Breakfast at Chaerin's

Idol High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the Cafeteria.....

The YG family sat at their usual table in the far right hand corner of the lounge, scoping through the today's menu to find something to eat. All of the siblings looked hard for what they wanted, being it was a difficult decision everyday since everything the ajummahs in the kitchen cooked was delicious. Taehyun, having the most difficulty with his decision, turned to his older sister and asked what she had decided on.

    "Chaerin noona, what do you feel like eating for breakfast today?"

    "I'm not to sure Taehyun-ie...Hmm, maybe I'll just get some fruit and maple oatmeal today." She concluded.

    "Ooh, that sounds good! I think I'll get the same. Hey noona. do you want to get a side order of bacon to share?"

    "Whatever you want maknae." Chaerin smiled, putting down her menu. She then proceeded to walk over to the meal tablet on the side pillar to put in the food order, as well as everyone else's once they told her whet they wanted. While typing and pushing various buttons on the tablet. Chaerin felt a pair of long strong arms hug her from behind. She jumped slightly, startled from the sudden contact, but soon relaxed whe she realized who it was once that deep chuckle reached her ears. She smiled and turned to see Yongguk along with the rest of his boys smiling and waving at her.

    "Anneyeong Rinnie!" Yongguk greeted her.

    Chaerin chuckled, "Anneyeong Gukkie oppa."

    "Anneyeonghaseyo Chaerin noona." the rest of the guys greeted.

    "Oh, anneyeonghaseyo." she bowed and smiled warmly to them. "You guys getting something to eat?"

    "Yeah, Zelo-ah didn't get a chance to eat yet, so here we are." Yongguk told her matter of facttly.

    "Aww, Zelo you poor thing. Do you guys want me to put in an order? You can come sit with us too if you'd like." Chaerin offered.

    "Sure, got room for six noona?" Daehyun asked.

    "Of course, there's plenty of room!"

    "Thanks noona!" Youngjae smiled.

    "No problem. Come put in your orders so then it'll come out early to eat."

    Chaerin gestured to the tablet and the boys stepped forward to place their orders. As soon as that was settled, She lead them to the table where everyone else was waiting. As soon as they saw her walking back with BAP, they smiled and waved welcomely. They were good friends with this particular group of TSA students. They first met Yongguk when Chaerin introduced him as her friend a few days after they met in math class. Soon enough, Yongguk had also made more friends and had introduced them to Chaerin and her siblings. Over the years, the friendship they had with each other grew big and BAP eventually became like part of the family.

    "Hey guys!" Jiyong greeted.

    "Hi everyone!" BAP said.

    "I told them to come sit with us since they came to eat as well." Chaerin mentioned.

    "Of course, of course. Here guys come sit down." Taeyang and Seungri scooted over to make more room for the others to sit.

    "Kamsamnida hyungs." Jongup bowed and took a seat, as well did the others. Yongguk taking a seat next to Chaerin, as usual. It might as well be his seat already.

    "So, how is everyone doing on our first day back at school?" Himchan asked the group.

    "Well, I'll admit it wasn't easy getting up this morning hyung." Mino sighed tiredly.

    "You can say that again bro. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night and got up at 5:30." Jinwoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter