You Already Have Me

Idol High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ----BYG POV----

    I glanced down at my watch, "4:00 already! She'll be here any moment now."  Looking back up as I leant against the wall I saw Chaerin jogging down the hall and down the stairs towards me. I smiled and pushed myself off of the wall and turned her way as she came closer. "Someone looks excited." I chuckled. She grinned and nodded in a hyper-like sense, grabbing my hand and tugging me along to "Teddy's Ice Cream Parlor". "Come on! You promised to get me all the toppings I want!" Chaerin exclaimed. Again, I chuckled and followed the girl who just couldn't contain her excitement, "Ok, ok. Haha, let's go."  Everything was fine and dandy for a while as we walked to the ice cream parlor, that was until I noticed after a while that Chaerin became weirdly quiet . I looked toward her with a questioning gaze as she looked onward, her face a mixture of  worry and distress. I reached out a hand from my pants pocket and gently took hold of her wrist to stop her steps and face her to me. She looked at me questioningly while quirking her head to the side. "You ok Rinnie?", I asked.

----CHAERIN POV-----

    "You ok Rinnie?"

     "Dammit! Why does he notice everything? Even more, why the hell can't I hide my emotions better around him?"

    "Hmm? What do you mean Guk?"

    "You look distant..... I mean just five minutes ago you were jumping around, hyped up for ice cream and now you're just...." He trailed off and shrugged his shoulders.

    I sighed, "It's nothing oppa, I'm fine."

    "Why are you lying to me? It's obvious you're not." He said. I looked to the side avoiding his gaze. At this he sighed and pulled me into his chest, holding me tight.

    "You can tell me Chae, you can tell me anything and everything, you know that. All you have to do is open your mouth and tell me what's up."

    I hugged him back and slowly nodded my head. I knew I could tell him anything, I did. But this was something I wasn't sure I wanted to tell him. I pulled back from our embrace and gazed up at his face. I paused for a moment trying to find my voice.

    "What's going on Chaerin?"

​    Sigh, " Jieun confronted me today, well more like attacked me...... She told me to stay away from you. She said if I didn't then I'd get what's coming for me. Oppa, I think she's threatening me and my family. There's this rumor going around that principle Kim is trying to shut down YG and JYP academy... if that happens, my family and I will be kicked out of school. Since Jieun is Mr.Kim's neice, I can't help but to think that's what she's talking about. Ottokae, I'm just so confused right now....."

    I drew in a deep breath after letting everything out. I was on the verge of tears, the frustration was getting to me. But I shook my head and wiped my face, recalling what my bother and sisters told me. Everything will be alright. 

    I continued, "But I don't want to loose you. I refuse to loose you to some bratty-rich who thinks she can just mess with whoever she wants. You're my best friend Yongguk.... even more than just that, much much more...."

    I faced him and let my heart pour out to him, "I love you Bang Yongguk. I've loved you since the day we first met freshmen year and you gave me the most beautiful bouquet of origami flowers in the courtyard." The tears were falling now, I couldn't help it. I chuckled thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter