Go Get'um BEAUTIFUL!

Idol High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Upon reaching their father's study, Jackson, Bambam, and Yugeom overhear a serious conversation from the small crack in the door....

    "Anything new yet, Hyunsuk?" JYP asks YG.

    "No, but I still think it's safer to prepare for the worst, Jinyoung...." he trails off.

    JYP nods his head and sighs. "What do we do for the kids? If  Kim gets his way with Headmaster Choi, we won't be able to stay! Our kids live for their dream, if they're taken away from that, how do you expect these children to keep living?"

    "We'll find a way Jinyoung, we just have to keep watch for anything that does happen. Like I've said before, it's best if we let them go on with school without any worries. It our job as father's to do so for our kids."

    "Does Mrs. Yang know?"

    YG nods, "I've told her to keep it from the kids and keep her head up. How about Mrs. Park?"

    "Same. Shes just worried sick for the kids." YG nods and stands from his seat. 

    "Let me know if anything comes up, I'll be leaving first."

    Before their uncle could catch them eavesdropping, the three boys scurried away to find their siblings and cousins to update them on the current situation.

 

    Sixth period came to an end as the final bell sounded to signal the end of the day. The YG siblings gathered in their practice room like they did everyday when school was finished. They all piled in and once Bom hurried in, they sat in a circle and aimlessly looked around. No one spoke, the silence unusual for the tightly knit brothers and sisters. It continued until Seunghyun recalled what Chaerin had mentioned to him as he saw her cradle her head and winced at the touch.

    "You said you had to tell us something baby Rin?" he said.

    Chaerin looked up wide eyed and remembered today's past incident with Jieun. She sighed and let her hand fall from her head and on to her lap.

    "Yeah. Its looks like TS Academy's princesses are after me, yet again. More specifically miss Song Jieun."

    At the mention of the evil ice princess Jieun of TSA, the siblings grew wide eyed and immediately hazed over with annoyance and anger.

    "What happened?" Bom sternly asked, probably likely she won't take "nothing" for an answer.

    "Before chem class I went to the bathroom, Taehyun waited for me outside, and she confronted me there with the rest of her minions. She blindsided me when I was drying my face off, pulled my hair and pushed me to the ground."

    "Is that why you keep rubbing your head unnie?" Minzy asked. Chaerin nodded.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter