Powerless

Love, Blood and Strawberries 2 (Sequel)

Jongdae awaked in a scary room. His hands were tied and his feet as well. He couldn’t see anything, just a black room. Then he heard a deep voice.

“Jongdae…” The voice let Jongdae shaking. “It’s nice to meet you.” A warm breeze Jongdae’s face.

“Who are you? Where are you? Where am I?” Jongdae asked nervously.

“I am behind you. I am your worst nightmare.”

-

Joonmyun didn’t know where he should start to look at Jongdae. In this moment he cursed himself because he didn’t connect himself with Jongdae. But he couldn’t give up, he had to find Jongdae. Jongdae… Jongdae… Always this name in his mind.... How could Joonmyun deal with the thing he could come too late for rescuing? What is then? He promised himself, he will follow him into the death.

-

The guy came closer. Jongdae felt the warm and the cold breathe of his kidnapper. Softly the men Jongdae’s cheek. Jongdae shocked and wanted him keeping distance to him, but he can’t move his hands or his feet.

He froze after he noticed that the guy his neck with his tongue.  He started sweating and shaking. Jongdae wanted to scream but he knew it didn’t make sense. There is nobody who could hear him, nobody who will protect him. Tears roll down his cheek.

“What…” Jongdae started to ask. “What do you want from me?” The guy laughed.

“The same like from your same before.” That was all he said.

-

Joonmyun got insane after some minutes. He knew he didn’t search for a long time but there came things in his mind he didn’t want to see.

He ran through the whole city, but didn’t found him there. He collapse on a street and looked into the sky. He asked himself: Does it make sense to continue this? He lay on the street and closed his eyes, the he hear a calm voice. He opened his eyes and saw Jae-Sun.

“What do you think you do there?” asked the ghost. Joonmyun looked at him.

“It’s senseless… I cannot help him. I cannot find him anyway!” Joonmyun shouted out.

“Of course not, he gave up. You want to lose again?” Joonmyun nodded. “Pantywaist!” Jae-Sun insulted him. “You are an idiot! Where from do you want to know whether it does make sense to continue searching or not? This is not you!” Joonmyun needed some minutes before he checked that Jae-Sun was right. He jumped up and continued looking for his love. Jae-Sun flied next to him and showed him his thumps. “You’ll save him. Use your own power.” Then Jae-Sun disbanded. He gave Joonmyun new courage, what Joonmyun used for his searching. He ran very fast, but because of his blood deficiency he couldn’t run like a real vampire. That was a pity because his time went by too fast.

-

Jongdae was scared. The kidnapper took off Jongdae’s clothes and stood in front of him. He his s and when he was touching at his sensitive points. All the time, Jongdae wanted to get out of there, but he couldn’t. “Why Joonmyun hates me so much that he won’t come and help me.” He asked himself. He closed his eyes and stopped resisting. He let the guy him.

The guy wanted to push in into Jongdae but suddenly the door crashed down. A beam of light flooded the room and blinded the guy and Jongdae.

“Game over.” Joonmyun said and looked at the guy. He put on his pants and smiled.

“I didn’t believe you’ll come. This is the first time you want to fight, hum?” He guy laughed and showed his fangs. Jongdae shocked because he didn’t know about vampires. He thought they are just in horror movies. But he couldn’t realize that Joonmyun was not surprised about it.

“Shut up buffoon. You have something what belongs to me. I want it back.”

“You have to fight for it! The winner will get this cute boy.” He laughed. Joonmyun got angrier than before and started boxing him. “Haha! That’s all? There is no power anymore.” The guy took him and threw him against the wall. Joonmyun moaned and couldn’t stand up because of the pain. “What a pity. You were a good vampire, talented and powerful. But what are you now? You are just a human who cannot deal with a harsh treatment. You cannot protect your protégée when you cannot protect yourself. You are not worthy for him.” The guy took a knife and went to Jongdae. Joonmyun got it and tried to stand up. Because of Jongdae’s it was simple to hurt him with the sharp blade. Jongdae trembled during the guy went to him. The guy his waist but then he took his knife and cut Jongdae’s waist along. Jongdae screamed loudly because it hurt incredible much and it became a deep wound. Blood ran his waist down and dropped down. The guy at this wound and in the blood. Jongdae screamed again but he screamed after Joonmyun’s name. This gave him the power to stand up.

“Keep distance to him! I’ll warn you!” The guy just laughed and kicked Joonmyun. He ended up on a wall. It wouldn’t make sense without any power. The guy laughed.