Babies Are Playful

Baby Vixx^^

“Hyung … who are they?” Sanghyuk whispered to Hongbin as his eyes ran over the toddlers standing in front of the other children in the day care.

            “I don’t know but I don’t like it.” Came as a hushed reply as no one dared to move. Luna was still talking to the adults in the reception and so it was up to the regular babies in the nursery to make the first move and bridge the gap.

While no one was talking, Sanghyuk took in the other’s appearances. One of them, probably the oldest, looked scary. He didn’t looked like he said much, like his Taekkie hyung, but his glare was probably as powerful. The one next to him looked a lot younger but he was tall with fluffy blonde hair – blonder than Kenken hyung’s. He was gripping the silent one’s hand tightly as though his life depended on it whilst he stood leaned up against another older looking toddler with raven black hair. He was model like, almost as pretty as his Luhan-hyung, and was holding onto a light brown haired boy dressed in a tracksuit. On the other end of the line were two holding hands. They looked the same age, one with blonde hair and puffy lips and the other with dark brown hair and cubby cheeks. Sanghyuk decided he liked those cheeks and he wanted to touch them.

Having had enough of the silence and just staring at the other babies over the other side of the room, Sanghyuk toddled across the gap and straight up to puffy lips and chubby cheeks. Lifting a little finger, he pressed it rather harshly into the other's cheeks, marvelling at the softness before taking his other hand and giving them a squeeze. Sanghyuk was almost certain he would have been shoved away but instead, he was met with a cheeky smile and the same treatment.

            “Chuffy,” Sanghyuk burbled as his cheeks were squished causing everyone in the nursery to burst out laughing. Even though he found the scene cute, Hongbin didn't like the fact that his Hyukkie was over the other side alone, so he headed over there as well and hugged the baby from behind.

            “This is Hyukkie and he’s mine,” Hongbin said, not harshly. “And I’m Hongbin but you can call me bean.” The chubby cheeked boy stared back, blinking slowly before smiling as well.

            “I’m Youngjae and this is Daehyun … he’s mine,” he laughed cheekily when puffy lips, or Daehyun as he was called, started to protest.

            “Well now that’s settled, let’s go play,” Hongbin demanded before taking a hold of Daehyun’s hand and pulling the Daejae couple out to the sandpit.

This left the other’s staring after them, awkwardness still in the air.

            “Kids,” Hakyeon huffed to himself but was taken off guard when one of the others laughed in agreement.

            “I know what you mean. I’m Himchan.” The raven-haired boy crossed the bridge, bringing the others with him. “This is Jongup, Junghong~”

            “Jello!” He was cut off when the blonde haired baby pouted and flopped down onto the floor. After a moment of watching the toddler roll around, the silent, scary one reached down and grabbed him off the floor before taking ‘Jello’ over to the beanbags to calm down.

            “And that was Yongguk. He seems quiet and somewhat scary but he’s lovely really,” Himchan sounded as though he was trying to convince himself as well of the others.

            “Ahh this is Taekwoon, he’s like Yongguk it seems,” Hakyeon started to blabber but soon realised Taekwoon was the only one still standing by him. “And the others are Jaewhan and Wonshik. Jaewhannie’s a little bit strange and Shikkie’s a little dense but other than that, they’re adorable. Just like you’re little ones it seems.” Hakyeon nodded towards where Yongguk was holding Zelo to his chest and rocking the baby to sleep.

            “Are you talking babies?” Hakyeon and Himchan both looked to the side to see a smiling Suho with a stoic Kris and they knew it was going to be a morning of comparing and giggling about their babies.

(8-8)

            “Come sit kiddies.” A cheery Luna shouted as she finished placing the last plastic chair at the little table outside. The kids all brought their own lunches to the nursery and today, as it was a fine day, they all sat outside under the trees in the garden. The regular babies at the nursery took their regular places next to their favourite hyungs and dongseangs, leaving the new babies to stand around not knowing where to go. Soon though, they had been seated among the others and they were getting on fine. The ‘parents’ were wary though as Hyukbin, Baekyeol and Daejae were all sitting together; Daehyun looking guiltly as Youngjae whispered plans that no one else was allowed to hear into his ear.

            “Yah! Yoo Youngjae, what are you up to?” Himchan asked in his ‘umma’ mode as Jongup called it. The others who didn't know of Himchan’s role in their little group where surprised when he slipped off the chair and stood between a guilty looking Daehyun and a smirking Youngjae.

            “Nothing hyung,” Youngjae smirked, his cheeks puffing up cutely. All the others at the table cooed at him for being adorable whilst Himchan and Yongguk just narrowed their eyes.

            “Hmmm.” It wasn’t a moment later than Luna came out and sat down in her chair causing the sound of someone breaking wind to echo around the yard. It was silent for a moment as Luna looked shocked until one little giggle from Zelo set them all off. Soon they were all on the floor; rolling around in the dirt and on top of each other as Luna discovered a whoopee cushion from Baekyeol’s collection on her chair. She soon joined in with their laughter until their stomachs hurt and the youngest of the babies were all yawning.

Hyuk and Hongbin were now both situated in Hakyeon and Taekwoon’s lap – Taekwoon looking disgruntled as he tried to keep a fussy, grumpy Hongbin from wiggling away and joing Baekyeol over the other side of the table. Sehun and Jongin were balanced on Suho’s knees getting rice all over their faces whilst a sleepy Tao was curled up, yawning in Kris’ lap. Finally, Zelo was with his Gukkie-hyung and Jongup was leant against Himchan with lidded eyes, struggling to keep them open.

            “I think it’s nap time,” Luna commented only to turn around and find most of the toddlers comfortable and away in dreamland either with their heads in their food or snuggled up against each other on the grass snoring softly. Luna smiled, sure that the six new babies were already fitting in with the rest just perfectly.

                   zzzz

(-_-)z

Aigoo, I'm back again quickly this time!

I felt bad for making you wait so long between the last two chapters and so thought I would give you another before I'm back to college tomorrow. Eeeekk a little nervous!

I wanted to say a big thank you to my 12 upvoters (love you guys <3) as well as my regular commenters. 

Because of you lot, I've decided to start dedicating chapters to those who are regular commenters ... so this chapter goes to:

Wondervixx! - I hope you like it :)

Keep commenting and you never know, the next chapter could be for you^^

Sophie x 

#Wondervixx - I'm glad you can relate to this and that you liked it^^

#BBC4Life17 - Here I am with another update for you! I've always thought of N as the mum - thank you for your kind comment!

#summer8minyeon - Hahaha hopefully they'd be ok ~ though I'd be slightly worried about Ken!

#Lizmny3 - I'm glad you liked it :)

#ReiKaSun -  Don't worry, Hakyeon will definately visit his babies!

#HirokuNguyen - I'm happy you liked it ~ don't worry he'll be back!

#onkeyshadows - Don't be too sad! :)