I Hope…

I Love You, Not Her

Seohyun sigh softly into her house, she put school shoes she used in the rack. She returned a sigh of relief to find that the other occupants of the house was not home yet. The girl then walked in to his room which is located on the second floor.

Talk about the occupants of the house which she occupied, perhaps you could say was married to her husband a few weeks ago. A man named Luhan who marry through an arranged marriage.

Perhaps more accurately Seohyun should be proud to have a husband like Luhan. Arguably the man who has a difference of about 9 years of age with the good-looking and sustainable. All of she needs always available for her. Is that always desired by all women who are married?

But one thing that Seohyun could not reach it, his feelings. Seohyun never know the reason Luhan married while she still a student of high school in Seoul. Is it because of the insistence of her parents? Mollayo, no one ever knew the other side of Luhan. He even feels like too mysterious stranger untouched even though Seohyun.

No, Seohyun never the slightest regret matchmaking with Luhan although it feels a bit odd to live with a husband who is not familiar with her. For herself, seeing her parents happy was enough to make happy even at the cost of her feelings.

Seohyun came out of the bathroom house with long hair which wet with her favorite pajamas. She go down the stairs to the kitchen, start the routine she always does after school as a wife. Cooking dinner. Seohyun although not sure if Luhan will eat them at all because they never met face to face after their wedding ceremony.

"I hope someday I get to know the other side of you, Luhan-ssi ..." Seohyun sighed softly.