Important to say

Love, Blood and Strawberries 2 (Sequel)

Joonmyun didn’t have an explanation for it. So he needed help from its same that means from Jongin. Many days passed by before he was able to talk to him. He knocked onto his door and waited for they “yes” to open it. It took many minutes after Jongin opened the door. He was busy with Kyungsoo.

“I’m sorry for disturbing you two but I have some problems.”

“Come in.” Jongin said and let him enter the room. Joonmyun sat down on the bed and started to tell Jongin and Kyungsoo his story with Jae-Sun.

“Until a few days, I thought in every person is the soul of Jae-Sun and that made me falling in love with them. But Jae-Sun appeared in front of me as a ghost und told me the truth. Now I think about who had kill everyone I loved. Have anybody of you any idea?” Jongin thought about but I shook his head. Kyungsoo kept in silence, so Joonmyun knew he also know nothing.

“We are sorry.” Jongin said sadly. “Maybe you are a little walking disaster area…” Joonmyun nodded. Maybe he was right.

“Nevertheless thank you.” Joonmyun stood up and left the room. Nobody has an idea, what a pity. But was could he do? Keep distance to Jongdae? Bad things will happen if he doesn’t do it but he will be very sad if he do. That’s too complicated for him. His head started hurting. Joonmyun needs blood.

-

Days passed by, Joonmyun wasn’t in a good mood anymore. Thought tormented him, his hunger got unbearable and his scare to lose Jongdae was incredible high. He cannot deal with it anymore and packed is bags. He needs a timeout from seeing Jongdae every day and from the smell of his blood. He wanted to go outside, Jongdae caught his hand.

“Don’t go.” He said. But he didn’t discourage him. Joonmyun was indefatigable and he jerked away from him.

“I am sorry, but I have to go. I need some time for myself. Jongdae didn’t want to hear this but he let him go. With a sad face he looked after him during he went the dorm. Then he closed the door and started to cry. He knew, Joonmyun went because of him. Kyungsoo pulled him into his arms.

“Please don’t cry - he will come back.” Kyungsoo said but Jongdae didn’t stop crying.

“He won’t because he went due to me. I annoyed him.” Jongdae cried on and on. Sometime Kyungsoo brought him into his room and there Jongdae fall asleep. Instantly he missed Joonmyun.

-

Jongdae waited for him, but he confessed that Joonmyun didn’t come back to him. Full of sadness he went out to walk a few meters out of the city. After he arrived at a lake, he sat down on a bench und looked into the water. Tears rolled down his cheek and fall down into the water. Suddenly he heard a strange noise so he turned around and looked for the thing what made this sound. Afraid of it, he stood up and started to walk back to the public streets. But then there was this noise again. Jongdae remembered that he turned around like a hurricane but then there was nothing anymore, just black.

 

Joonmyun decided to go home. There Kyungsoo caught his shirt and threw him into his room.

“What a nice welcome. What happened?” Kyungsoo sat down on his bed and looked at him.

“I forget to tell you something… After you asked us whether we know something I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know how to say it.” Joonmyun looked curious at him.

“What is it? Do you know something? Then tell me.” Kyungsoo hesitated a bit but the he sighed and looked at him very seriously.

“It’s that, Joonmyun… You remember the day, I was searching for Jongin. At this day I fought for my life because I met the vampire’s which you mentioned before. They hadn’t told me where Jongin was and the vampire was going to kill me. Maybe… it was he who killed your earlier loves.” Joonmyun’s eyes widened and many things become clear in his mind. He hugged Kyungsoo lovely.

“Thank you.”

“And something else is important to say… Jongdae left the house many hours before… I hope he’s still alive.” Joonmyun scared and took his jacket before he ran outside. He has to save him, he has to protect him!