over and tomorrow is the start of the summer holidays so natural that if most of his friends rejoiced that means vacation.

"Ach, you startled me Sehun-ah!" Said Seohyun was quite surprised when he closed the door of the locker and see Sehun one of his friends stood leaning position next to the lockers belonging to Seohyun.

"Mian, I do not mean to surprise you Seohyun-ah," said Sehun laughed awkwardly as he ruffled his hair origin.

"No matter Sehun-ah," said Seohyun smiled a little.

"Hey, have you got time tomorrow?" Asked Sehun mince words.

Seohyun then thought for a moment, she remembered tomorrow he did not do anything. Well, tomorrow Luhan still working at the office and he was just a little play its role as a wife is taking care of the house so he shook his head. "I think tomorrow I'm free, what is it?" He asked confused.

"Er ... Well," Sehun itch scratching his head at all. "I'm with Taeyeon, Chanyeol, Krystal and Baekhyun will go to the beach tomorrow. Do you want to come? Oh come on, I do not want to be a statue of them all busy with their own world. "

'Beach? The last time I recall going to the beach was when I was in elementary school. 'Inner Seohyun tried to remember.

"I'm not sure I could go, because I also asked for permission to-"

"Yes, I understand Seohyun-ah. You need to ask permission to Luhan, a namja that force you to marry him. "Seohyun said Sehun quickly before completing his words. And make the girl silent while bowing her head.

"For God's sake, Seohyun-ah," Sehun drew his breath slowly. "You are not happy with it, and I knew it. Please Seohyun-ah, what can not you noticed? "

"What do you mean, Sehun-ah?" Asked Seohyun frowned confused.

"What you can not come back to me and opened the back story of the two of us?" Asked Sehun iris Seohyun stared in clear and feels shade for anyone who looked at him.

It is undeniable, long before Seohyun status as wife Luhan not hearsay only if Sehun and Seohyun were lovers. And all of it foundered because of marriage Seohyun with Luhan, leaving scratches feeling pain in both of them.

"What nobody slightest crack in your heart for me? Are you not the slightest memories we have been through together? "Asked Sehun barrage with eyes that seemed quietly staring at someone in front who still loves.

"Sehun-ah, mianhae," Seohyun let out his breath slowly. "Have not we had this conversation before? Have I do not want to repeat our story, this time I've status as a wife for Luhan. I looked at marriage as something holy and sacred, so not at all I do not intend to play with fire behind Luhan. Mianhaeyo Sehun-ah ... "

"Na gwaenchana, Seohyun-ah. Not a problem, "said Sehun sad smile. "I should have realized my position at this time, I did not have the slightest right to snatch from him. I understand, Seohyun-ah. "

"I'll call you later when I've discussed this with Luhan, annyeong ..." Seohyun slightly bowed say goodbye to Sehun and walked away down the hall School building left Sehun are still looking at the back of Seohyun is getting away and disappeared from view.

It crossed a current question in mind Seohyun quite disturbing thought, 'What Luhan love me? If I could believe it if I could be happy with him? '