chap 13

my first vixx fanfic

heeeellooooo Readerzzzz!!!this is chloe here! Hope to write up to ur expectations! enjoy reading....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIXX DORM
The next day was lazy,All members were sleeping till 10:00 am,Lazily showering,changing,eating breakfast.All in all they were enjoying there free of any schedule morning.That was exept for one soul who was super excited which was really unusual for his usual nature.
''What's up with leo hyung?He was up the earliest and had been jumping around since morning,a smile on his usual poker face.'' ken said while eating his cereal  ''I noticed too!but then again it is better than his usual nature isnt it? the cheerful and happy Jung Taekwoon sounds nice!''Hongbin replied while Ravi and Hyuk nodded not really fully awake yet.
''Good Morning kids!'' N-umma came cheerfully a bowl of rice with some stew on it and sat down to eat with the others.After leo, N was the most excited one.Partially cuz of their day off but mostly bcuz todays special event. ''morning umma...'' That was the reply of all the others while leo who was laying on the sofa lost in his thoughts with a cup of coffee didnt even bother to reply.
''Yah! whats with the long faces!? Come on sleepy heads its our day off! lets have some fun!!!'' N said visibly annoyed at the response and this time nobody  even bothered to reply........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's apartment
things werent so different here either.Eunhee woke up late and lazily,taking her time to shower brush and change and then leisurely eating her cereal while snow's fur who purred in pleasure. ''what shud i do today? eunhee asked herself ''it suddenly seems so boring,having nothing to do.I wish i cud meet VIXX somehow today too.'' the poor girl had gotten so used to being busy and around VIXX evryday that now a day off was not fun anymore.....
-------------------------------------------------------
this was how the morning and afternoon passed for both VIXX and eunhee.At vixx dorm each member was spending the day lazily exept for N,leo and the now fully awake ravi (who got a neck chop from N telling him that they needed to help leo which actually got him up straight and active) Hyuk was playing games on the tablet with ken and hongbin watching him play and fighting over it.

LEO's POV
the plan wasn't very special.Well i cudnt do anything extra ordinary becuz i really dint wanted to make it official right away so doing it anywhere outside was out of the question.i cudnt also do it in the dorm so the Practice room seemed the best place.........It was spacious and the best choice for the kind of event i wanted.Evrything was ready, I hadnt did much....just decorated a little and some stuff.Although it was simple i wanted to make it memorable!.....i hope eunhee accepts....

''we shud call eunhee over to the practice room!'' i was pulled out of my thoughts by N, ''yeah! but won't she find it suspicious as why we are calling her to the practice room...'' Ravi asked ''Ani...why wud she?lets just tell her that we are having our own small party at the practice room and call her over!'' N suggested and i was actually quite impressed by his brains....
''Lets do that'' i said in my usual soft voice. ''yeah lets! but we need to tell the others now! we dont wanna mess it up do we?'' ravi said and it was the moment i was the most afraid of.Even with just three people knowing i get teased soo much! and now evrybody will get to know...especially ken! i swear that guy...*sigh* well they will find out sometime won't they? better now than later and anyways i dont want my plan to mess up!

''Guys we have something to tell u! come here'' N called ken,bin and hyuk over while the three seemed surprised but came and sat around anyway ''what is is hyung?'' hyuk was the first one to ask
''Go on leo-ah tell them!'' i looked at N with a mixture of anger,annoyance but also pleadingly telling him to speak with my eyes which he ignored blalantly
''uuh...i...'' i went quite after that.What shud is say? i looked at N again and he sighed ''Aish this guys! how r u gonna confess when u cant even tell ur dongsaengs!'' i gave him glare which unfortunately dint have any effect at all. ''Confess? can u guys stop playing around? we r getting confused here!'' Hongbin who was usually calm finally lost it ''Okay okay! the thing is.....leohyunglikeseunhee!'' ravi said and evrybody including me stared at him......
what the hell did he even say??! ''ravi hyung we told u to talk not rap!!'' hyuk the sarcastic maknae told ravi who replied with a ''Yah!''   ''okay now stop it! *dramatic sigh* look the thing is that uri leo......Has fallen in LOVE!'' They great N Jumma cudnt have been more dramatic! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Silence,there was nothing but silence untill hongbin whispered ''With?'' and this time i gathered my courage ''Eunhee! i love eunhee!'' and there was silence again until ken shouted ''I KNEW IT!!'' all of us looked at him. ''U did?'' came ravi's surprised voice ''Yeah! i was getting doubts since day 1! leo hyung was always so different around eunhee.He wud talk more,smile more and i always noticed him staring at eunhee as if she was his fav candy!'' ken finished his 
explaination and i was embarassed.Was i really that obvious? ''yaaayyyy! Leo hyung is in love!'' hyuk got up and dance around and soon hongbin and the others joined in exept leo ofcourse but he was also dragged in between by N.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
evryone was happy for their leo hyung.Espescially hyuk cuz 1. His leo hyung was is love! and 2. He was in love with his fav Noona!!!
''now guys! leo is planning to confess today and we have a plan!'' N started and there were cheers again ''Whats the plan anyway? ur not planning to this outside r u?'' ken asked and N shook his head ''Ani we have arranged it in the practice room''
N replied back ''aaaah! so thats why u wudnt let us go to the practice room!'' Ken realized and smirked ''so now we need to include u guys in the plan so u dont do anything stupid AND! keep ur mouths shut!'' Ravi said in a ordering voice and evryone nodded.Just then there was a knock on the door.It was shinwoo......''So evrything set?'' he asked leo and leo nodded ''Deh hyung! we just need to call eunhee over!'' N said ''Ah! okay then make it fast! its already 5:00!'' shinwoo said and N nodded as he dialed eunhee's number.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov
my phone rang! i was sitting bored having nothing to do playing games on my ps3. It was N oppa! Wonder what is it?  ''yoboseyo! N oppa?'' i said and heard his immidiate reply ''yoboseyo eunhee-ah! u might wonder why oppa is calling right?'' and i nodded
but then mentally slapped myself when i realized that he cudnt see me. ''deh....'' i replied ''well the thing is that all of us r having a small VIXX party at the practice room and we want u to come over!''
0_o huh!? dint we have a party last night?   ''but oppa...we had a party last night right?'' i asked him  ''We did but it wasnt fun enuf!!! this party is just us VIXX and u!and anyways parties r never enuf soooo....ur coming!'' i sighed N oppa really was excited. ''okay oppa..I'll be there in an hour?'' i said and after lots of cheering and telling me to come fast he hanged up and i shook my head smilingly.It wasnt that i wasnt happy to go...I was really happy! so with a jump in my step i showered and changed.......I was confused...Although it was a party it wasnt very formal so wearing a dress dint seem right.After a bit of thinking i decided to go with my charcoal black jeans with a shocking pink formal button down shirt with half puff sleeves and my pink high sneekers.i let my hair open and i did a little smoky makeup with black liner and shadow and shiny pink gloss.I wasnt realy a big fan of caking my face with makeup.After i got dressed i looked at my self in the mirror and was satified with my look.
Ready to leave i called a cab and went to my destination.I got out in front of jellyfish entertainment office and reached the main door only to see N oppa standing there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N saw eunhee coming towards him from afar and quickly sent a msg to leo to b ready.He was the only one here since all the other guys were with shinwoo in his office except for leo who was in the practice room doing last minute preparation.
together they walked when suddenly N said ''eunhee-ah ken and ravi r with shinwoo hyung u go ahead to the practice room i'll get them and b back kay?'' innocent eunhee nodded not suspecting a thing and went ahead while N playfully smiled whispering ''she wont know what hit her!''
and went back to shinwoo's office to join evrybody.
here eunhee reached the practice room door and knocked waiting for an excited hyuk or hongbin or even leo to open the door but when nothing happened she frowned....''why is anybody not opening?'' she turned the door knob and to her surprise it was open.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov
i was a nervous wreck!!! for past 30 mins alone thinking about negative things dint help either! what if something went wrong? i shook my head and let out a puff of breathe as i sat in the small room that was connected with the practice room everything was ready.There was no backing 
out.i heard a knock and quickly straightened up but dint go to open the door.The door was unlocked and eunhee was to come inside herself which was exactly what happened when i heard the door open and her sweet voice calling out all members names.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov
i decided to enter since the door was unlocked.........only to be surprised when i turned back!The whole practice room was empty but that was not what surprised me.It was the fact that the whole prac room was decorated with balloons and flowers and fairy lights were the only lights the were glowing which made the room look dark but so beautiful that i cudnt believe it! Sure the oppa's had put in effort for their lil vixx party.......Speaking of the oppas where r they? N oppa said they were inside....i was about to call N oppa when suddenly music started playing....Wait! it 
sound similar?!.................................Right it was the tune of LOVE LETTER! in the mirror in front of me i saw someone walk out of the small room that was connected to the prac room.The person came closer and i realized that it was Leo oppa! My heart started to beat fasted as he took slow steps towards me looking irresistable in his white button down shirt and blue jeans.
the music flowed and with it leo oppa's voice too as he sang the song while staring head on at me 

Maljubyeoni eobseodo nal ihaehae jwoyo
Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me

Damadwotdeon jinsimeul da yaegihalgeyo                              
I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping

Uriga cheoeum mannan geu nal gieok hanayo
Do you remember the day we first met?

Yeppeun geu ipsullo naege useojudeon
Your pretty lips smiled at me

Geunal ihuro nan dajimhaesseoyo
After that day, I was determined

Jeoldae nae pumeseo geudael noki sirtago
That I never want to lose you from my embrace

Kkeutkkaji gagetdago
That I will go till the end

Saranghandan mal malloneun bujokhagetjiman
Saying I love you with words might not be enough,

Geuraedo oneul nan gobaekhalgeyo
But still I will confess to you today

I wanna be with you hangsang geudae han georeum dwien
I wanna be with you,Always from a step behind you

Geudael jikyeojul geureon saram itdan geol itji mayo
Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you

Geudael mannan hubuteo hal iri saenggyeotjyo
After I met you, I found something to do

Nan maeil maeil geudaeui harul utge haneun il
It is to make you smile all day, every single day

Hoksina naega manhi bappeul ttaedo itjiman
There might be times when I’m really busy but

Nae meorissogen ojik neo ontong geudae saenggakppuningeollyo
In my head, there are only thoughts of you

Saranghandan mal malloneun bujokhagetjiman
Saying I love you with words might not be enough,

Geuraedo oneul nan gobaekhalgeyo
But still I will confess to you today

I wanna be with you hangsang geudae han georeum dwien
I wanna be with you,Always from a step behind you

Geudael jikyeojul geureon saram itdan geol itji mayo
Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you

Naege himnaeraneun geudae geu hanmadiga
When you tell me to cheer up

Nareul baraboneun geudaeui geu nunbichi
When your eyes are looking at me

Jigeumui nal itge han geojyo
Those things make me exist right now

I mal bakke naneun hal su eobseoyo saranghae
I have nothing else to tell you but I love you

Neomu gomawo kkeutkkaji nal gidaryeojwoseo
Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end

Heundeullim eobsi nal barabwajwoseo
For looking at me without shaking

Naege gidaeyo nae sarangeul mideojwoyo
Lean on me, believe in my love

Eonjekkajina yeongwonhi hamkkehaeyo
Let’s be together for always, forever

I love you, I need you.

I love you, I need you.

Nan hangsang geudaeppunijyo
It’s only you for always

Nae gyeote isseo jwo naega wiroga doelgeyo
Stay by my side, I’ll comfort you

Uri idaero sesangi meomchun deusi saranghae
Let’s love as if the world stopped like this

Geudaeraseo gomawo
Thank you for being you

every word,...evry line...it was filled with so much emotion that i cudnt do anything but stand there dumbly as he sang stopping just an inch bfore me as he finished the song i cudnt believe this was happening! it was too good to be true but the look in leo oppa's eyes were filled with so much love.Love i wasnt sure was for me but as he held my hand i looked into his eyes as he began to talk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov
i turned the music on and gathered my courage and walked out ready to lay my heart bare in front of the one girl who had captured my heart since the first time she looked at me........there she was! standing innocently looking breathtaking as ever! she seemed to notice me and turned around to look at me just bfore i started singing.It was our song,I had sung it many times but i had never been this sincere towards my feelings for someone.I sang with all i cud wishing that she wud feel the same and be mine.I stopped bfore her just an inch separating us.....she looked into my eyes,Her eyes 
were so clear!They displayed evry emotion she felt and rite now they were filled with surprise confusion and questions.....i sighed and held both of her hands in mine as i said what i cud 

          ''eunhee-ah! i may not be a perfect guy....but i promise that if u give just this one chance to me....i promise to never let ur pretty smile leave ur face and i promise to love u with evry thing i have.I promise that i will protect u from evry harm and never let u cry!Eunhee-ah SARANGHE! i fell in love with u the first time i looked in those beautiful eyes.SARANGHE!'' 

there! i did it! i said evrything that was in my heart with all the sincerety.............i dont know how much time passed with us standing there but when i saw her eyes glazed and a tear rolled down her cheek i panicked! what was wrong?did she not like it or did she hate me now? all kinds of questions were roaming in my mind.I touched her shoulder gently ''Eunhee-ah.....I...'' i cudnt complete as she hugged me tightly her arms around my neck as she buried her face in the crook of my neck i hugged her back still confused when she gently whispered in my ear ''me too oppa!'' 

i cudnt control the smile that grew on my face as i hugged her more tightly absorbing her into me.She accepted me!!! i cudnt believe it! eunhee loved me back! i pulled away from the hug slightly to see her smiling shyly looking down with the famous pink blush on her soft cheeks.I held her chin and tilted her face upwards and stared into her gorgeous hazel brown eyes and she stared back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov
i still cudnt get over it! leo oppa loved me! all the words he spoke held so much honesty that it brought tears to my eyes and i hugged him fiercly not caring about a thing.But then i realized that he might be waiting for my answer,so i who was suddenly a pile of shyness gathered all the courage i cud muster and whispered ''me too oppa!'' and instantly felt him tighten his arms around me and i smiled.This was the best day EVER!
he pulled back and i looked down...too shy after his heartmelting confession.Leo oppa tilted my face up and stared into my eyes and i stared back into his beautiful almost black eyes captivated by them..........i didnt even notice when both of our lips met!!!
IT WAS MY FIRST KISS! my first kiss from leo oppa or from any other guy! the fact that the person i loved all this time loved me back and was kissing me with all the love in this world was overwhelming.I dint know what to do but one thing was sure that i dint want the kiss to end!
Leo oppa's lips were so soft....the way he moved his lips against mine and guided me through our first kiss.I was lost! my hand creeping up from his neck into his hair as i tangled them there and instantly felt him pull me more closer to him if that was even possible....his body heat,his lips moving 
agaist mine was such a heavenly feeling! I dont know for how long we kissed! but we broke apart for much needed air! i looked up to meet his eyes and blushed insanely! i was sure my gloss wasnt on my lips anymore bcuz it was on his lips smudged all over! he smirked and leaned in close and whispered ''i like strawberries!''
and i was sure i cudnt blush anymore than this.Who knew that the all the time quiet and shy leo oppa cud be this naughty?! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov 
i finally gained courage and leaned in to kiss those lips which had been driving me crazy for months! i literally felt fireworks burst as my lips connected with eunhee's.Her lips were so soft! like a rose petal.....and sweet....and heavenly! i cudnt get enuf!and by the way she was so hesistant becuz it was her first kiss just made me fall in love with her more as i moved my lips along hers and guided her through both of ours first kiss!The kiss went on for ever until i felt that she needed to breathe and i did too.Although reluctant to break the passionate moment and pulled away
and stared at the angel who now i cud call mine! She was breathing heavely her chest rising up and down and cheeks a shade of scarlet and lips were totally bare from the strawberry gloss she wore which i was sure was on mines now becuz i cud still taste the sweetness! she looked up to meet my eyes and blushed while i just smirked leaning close to whisper ''i like strawberries!'' in her ear and she blushed and blushed and blushed.......
she tried to pull away untangling her hands from my hair but i just pulled her closer not wanting any space between us.She looked up surprised and i smiled and held her from her shoulder and turned her around while taking a box out of my pocket and opened it and picked the necklace i personally chose for her.A ring wud have been too early so i thought a necklace wud do.I swept all of her hair to one side of her neck and tie the necklace around her neck from behind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov 
leo oppa dint let me pull away and instead turned me around and swept all of my hair to one side making me hell nervous! then i felt something on my neck and looking down i found the most prettiest necklace i have ever seen! it was a shape of a heart designed in a unique way that made it simple yet extremely pretty!!! extremely touched by this gesture i turned around to find him smiling shyly at me ''i hope u like it'' he said to me melting my heart.I returned his smile with my own wide one and hugged him ''its the most prettiest thing ever! i love it oppa! chincha gomavoyo!'' i said to him and shyly yet sneakily pecked him on the cheek quickly pulling after that.His expression was so cute that it made me almost want to kiss him again.The slight shock yet the small blush as he smiled at me and i smiled back shyly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is it for the confession chapter! whoooosh! i swear ashley left it at a very crucial point! i have never written a fanfic bfore in my life let alone a confession scene!!! i hope u guys like it and it isnt crappy 
plz read and enjoy and comment and subscribe! i dont wanna let my bestie down so pwwwweeeezz ^_^ 
annyeong! saranghe evryone <3