Welcome to Idol High!

Idol High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Welcome to Idol High! Where students are first put into their respective academies of either YG, TS, or JYP. Students are then taught how to enhance their talents as well as the basic reading, writing and mathematics. At the end of the year, Idol High hosts an annual talent showcase for students to display what they have accomplished through the year, whether in groups or solo acts. Now that you know what this school is all about, have fun! And enjoy the year, can't wait to see what you all have in store for an exciting school year! Sincerely, Headmaster Choi

    ...Then the intercom was cut off, signalling the end of the headmasters welcoming announcement for the freshman of Idol High. Hallways were bustling with tons of newbies trying to figure out what academies they were in and what classes they had. But amongst the chaos, a handful of upperclassmen were standing on the third floor balcony, looking down at the stampede below, all at different sides of the railings. Some of them were smiling, recalling the time when they were part of that storm a couple years ago. Others looked down with arrogance and scoffed at the newcomers, thinking just because they had some years on the freshman they were automatically superior.

YG Academy (YGA) students POV:

    "Wah! Look at all of them, I've never seen so much freshman in my life!" Seungri said in awe.

The others looked to him with smiling faces, "I know right," Bom added in, "it's like the admissions just keep doubling every year!"

"Hey, is it just me or does anyone else feel nostalgic right now?" Mino asked the group.

"I know I am," Chaerin said, "It's only been what, two years since our freshman year? I can almost feel the hustle and bustle from up here." The latter nodded their heads in agreement.

    Meet the students of the YG academy. Big Bang- Kwon Jiyong or GD; too fast to live and too young to die; Leader and main rapper. Choi Seunghyun or TOP; otherwise known as "Bingu" or "Tabi", a spontaneous clown of humor and Lead rapper. Dong Yongbae or Taeyang; king of eye smiles that are sure to melt your heart, main vocalist and dancer. Kang Daesung; angel face and totall goofball, brother to Kang Seungyoon; Lead vocalist. Lee Seunghyun or Seungri; the sweet and gentle ladie's man, brother to Lee Chaerin and Lee Seunghoon; vocalist, dancer, and maknae of Big Bang. 

    2NE1- Lee Chaerin or CL; the baddest female Idol High has ever had, yet also the sweetest and most caring. Sister to Lee Seunghyun and Lee Seunghoon; Leader, main rapper, vocalist, dancer, fashion icon. Park Bom or just BOM; corn queen and spring goddess; main vocalist. Park Sandara or Dara; ageless, sweet and kind ssanttoki; vocalist and face of the group. Gong Minji or Minzy; fierce ero-maknae dancing queen; main dancer, vocalist, and maknae of the group.

    WINNER- Kang Seungyoon; well rounded leader; lead vocalist, younger brother to Kang Daesung. Lee Seunghoon; team monkey; rapper and dancer, younger brother to Lee Seunghyun and Lee Chaerin. Kim Jinwoo; island boy addicted to grey hoodies; vocalist. Song Mino; team mood maker; rapper. Nam Taehyun; precious maknae; vocalist and maknae.

    "I can't believe it's been two years already, and only two more to go till we finish school and become idols!" Minzy said.

    "I can't either. Who would've thought that we'd make this far? All of us from being the rag-tag group of kids in the neighborhood, to being juniors of Idol High, its daebak." Taeyang quipped.

Yeah, that's right. All of them had grown up together like brothers and sisters during their childhood, and all of them decided they'd have a dream together. To become idols in the same company and live out their lives with one another, as a family. Many didn't support their decision to do so, their parents even going to the point of kicking them out of the house and disowning them, but then again here they are, not letting anything stop them. The family had been admitted into the school all at the same time, so despite their age differences, they were in the same grade. From there on, they were extremely lucky to have been put into the same academy, being specifically chosen by Mr. Yang the principle of YG Academy. Mr. Yang then split them into their respective groups of Big Bang, 2NE1, and WINNER. The brothers and sisters trained and studied well during their time at school this being proven when all of the kids ranked 1st in the entire school along with very few others. Over the years Mr. Yang had developed a special bond between his students, knowing that they were all orphaned due to following their dream, treated them as if they were his own children since he had none of his own. Therefore, they all called him 'Papa', taking a liking to the name Mr.Yang had made it official and adopted them. They were known to the whole school as the YG family, and its been this way ever since.

"Hey Seunghoon, what time is it?" Dara asked,

"Hmm, about 7:20 noona."

"Great! we still have time to go get some breakfast." Daesung exclaimed.

"Yah Dae! You've been eating ever since we left home." TOP scolded.

Daesung pouted while finishing the banana he was holding. "But hyung, the rest of us are hungry...." Taehyun whined, Jinwoo and Seungyoon nodding behind him while giving their hyung the "puppies eyes".

TOP sighed, "Aigoo, these dongsaengs. Alright, let's go to the cafeteria."

"We gotta hurry though, Papa might want us to be at the auditorium early to welcom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter