chap 15

my first vixx fanfic

annyeong readers!i know my updates are super short but i will be having a break from school soon! so i will surely make up for it Hope u liked the last one......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally evryone was settled in the car.Evrybody had decided to grab some takeout and have a dinner party at the dorm.So after fighting over what to eat abit evrybody was now finally standing inside the dorm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leo's pov

evrybody after freshning up was helping in some way or the other.Hongbin and ravi set the table while eunhee and hyuk came with the plates and other stuff and N and ken were just foolin around in the name of working......not that i care! my sole focus was on my new girlfrnd! the way she moved,smiled,played around with the others......It just did something to me! ''U know taekwoon-ah!.....ur very lucky that our company doest restrict idols from dating!'' i turned to see shinwoo hyung standing beside me....i hadnt even noticed.He just gave me smirk and patted my shoulder and i turned red as i have been doing since past some weeks now! ''Okay hyungs dinner's set!'' hyuk shouted and all of us sat around the table to eat.i sat beside eunhee and i was pretty sure it was all planned by the others.....but i wasnt complaining....not one bit!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eunhee's pov

i was sure i cud compete with a ripe tomato's redness and win against it! I was blushing so much that i cudnt eat properly.Leo oppa was sitting just beside me too close for it to be unintentional and i also was aware of the teasing glances that kept coming our way.Even shinwoo oppa! i thought he was strict!!! but.... "eunhee-ah why are u so red? are u sick?" one cud have actually though that ken oppa was worried but i knew better as i saw that smirk on his face! Gosh! how much i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me!!
"oh jaehwannie! don't u know? its the blush of newly found love..." N oppa said in his usual dramatic way and got a spoon thrown at him from leo oppa as a response.For once.....i dint mind the voilence! "yah! jung leo!" N oppa said now rubbing his nose which  was the target of the spoon But leo oppa dint even glance at him and continued gobling his food. The dinner ended like this.With lots of fun and talking and a few teasing comments from the other members and shinwoo oppa earning all of them a glare or some voilence from leo oppa.

I told all of them that i will take a cab since it was just 9:00 and wasnt that late and after lots of convincing they agreed although reluctant...
"eunhee-ah be sure to come to office tomorow! we have to discuss somethings for the upcoming fanmeets and the world tour too! since U r the only main stylist u have a lot of responsibilties.And one more thing to both leo and u! Although im very happy for u both....this can't be leaked out at any cost! U have to keep this relation to urselfs,for now only me,and u guys know.We will have to tell the company staff at some point but not anyone else!Arasso? Specially u guys! *point at vixx members* try for ur tongues to not slip when ur with other groups or anyone?'' evryone nodded knowing that it was a serious matter "don't worry oppa! nothing like that will happen! i assure u!....Now its time for me to go" i assured shinwoo oppa with a smile and hugged evryone,the mood turning back to fun and playful as i stood in front of leo oppa to bid him goodbye when suddenly N oppa dramatically shrieked and covered his and hyuks eyes ''wait wait! let us close our eyes while u guys do ur business! come on! evryone close ur eyes and don't peek!'' i turned red at his words and leo oppa just rolled his eyes although i cud see a pinkish hue on his cheeks! "yes yes! we dont want to destroy our innocence!" ravi added fuel to the fire and i whined "RAVI!!" while evrybody just sniggered their hands still on their eyes.....i turned to leo oppa again and hugged him and he hugged back just as tightly "take care..." he whispered and i smiled shyly.....Just these small caring words meant alot to me! "u too oppa!" i replied back and gaining my courage for the second time that day,I took advantage of nobody watching and pecked his cheek once again and quickly backed away shouting "annyeong evryone!" which caused evrybody to remove their hands with teasing smiles. "u guys done already? i thought it was gonna take sometime!" ken oppa said and evrybody laughed.I glanced at leo oppa only to find his gaze on me......I gulped at the look in his eyes.I quickly looked away and said bye again and finally left!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leo's pov

i stood shocked.....eunhee had kissed me the second time!! i kept staring at her as she said bye to evryone and ken teased.Suddenly she looked at me and then turn away and left......It was going to be a long night!! i sighed....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanx for reading! leave feedback!!

saranghe! <3