chap 17

my first vixx fanfic

Leo noticed that they were standing in the hallway hugging and anybody could see them so he decided to take eunhee inside “Eunhee-ah, let’s go inside.” Leo said softly pulling back from the hug.Eunhee looked up at leo and smiled while nodding so leo entwined their hands guiding eunhee inside closing the door behind them “so oppa, u were here alone practicing?” Leo nodded opening the door to the small vocal practice room.The room was small but enough for both of them so leo sat on one chair making eunhee sit on another “yeah, although we don’t have any schedule, I still don’t want to slack off with my vocals…” leo explained making eunhee smile proudly “Wow! My oppa is so hardworking.Oppa jjang!” eunhee did a thumbs up making leo duck his head to hide his embarrassment.

Soon after as eunhee didn’t want to disturb leo, she for while listened to leo’s beautiful voice as he practiced and left because she got a call from Shinwoo “eunhee-ah mian, actually I forgot to tell u that the new clothes of the boys were delivered today for their fanmeet tomorrow so as their coordi u need to check it…”  “ah don’t worry oppa, I’ll be there in five minutes.” Eunhee hanged up and looked up at leo who was staring back with a questionable look “Mianhe oppa, I have to go now…some work came up” and although leo was disappointed, he still nodded smiling a little. As eunhee was leaving she suddenly took a chance and pecked leo on the cheek before leaving quickly “sarangheyo oppa!” she left while giggling leaving leo happy and wanting more

The next day the boys had three fanmeets the reason being that they won’t be in seoul when they for the tour for a long while so they wanted to make up to their fans in seoul in advance by meeting with them as much as they cud “Yah! Hyuk-ah palli,u guys have to be up on stage in less than 30 minutes” eunhee scolded hyuk who was taking too long in changing his clothes, only hyuk was left with his styling, all the other members were already looking handsome to go greet the starlights “my dye is slowly washing off!” Ravi whined a little his beloved blue hair now turning black in the roots “don’t worry ravi-ah u have an appointment for bleaching them tomorrow” eunhee notified her friend, the thing was, eunhee wasn’t just their stylist, she was their schedule, their alarm clock and their cook so all the boys had pretty much come to depend on her for their stuff “WHAT!? I don’t want to get my hair bleached! I like my blue hair” ravi whined again making eunhee and the others chuckle “Well then sorry u big whiny baby becuz u have to go blonde” Eunhee popped ravi’s blue bubble leaving ravi to sulk as hyuk finally changed and came out to get his hair and makeup done.

Later that night, the boys with all the fanmeets were piled up their van with shinwoo in the driver’s seat ready to drive them “lets go mickey hyung all of us are here” Ken told shinwoo from the back seat while shinwoo smiled “ani there’s someone left…” everyone stared at shinwoo with confused gazes, N was about to speak up when the van’s door slid open revealing Eunhee standing with a smile “Hi oppas!”  Unlike the last time ken responded quickly letting eunhee in and get settled b/w him and leo who smiled upon seeing his girl. “now since we all r here, lets get moving” shinwoo started the car. Leo held eunhee’s hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss the top softly making eunhee blush and a round of ‘ooooohs’ was heard. Shinwoo cleared his throat catching the attention of everybody “Taekwoon and eunhee, we have to tell about u guys to ceo-nim soon, he is like a father to the boys so it wud be wrong to hide it from him. Also u guys wud be starting ur world tour soon so u might not get the chance and I don’t think he will mind since he already like eunhee very much and there is no dating ban in the company…” shinwoo explained and everybody agreed with him “Yeah, the soon we tell him, the better” N added and although eunhee understood it very well, she also knew that she was now dating an idol so she had to be more careful than normal, it made her little nervous but a squeeze from leo’s palm calmed her down a bit and she smiled slightly at leo….

.

.

This is pretty much a filler to get back on track…Honestly I dunno if people will read this fic again but I don’t want to leave this halfway…Thankyou for reading!