chap 12

my first vixx fanfic

Here i am again with an update! sorry for the little delay.I was very sick since the past week and top of that my internet connection expired!!! i had the update ready.Enjoy reading!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The van reached the venue and evrybody hurriedly got out of the car......VIXX's manager and other staff helped to clear the way with all the fans cheering and screaming and taking photos and all. Safely taking VIXX inside.When they all finally reached the waiting room exclusively reserved for VIXX,everybody got to work! their manager rightaway took of with the director and ceo to take care of somethings bfore the performance while the rest of the crew got to there work including eunhee.
''yoora-ssi i want u to plz bring the clothes of the boys to the dressing room so they can change.'' eunhee said to her one of her assisstants and she nodded as she did what was told.
Soon the boys were in their suits and it was time for makeup and hairdo.eunhee decided to start with hongbin, and since the makeup style was not very heavy or dark eunhee was relaxed and fully concentrated to do her best!
After that it was all like a fast forwarded movie....eunhee finished the makeup of all the members in about an hour with a little help and soon the boys were on the stage for rehersal performance.The fans went crazy! seeing their fav idols on stage after a period of six months was a heavenly feeling!And VIXX too even though it was just a rehersal, they wanted to show their best now and then in the real performance too!
After rehersal VIXX were praised by their choreographer for carrying out perfectly. ''U all did great! just keep it up and rock the stage when the real performance is up! hwaiting!'' VIXX smiled and bowed when eunhee walked it with her makeup bag and some snacks and drinks ''guys just a little time is left for the real thing and although u shudnt eat bfore dancing a little snack and some juice wont hurt. is it okay if they eat a little Jungshin-ssi?'' eunhee asked their choreographer ''neh! but dont get filled u have to dance afterwards'' although he tried to sound stern he had a smile on his face as he walked out.And as soon as he did N came running and took the snacks from eunhee and after searching for a while in the bag he did find his fav banana milk as he cheered and hugged eunhee. ''I knew it! my dongsaeng will never forget my precious banana milk!'' evrybody rolled their eyes but thanked eunhee with a smile for the snacks totally indulged in feeding themselves.
''eat slowly guys! its not gonna run away! dont develop a stomach ache bfore the performance!'' eunhee scolded them lightly
''tell us that when u havent eaten anything since the last 6-7 hours!'' ken said with his mouthful not stopping to even talk.Eunhee smiled slightly as she countered ''well just so u know i havent eaten anything since morning..'' this made evrybody stop eating as they looked at her.Leo actually felt bad and so did the others ''then u eat with us noona!''the maknae invited his fav noona to their snack party. ''no thanks hyukkie! u guys eat while i touch up ur makeup abit and bsides im not hungry!'' eunhee said the smile never leaving her face and so like that she started to open her bag and took out a few brushes and things and started to touch up the makeup and against her better judgement a few biscuits and chips and a few sips of juice were fed to her by her oppa's.Eunhee smiled as she felt their care and how much they adored her!...just like she did and her smile just grew wide when she was doing leo's touch up and he lifted his hand up feeding her chips which she ate gratefully.
leo's,N's and hongbins's touch up was done and they were sitting at a side. well only leo was sitting to be exact.The leader and visual were taking photos of themselves.while leo was practising his lyrics. The show had started VIXX's performance was after 3 more performances.Eunhee quickly finished up evrybody else's makeup and after about fifteen mins VIXX were put on standby.Ready for their performance but also a little nervous all members made a star from their fingers as they all cheered themselves in unision!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhee saw with a big grin as her fav idols walked on the stage and the fans went crazy just by seeing them! the shouts and cheers were deafening! Eunhee watched the whole performance as moved in rythm and sung with heart melting melody never missing a beat or going out of sync.They were just..PERFECT! the performance ended with the last step of Eternity as ken was taken down by all other  members and the lights turned dark....the fans cheered and shouted demanding another performance.But sadly this was the end for now...
''This has been Real VIXX! V.I.X.X VIXX! Thankyou for taking care of us!'' N finished the performance with the small ending sentence he always said'' but the crowd shout ''noooo..'' and the members all smiled visibly touched and happy to recieve soo much love! ''don't worry starlight! we'll be back in no time and to be with u guys for longer!'' ravi said to his beloved starlight as they all bowed once again and kept waving till they were off the stage and finally took a breathe of relief at finishing their performance without any malfunctions.

They were quickly rushed to their waiting room again by their manager who patted them and hugged them all and praised them for doing their best and after they went in the room their choreographer also came and also praised them too all staff members,eunhee,manager,their ceo,director all were gathered together celebrating.evrybody congratulated them for a successul comeback performance and wished them luck for 
the promotions.
Soon after evrybody went back to finish up their work their maneger secretly asked permission from the ceo that if VIXX cud leave early as the show was also almost endiing in about an hour or so and he agreed.So their manager went back to the waiting room ''tonite im treating u to dinner get ready we'll be leaving in fifteen minutes.All members cheered at this and took turns in washing their makeup up and to change.
As for eunhee,as soon as one of the boys came after freshing up she fixed his hair and makeup again abit so they are ready to face the paparazi when they go out.Last was leo,he came out of the washroom wiping his face with the towel.All members were once again fooling around already dressed up and ready to go.
''Leo oppa! palli! lets do ut hair and makeup t......AAHH!'' eunhee was happily coming towards leo with her brushes and stuff when her foot slipped on some water in front of the washroom.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov
I came out from the washroom after freshining up.Feeling really light now the performance was over! although i wudnt admit.....our concept this time was very different from others so i was nervous but when i heard cheers of all the starlights out their all my nervousness was washed away.I did my best and i was happy when evrybody congrutulated and praised us!
i was drying my face with a towel when i saw eunhee walking towards me with a smile telling me to hurry up and get my hair done when suddenly the smile vanished and her foot slipped as her bug eyes grew even wider and she shouted!
in an instant i reacted! although the distance wasnt too much i ran as fast as i cud to break her fall.Thankfully just in time to grab her by the waist and save her from falling but something as always had to go wrong......while running my hand had knocked onto the long pole like clothes stand which stumbled and fell directly on me just as i held eunhee to save her causing me to lose balance too and fall with her.
It was De Ja Vu! We both had a bad history of falling on eachother! but this time the slight difference was that i was on top this time........the staring session started with both of us getting lost in eachother untill we heard hongbin's voice ''what happened to u guys?!'' i looked back at eunhee and there it was again! the pinks hue on her cheeks as she let out an embarassed chuckle and said ''we gotta stop falling like this'' i also chuckled lightly at her statement.After i realized that i might b a little too heavy for the petite girl who was trapped under me and a clothe stand i braced my hands on the floor beside her head and forced my self up totally forgetting about the stand untill i hit my head on it and fell back ''ssss..!''i hissed at the small but sharp pain and saw eunhee's eyes become wider and filled with concern as her hand rose up and rubbed my head quickly
''Omo! oppa gwenchana?! does it hurt alot! omo omo ottoke?! YA! cant u guys see?! help us! lift this stand up!'' she ordered the others and worried for me all the while rubbing my head where i hit it while i just stared at her with soft eyes loving her care and worry for me never wanting it to end....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After hearing eunhee's angry but concerned ''Omo! oppa gwenchana?! does it hurt alot! ottoke?! YA! cant u guys see?! help us! lift this stand up!'' all the boys got to work and lifted the stand up and helped leo and eunhee
up too.Shinwoo manager who had gotten irritated of waiting also came and when he got to know the situation he bcame worried too! ''Taekwoon-ah,eunhee-ah u both okay?'' ''deh Oppa! gwenchana!'' eunhee replied while leo just nodded.
''Although im worried too im also curious!....How do u guys manage to fall evrytime!?'' N smirked and asked looking at leo who just glared back and eunhee blushed,embarassed about the fall.
''Now guys we're getting late! lets go.U have to greet some sunbaes bfore leaving too! And eunhee-ah why dont u join us?The more the better!''
Evrybody's eyes lit up at the idea especially leo's but it was short lived when eunhee politely refused '' aniyo oppa! i have to go home now.I can't keep halmeoni waiting for long,i have to pick snow from her.U guys go and have fun! maybe someother time?'' hyuk whined and hugged his beloved noona telling her how much fun it wud b if she cud come. ''okay then!...but let us atleast drop u home okay? no arguments!'' shinwoo manager smiled slighly and eunhee sighed but nodded ''Yes Sir!'' evrybody laughed even leo smiled.And so with that they all left the room after packing up their things and VIXX met some sunbaes who wished then luck and meeting the ceo one last time they finally left the venue!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the car ride wasnt very eventful,just the usual chit chatting between eunhee and the members and the manager and bfore anybody knew it they were

standing outside eunhee's apartment building.

''thanx for the ride oppa! now u guys go and eat delcious food and have fun! Annyeong!'' eunhee said as she hugged all of them. ''We will but it wud've been more awsum if u wud have also come eunhee-ah'' Kenjumma said and evrybody nodded
''i know oppa! but not today.I promise next time i'll eat with u guys okay? now go or else u'll be late!''eunhee said and after a few more goodbyes the car zoomed past eunhee as she waved.

 

-----------------------------------------------fast forward to 10 days after--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next few days were not very eventful the usual professional meetings and VIXX promotions of eternity kept them busy as well as eunhee.
today was the last promotion of eternity and after that they will be free again for about a month bfore their solo concert and after that their world tour.
All VIXX members were very happy.They had won two awards for eternity and today was their last promotion of the song.The most happiest was leo,he was in a unusually good mood today which left the members wondering what had happened to their lion hyung.only N and ravi and shinwoo manager knew what had happened.Well the thing was that Leo was planning to confess to eunhee tomorrow!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leo's pov 
i had been planning this for weeks now! finally im gonna do it!just one more day! although im very nervous about it im also very sure that eunhee likes me back too! the way she behaves.....i've been noticing it since N mentioned it.So tomorow im finally gonna confess! i Really hope she likes it and accepts me.today was our last promotion.In the evening we all reached the venue.Sadly eunhee was not travelling with us anymore since the car space problem was solved and now she travelled with all the other staff.Evrything was the same as we entered the venue for today and directly went to our waiting room greeting some sunbaes on our way.The staff van arrived a little after we did and eunhee came in our room as we all greeted her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov
i got out from the staff van and hurried to the VIXX waiting room.I was sad that i cudnt travel with VIXX anymore but....can't do anything about it now can i? Anyways i entered the room and as usual i was greeted with hugs from all the boys.And did i forgot to mention that leo oppa was in an exceptionally good mood today! i mean he does always greets me with a hugs and smile always patting my head but today his smile was extra wide,his hugs more tight and warm.....there was this happy aura around him.I wonder what made him so happy but i wont say that i dont like infact i love it!His smile,His hugs,His soft voice,His hand patting my hair i loved evrything about him.How i wish sometimes that i cud call him mine and kiss him on those perfect bow 
shaped lips without any hesitation or fear!....Okay now enuf eunhee! GET TO WORK GAL!!!
about half an hour passed and i was done with hyuk and binnie and was almost done with Ken oppa when a hand came across my eyes blinding me.
''Yah! who is it?Ravi-ah?'' i said irritated and confused to be disturbed during my work but all my anger washed away when i heard the voice.
''Guess and u'll get a prize!'' the voice playfully whispered and a big grin adorned my face without warning.How cud i forget this voice! The voice of my best frnd! the one who was there evrytime i needed him.Who laughed with me,cried with me.My bestie KWONNIE!
''KWONNIE!!!!!'' i turned around as his hand came down letting me see him.He also had a big grin as i jumped up in his arms and hugged him tightly.
''Yes! Ur kwonnie! how have u been chipmunk?'' he asked me as he let me down finally and i pouted at the name but smiled all the more! i missed him dearly he was away to busan for some work.
''Im fine kwonnie u tell me how have u been? when did u come back and most important how did u come in here?''i asked all in one breath and he chuckled
''easy chipmunk! im not running any where firstly im fine thanku.secondly i arrived in seoul last night and lastly....'' he cudnt finish as shinwoo oppa entered the room. ''oh! kwon-ah Thankgod ur here i thought u wud get lost and enter the wrong room.'' oppa said while walking towards us and i stood confused.Did they know eachother? ''So eunhee-ah as i was saying.Ur shinwoo oppa here is a very good hyung of mine so getting in here was not a problem'' kwonnie answered my unasked question. ''okay now eunhee-ah u have about an hour left can u finish the work first?'' shinwoo oppa asked me and i nodded right away ''ofcourse oppa i'll finish the work first! kwonnie how about we talk after i finish my work and ur coming to my home with me after this arraso?!'' 
''Yes ma'am! as u wish but can i wait here?'' he asked shinwoo oppa and after some thought he nodded which i was really happy for.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov
i saw as a strange guy came and put his hand in front of eunhee's eyes.....How dare he! and more than that the way eunhee's lips turned into a big smile as she turned and jumped to hug him set me on fire! I was jealous?!OH yes i was! How dare he hug My Girl! Mine? okay so maybe i havent told  her that i love her but still....And whats that?! even shinwoo hyung knows him.My jealousy just kept rising with each passing minute as i saw eunhee smile at him.Kwonnie?! why does the name sound familiar???..........Oh! yeah Kwonnie! Eunhee did mention him once or twice.So he was the bestie she talked so fondly about.Nonetheless the more they talked the more i turned green with jealousy.
''I think u gotta Put ur confession into action fast Taekwoonie! u got a tough competition here!'' yeah as if i wasnt already so jealous that N had to come and provoke me more.But he was right! what if it was true?what if eunhee was interested in the Kwon guy?what if she refused me?The thoughts started to make me crazy! i started to lose the confidence i had some time back.

''Really sorry guys! i dint introduce kwonnie to u! well better late than never! He is Jo Kwon my best frnd since forever.I told u guys about him dint i?'' i snapped out of my thoughts to see evrybody greeting jo kwon as eunhee introduced him and he shaked hands with evrybody smiling ever so brightly! urrrgghhh! i will go crazy like this.I need some distraction!
but when was luck ever at my side? Eunhee dragged him in front if me ''oppa! meet kwonnie! kwonnie this is leo oppa!'' she introduced us formally. ''OH! so this is the guy u.....OWW! that hurt!'' i heard him but bfore he cud finish eunhee gave him a good elbow! i was curious.What was he going to say?Was it about me?nonetheless he forwared his hand to shake to greet me formally and not wanting to appear rude i shook his hand nodding slightly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov
the idiot almost spilled it! as my bestie,i told kwonnie evrything about leo oppa.My crush devloping into love and all and he teased me evrytime i talked about him.thankfully i dint let him finish and hopefully leo oppa dint detect anything too!But more confusing was leo oppa's behaviour.He seemed so happy earlier but now he was acting.....i dont know..strange? he just took his earphones and went to sit alone on the couch listening to music without even sparing a glance anywhere.whereas i was finished with evrybodies makeup and only leo oppa was left when i noticed that i seemed to run out of concealer.I had left my my bag in the car in which  i had an extra brand new packed one.i went to leo oppa that i will get it quickly and continue with his makeup and he just nodded uninterestedly which made me...abit dissappointed and sad.....
i reached the van and took my bag out if it when kwonnie came from god knows where. ''hey chipmunk!'' he said ''kwonnie what r u doing here?'' i replied not entirely in the mood  ''well i thought i wud just provide some company...and hey why do u seem so sad? what happened to my chipmunk?'' he asked me and i mentally cursed him for knowing me so well.I sighed ''well...i don't know...leo oppa seemed so happy and cheerful earlier but now he is...u know?i mean he's not mean or anything but just...he's acting...different?'' i found it difficult to express and when i looked back he was chuckling ''Ya! jo kwon im confused and sad here an ur chuckling?!'' he quickly stopped and held his ears ''Mianhe mianhe! but ur sooo cute chipmunk! and u know i have this feeling that ur leo oppa is just jealous!'' he wiggled his eyebrows and i was stunned.Jealous? leo oppa? of whom? Kwonnie is just crazy! ''r u nuts? who in the world wud he b jealous of?and why?'' i asked the crazy bestie of mine. ''well who else?! me ofcourse!'' once again i gave him the 'IGABOYA' look and he sighed ''Eunhee-ah ur sucha dumbo! look bfore i came he was acting all nice and cheerful right?'' at my nod he continued ''as soon as i came his behaviour changed right?'' i nodded again. But that dint make sense. ''So?'' i asked still clueless and kwonnie pulled at his hair ''Arrgghh! plz give her brainz god! *sighs* what im saying is he is jealous of me bcuz he likes u!!!''  O_o okay now this was bonkers! Of all the people in this world,Kwon was saying that leo oppa likes me? ME!!?? ''kwon u really need to rest abit u've gone officially CRAZY!''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back in the waiting room 
leo's pov
After the little intro i had decided to distract myself and sat alone on the sofa and started to listen to music.eunhee had come to me and said she needed to get some concealer since the on she had finished so she will get it from the bag which she left in the van and i just nodded but i did see her face fall.I was so confused with my own feelings so i dint ponder on it much.As soon as eunhee left kwon went after her too which made me seeth in jealousy once again.Why did he had to go after her? ''just sitting and being jealous won't work u know'' i heard the very familiar voice of N as he sat bsides me and i groaned silently totally not ready for another lecture. ''im not jealous!'' i bit out  ''oh really! ur telling me this when u have already planned on asking her out?'' he replied and i regretted telling him about my plans...well i did need some help and he was the only one available..But he told ravi and shinwoo hyung too! this guy!  ''look taekwoonie! i really dont think she likes that kwon guy more than a best friend.Don't lose hope and don't do something stupid in ur jealousy arrasso!?'' he told me and as much good as it sounded i cudnt stop the doubt.But he was right! i shud stay positive and not think or do anything stupid.
''im back guys! leo oppa lets get ur makeup done!'' i nodded at eunhee trying to ignore the smiling guy behind her as i got up from my seat and walked towards another chair where i was supposed to get my makeover done.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov
after much talking with kwonnie explaining to me that how he thinks leo oppa likes me and me refusing to believe it we both finally came back to the waiting room.U shud never get ur hopes high right?
''im back guys! leo oppa lets get ur makeup done!'' i said as cheerfully as i cud and leo oppa just nodded.Although he was always like this but he always smiled but today....*sigh* i considered kwonnie's thoughts.Was oppa really jealous? his behaviour did really change after kwon came but it cud be 
something else.....
While doing his makeup i decided to ask him, so i gathered my courage ''oppa gwenchana?'' i asked him and he looked at me confused with my sudden question but still nodded.I smiled and said ''no actually...u seemed so happy earlier...and now ur a bit...i mean if its bcuz of kwonnie...i mean i know ur uncomfortable around new people so i can send kwon back.We can always meet later so...''    ''aniyo eunhee-ah its not that im fine just a little nervous about the performance and anyways kwon is ur best frnd he wud feel bad.Im okay really.'' oppa answered back with a small smile and although still abit unsure i nodded  ''okay if u say so...but ur equally important to me oppa!'' i froze at my own words....where did that come from?! it just slipped without notice.oh crap what did i say!? ottoke? what must he be thinking....!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov
eunhee was quitely doing my makeup when she suddenly asked me ''oppa gwenchana?'' i looked at her confused.Why was she asking this of all things but i still nodded.Maybe she guessed my confusion she continued ''no actually...u seemed so happy earlier...and now ur a bit...i mean if its bcuz of kwon...i mean i know ur uncomfortable around new people so i can send kwon back.We can always meet later so...''  i was touched.....her concern never ceased to amaze me.Although i cud say yes but i knew how happy she was to see her best frnd so i quickly refused ''aniyo eunhee-ah its not that im fine just a little nervous about the performance and anyways kwon is ur best frnd he wud feel bad.Im okay really.''  although there was a little lie in it but still....and for now i was happy with the fact she cared enuf to notice my moods and be concerned about it.......''okay if u say so...but ur equally important to me oppa!'' i froze my usually almost closed eyes growing wide than saucers! my heart out of control as it started to thump loudly.The only words i cud hear were ''ur equally important to me oppa!'' i cudnt stop the smile,the happiness the love that started to fill for eunhee in my heart.Maybe she did like afterall....i looked up not surprised to see the red cheeks back and her stuttering voice ''i..i me..mean that..u know..umm...its ur perform..ance so u shud be...'' i chuckled abit and held her hand the was holding the brush ''its okay eunhee-ah u dont need to explain.'' i smiled at her surprised look.Even i don't know where the courage to hold her hand so suddenly came from but i decided that it was perfect like this.Me and eunhee with nobody disturbing us. *ahem ahem* we both snapped out and saw shinwoo hyung staring us with a knowing smirk.I mentally groaned while i saw eunhee look down and blush while saying something about my makeup being done and moved away to put her things back.Shinwoo hyung walked towards me and i knew i was gonna get teased.Since N told him about my feelings towards eunhee.I had really thought that he wud be angry but he took it really lightly and seemed happy about it.so since than i was getting teased almost evrytime and this time was no different as he came towards me and whispered ''leo-ah ur really luckly that our comapny doesnt restrict u guys from dating....So all set for tomorow?'' he asked and i just nodded sure that i was going  red too! ''well then good luck! i wish she accepts!'' he wished me which i was really grateful for and smiled slightly at him and nodded when we were called.Our turn to perform was almost there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like always VIXX performed ever so perfectly and ended their performance gracefully making the audience go crazy.Saying their goodbyes for the last time to the fans they left the stage. ''Starlights! this has been the last stage of eternity.Cheer for us alot!We'll meet u at the fansigns in the future.Till then take care and keep watching us.Saranghe!'' N finished his final speech and all the fans cheered.Coming back to their waiting room VIXX dint expect a huge chocolate cake waiting for them to celebrate their last successful promotion of eternity. "SURPRISE!" all the staff members shouted with big smiles and VIXX cut the cake all together happily and fed it to evryone................

Evrybody had almost left with only shinwoo,eunhee,kwon and VIXX remaining and eating the cake with vigour.Suddenly kwon's phone rang and he took it out of his pocket only to choke on his cake bite. ''kwonnie! kwonnie gwenchana?! who is it? YA jo kwon!'' eunhee who at first was worried for her frnd when she saw who it was started laughing hard while shinwoo and VIXX watched confused as to why the two indivisuals were behaving weirdly. ''Its Ga In-ah! lemme guess u dint tell her u were back in seoul did u?'' and at kwon's guilty expression eunhee laughed hard again ''well bestie...u have a hard time ahead of u.U know how ur girlfriend gets when she's angry AND upset.''eunhee said to a guilty and scared kwon. ''YA don't scare me!my Ga In-ah is the sweetest person on this planet!'' kwon replied back although he wasnt sure himself if what he was saying was the truth or not. ''Yeah right the sweetest! lets see...Come on! pick up the phone!'' eunhee openly dared and kwon quickly attented the call and ran out of the room leaving eunhee laughing and the others confused.
''What in the world was that?'' ravi questioned ''good question buddie'' hongbin sided with his frnd while eunhee finally came to realize that the others were still there ''oh! actually that was kwonnie's girlfrnd and my bestfrnd too! remember i told u guys about a girl with us in the orphanage who was later adopted?'' at evrybody's nod eunhee continued 
''So yeah! well....kwon liked her since childhood.I still remember how much he cried when Ga In got adopted.But we still always kept in contact,kwonnie was always scared to tell her but he finally gathered his courage and confessed to her about...three months back.So yeah.....and right now,he forgot to tell her that he was back in seoul.Im sure she must've gotten to know about it so now he's grounded cuz an angry Ga In is...well....Dangerous.'' eunhee finished with a small chuckle and evrybody exept leo chuckled with her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov 
of all the things,the only thing i heard was that KWON.HAD.A.GIRLFRND!!! as much as freaking awsum it was,I also felt stupid for being sooo jealous of a guy who already had a girlfrnd!Good going Jung Taekwoon!But nonetheless i was glad and happy and relieved!
All of us were done with washing up and changed our clothes too when kwon entered the room breathing as if he ran a marathon. ''girlfriends i tell u! they are the most difficult things in this world!'' he walked towards all of us and eunhee came to him with a smirk ''guys! do u remember someone telling us that how his girlfrnd was the sweetest person on this earth?OH!i forgot it was uri kwonnie!'' she said and evrybody along with her even i smirked. ''YA! ur supposed to be my best frnd!'' kwon replied pouting and eunhee countered ''And Ga In is supposed to be ur girlfrnd!....Pabo! how can u forget to tell ur own girlfrnd?''
''i wanted to surprise her by visiting her the next morning!'' he whined ''well she really isn't the surprise person.Don't u know?!'' eunhee asked him with eyebrows raised.When shinwoo came in and told evrybody to packup as the last performance was going on and they have to leave after saying their goodbyes.Evrybody nodded and got to work...well mostly eunhee who had to pack her stuff while they boys helped her with it.
''Eunnhee-ah today ur coming with us to the dinner party!Most of the staff is coming so no excuses today Arasso!?'' shinwoo hyung said with a smile and eunhee nodded ''Arasso oppa! director-nim already told me bforehand so...im coming!'' eunhee replied with a smile at which evrybody cheered while hyukkie was the most excited. ''Kwon-ah u come with us too!'' shinwoo hyung invited kwon who refused straightaway ''I wud love too! but if i don't visit Ga In-ah tonight then....'' he cudnt even finish as eunhee giggled slightly and patted his back wishing him luck and he left after saying his goodbyes to evrybody and so did all of us.
The dinner party was a treat from CEO-nim to VIXX and all staff members for their hardwork to make 'Eternity' successful. He made a small speech ''I m so very happy today! Eternity was an album i was abit apprehensive about becuz of its concept was different....However when i saw how well it was rcvd all over i was very much satisfied with the outcome.So congratulation to u all for another successful VIXX album! and boys i hope that u keep doing ur best just like this and give ur best at ur first upcoming solo concert and future performances.Thankyou!''
evrybody cheered and we all went over to CEO-nim who hugged us all. ''dont worry ceo-nim VIXX will continue to work harder and never let u down!'' N said to him and we all nodded with him.While ceo-nim smiled and told us to enjoy the food and drinks. And then we ate and laughed and talked and most of all HAD FUN! loads of it...well not me.I mean i had fun too but like my personality i watched and heard all the fun things exept for taking part in them.Sometimes N wud drag me in between and make me do all crazy things they were doing but i let it go this time.there were two reasons..... 1.This was our last promotion party and i was very happy for VIXX.
and 2. After the dramatic revelation of kwon's GF,I was all the more excited for tomorow!!!.I dint get a chance to talk with eunhee alone becuz we both were pretty busy as we talked to evrybody and there were so many people,but i just kept thinking that the outcome of patience is always sweet!
so after the part shinwoo hyung as always like the past days offered to drop eunhee which she gotten used to and agreed quitely cuz she hyung won't budge.We dropped her of at her home and said our goodbyes and then we went to our own dorm to have a peaceful sleep after days of hardwork.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 thats it for now! Sorry once again for the delay. This was the jealousy and also the pre confession update which meanzzz...........the confession is up next! it will probably take some time but i will try to update as soon as possible. PROMISE! Hope u like it! plz comment and subscribe!
annyeong <3 <3