Spying Antics

Idol High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Chaerin's POV-

    We thanked Teddy oppa for the treat on our way out of the ice cream parlor. It was getting dark outside once Yongguk and I finished eating, so we decided to call it a day and head home. Yongguk slyly took my hand in his as he pretended like he wasn't doing anything while looking elsewhere. I chuckled and gently squeezed his hand and smiled as he turned to me with his signature gummy grin. "Thanks for taking me out today Guk, I really needed it." I told him. He reached out to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek with his thumb, "Anything for you, love." Yongguk took my school bag from me and slung it over his shoulder, "Oppa you don't-" I protested but he shook his head and smiled, "I want to though." I sighed, "Okay, but just this once." "Rin, you can't expect me to carry your bag once. We're...", he trailed off. That got me thinking too, What are we exactly?  "Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" he wondered. "Well we didn't exactly ask each other.... It just kind of happened..." I explained. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and looked around, but stopped when something caught his eye. "Hold on." he said and pulled out his wallet and walked over to a toy vending center. What is he doing? I wondered with a confused look on my face. Yongguk chose a vending machine and put in some coins. He walked back with two items in his hand. He opened one of the cannisters to reveal a ring, taking it into his hand he got down on one knee, "Lee Chaerin, would you please be me girlfriend?" I laughed and nodded my head excitedly, "Yes!" He put the biggest smile on his face, grabbed my hand and slipped the ring onto my ring finger. He got back up and hugged me tight, handing me the other ring. "Your turn." He chimed. I giggled and took the ring out of its container, "Bang Yongguk, would you like to be my boy-" "Yes! A million times yes!" I laughed at his out burst and slipped his ring on his finger. We took a moment to check out our rings, "I promise to get something nicer when I have the chance." He told me but I shook my head, "This is perfect." I leaned up and pecked his cheek. "Come on, lets get you home." I nodded and we both made our way down the street towards my house.

YG Family POV-

    "When is Chaerin noona coming home?" Seungyoon asked aloud while holding his phone his hand, debating whether or not to call his sister.


    Bom sighed as she sat in the living room with her younger brothers, filping through a magazine, "She'll be home when she comes home Yoon-ie. Let her have fun with Yongguk."
    "Do you think he finally confessed noona?" Mino chimed.

 


    "Who knows, but maybe that's why their still out together....."


    "I hope he did. Yongguk hyung and Chaerin noona are perfect for each other, and I wouldn't want anyone else other than hyung to be the one who noona is together with." Seunghoon added.


    "I agree, Yongguk hyung would be a great addition to the family don't you think?" Taehyun mentioned as he came walking out of the kitchen with some cups of juice and set them on the table. 


    "He still needs Papa's blessing though...and especially from our eldest sibling Dongwook hyung." Jinwoo said.


    "Speaking of Dongwook oppa, isn't he going to be discharged from the military soon?" Bom asked.


    "Well he left around this time in 2013...." Mino stood up from his seat and walked over to the calendar. After a few moments of skimming through dates and the necessary calculations, Mino jerked in surprise. 


    "Hyung should be back in five weeks!" 


    "Jeongmal?!" the rest of them said.


    Mino nodded his head excitedly. "Well I guess Yongguk hyung is in luck, because if he confessed and Chaerin noona said yes, he doesn't need to wait that long to get the approval from Papa and hyung! Then everything will be official."


    "Yeah, that's only if Papa and hyung approve Mino-ah." Bom said.


    "What are you talking about noona? Of course Papa will give his blessing, and I'm sure if we all like Yongguk then it shouldn't be that hard to persuade Dongwook hyung." Taehyun assured his sister. Bom nodded and smiled before going back to reading her magazine.


    A group of footsteps could be heard rumbling down the staircase. The brothers and sister turned to see the rest of their siblings rushing down, almost falling over each other.


    "What's going on guys?" Seunghoon asked.


    "Chaerin is heading down the walkway with Yongguk!" Dara explained.


    "She is?!"
    "SHHHH! Hurry up and get a good hiding place so we can see what's going on." Taeyang hurriedly said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter