chap 2

my first vixx fanfic

Annyeong Readerzzz!!

starlight123 here! with the second chap of my fanfic finally! :)

here it goes......

leo's pov

getting up in the morning following the same routine as the past few weeks all vixx members were on a break. preparing our comeback stage which was almost done!

just yesterday our manager called us and told that we're gonaa gett a new makeup artist. i was surprised! since debut ji hyo noona was our head makeup artists wid a few assistants but mainly she did all the work and we were all very friendly wid her too she was like an elder sis.so when i entered the room wid N and Ravi i wasnt expecting a really young,pretty and (cute) girl waiting for us as our new main stylist!

she also looked shocked at seeing us. maybe she wasnt expecting us to b her test models so i took my time to take in her appearence.

she was really slender,and was taller than average girls too,she had really fair skin and innocent big hazel brown eyes,she was dressed up in a cute white t-shirt wid GIRL written in a cute way and blue super skinny capri jeans with white and blue converses,her mid length long black hair were in a neat high ponytail with some strands falling at the front. In all she seemed really cute and seemed to have a good fashion sense too.

just then she introduced herself. Eun Hee? her name was pretty too! Okay now cut it out taekwoon ur practically drooling now! i mentally smacked mysellf. and bowed politely to return her greeting.

eun hee's pov 

we were all then taken to a room which was supposed to be the green room. i must say it was very well oragnized and was very big too. Soon ji hyo-ssi

guided me and gave me the concept according to which i will be doing the make over.

the concept was pretty simple. i had to dress and style them up for a casual fun day at an amusement park fan meet (AN: its all imaginary hope it doesnt :D)

"thank you very much ji hyo-ssi" i thanked the older lady kindly

"oh its nothing dear! and plz call me noona like all these boys do" replied ji hyo-ssi....oops sorry noona!

soon she left me with the boys and i witnessed a really cute scene!

n oppa and ravi oppa were fighting as to who will get a makeover first and leo oppa was silent although he had a amused look on his face.

when suddenly n oppa turned to me and asked

"eun hee-ah.,,,"he stopped than continued abit hesitatingly "i can call u that rite?"

"ofcourse" i chirped in playfully

"yaaay" n oppa was visibly happy "so eun-hee-ah on who do u want to do the makup first

"eun hee-ah plz me first" ravi oppa gave me the most innocent of looks

"no me first im the leader" n oppa made his usual face at ravi oppa 

it was so amusing to watch them bickering up so close just like a dream it felt wonderful i never thoght i would end up like this!

i smiled and replied "why dont u guys decide by rock paper scissors?"

"Ohhhh eun hee-ah ur so smart! lets do that" ravi oppa had that daebak expression on his face

n oppa agreed and looked at leo oppa who was standing there quitely

"leo-ah comeon lets decide"

leo oppa stepped forward and the three boys got ready "kawi-bawi-bo"

and just like that the order was decided n oppa,ravi oppa annnnnnnd leo oppa!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA CHAP ENDZZ! HOPE U LIKED IT AND I SINCERELY REQUEST U GUYZ TO CMNT PLZZZZ EVEN A WORD WUD B FINE! PWWWEEEEZZZZ!!! WITH A CHERRY ON TOP ^_^