Play Date ~ Part 1

Baby Vixx^^

            “Umma?” Jaewhan pouted as he sat at the kitchen table. His mother was currently on the phone to his favourite dongsaeng’s mother and the suspension was driving him crazy. The little blonde boy’s legs were swinging back and forth as he pushed his chopper toy across the surface, thoughts of being bored swimming in his head. Every now and then he glanced at where his mother was leaning against the kitchen counter, a smile on her coral pink lips and her eyes scrunching cutely. It wasn’t hard to see where Jaewhan got his cute ways.

            “Ummmmmaa?”

            “One second Sunwoon,” she sighed before looking at her son, “Jaewhan, be quiet please,” she whispered forcefully before carrying on with talking to her close friend. Rolling his eyes, Jaewhan slid off his chair and headed into the playroom; not before receiving a loving smack on the back of the head.

It wasn’t until the Lee family were gathered for dinner that Jaewhan asked his mother what the answer was. He’d tried very hard and managed to refrain from asking for a whole hour, but as soon as all the family members were eating, it just slipped from his mouth.

            “Umma, what did Mrs Kim say?” Silence fell over the family as the other boys at the table looked at the youngest with confused expressions.

            “Oh, I forgot to tell you darling. Wonshik is coming over for dinner on Friday.”

            “Friday!?” The three children all exclaimed at the same time earning an amused expression from Mrs Lee.

            “Umma, I have football! He can’t come over!”

            “I have basketball practice!”

            “That’s too long to wait!”

            “Yah!” Mr Lee smiled at his children as they all sat there with outraged looks on their faces or pouts. “You can still go to practice, even if Jaewhan-ah has a friend over.”

            “But you can’t get me to football and Jaehyun to basketball if his friend is over!” Jaesun’s eyebrow’s knitted together and a grimace appeared on his face.

            “I can darling, don’t worry,” Mrs Lee sighed as she stood to clear the dishes. “Wonshik and Jaewhan will just have to come in the car with you.”

            “No!” It was obvious Jaesun was just going to keep going on, so Jaewhan sat there, focusing all his attention on trying to explode his brother’s head with an invisible force.

            “Jaesun, why are you being so difficult?” A smooth and quiet voice rang out, cutting through the boy’s protests and silencing them. All eyes turned to Mr Lee who was sitting with his arms folded at the end of the table.

            “Appa? I’m not …”

            “Go do your work, you too Jaehyun, and if this is because you couldn’t have Jin over last week, don’t take it out on your dongsaeng.” With those stern words, the table cleared and all went off to do their own thing.

(o.O)

Thursday Night ….

Jaewhan giggled. His umma had already tucked him in but he couldn’t sleep. Wonshik was coming over tomorrow and excitement was lodged in his stomach. Butterflies were fluttering around his body as he clutched his Chopper to his chest and let out another squeal.

            “Jaewhan-ah?” The little blonde boy almost jumped out of his skin when he looked up to see Mrs Lee with her head around the door.

            “Umma?”

            “Why aren’t you asleep sweetie?” She asked as she moved across the small space swiftly and sat down near her son. Her hand came up to his forehead and naturally the hair out of his eyes. “Are you excited?”

            “Neh~” Jaewhan admitted shyly and bought the cover up to conceal everything up to his nose.

            “Well try and get some sleep, neh?” She chuckled and kissed Jaewhan on the forehead.

            “I’ll try,” Jaewhan squeaked before closing his eyes and giggling at the feeling of his mum’s lips.

            “Goodnight, love you!” She whispered before slipping out the room. Jaewhan rolled over and closed his eyes. Smiling to himself, he snuggled closer to his Chopper and wished the next day would come quicker.

(^-^)

Hello my lovelies,

College isn't being kind on the time scale at the moment so I'm sorry this took a little longer than I thought. 

I hope you're all still here... it seems as though this place is a lot quieter than before ....

This chapter (and the next as it's a two parter) is dedicated to:

summer8minyeon ^^ ~ I hope you like it

Anyway, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Sophie x 

P.S I know it's not Ken's Day anymore but the cartoon was just toooooo cute ^^

#cheyne -  thank you so much for your kind comment! I'm glad you can imagine the babies ^^

#ReiKaSun - haha I think they're so cute too ~ so squishable!

#Coolhalla - thank you, I'm glad you think they're cute :)

#Wondervixx - haha I'm glad you liked the two groups together - sorry I wasn't quicker!

#summer8minyeon - I hope you liked it and this chapter! ^^

#-tsundere- - haha thank you!

#rumourhasit12 - BAP!!

#silentloving10 - Ahhh I'm glad you liked it. I can imagine Hakyeon dumping Taekwoon with the babies as well xD

#Lizmny3 - Thank you, I'm glad you liked it ^^

#onkeyshadows - I'm still writing, I'm sorry it took so long :)