Is it Nothing?

He and She

 

Move away freak! I was screaming on my mind to command my body to move away from Luhan, cause we're getting so much attention. But, what kind of betrayal is my body doing to my mind? My body suppose to follow what my mind wants right? But why am I frozen at this position? Then, suddenly my heart exhilarated when he move his soft lips on mine.

What am I going to do? Am I going to respond to him in front of this people? This is so absurd. I'm thinking at times like this when I should not and directly respond to stimuli, a very humiliating stimulus in this case.

A flash of camera made my whole body bolt and then at last I felt my spirit went back. I slowly removed my lips on his and I saw a smile crept on his lips. Yeah I know, mood swings and he's probably teasing me. I sighed deeply and stared at the crowd ogling at us, headline for next week... War-freak kissed Mr. President at prom in front of the big crowd.

This is humiliation I know, but unlike other girls who will find their way out of the crowd running like a damsel in distress, I chose to be unique. I literally stayed their, ruffled my hair ily and stared at Luhan with my mouth stretched in a smirk because of a ridiculous idea running in my head. I think Luhan get what I mean when he bit his lower lip and shook his head in disbelief. Well, actually I'm planning to further shock them, being a girl full of surprises.

“Whoah okay, I'm sorry people I should have done that privately...” I said then a sarcastic chuckle escaped my lips.

Alright, I'm a bit expecting their expressions, hooray for me then. Luhan was just coolly staring at the crowd as if nothing has happened while he held his laugh. Suddenly, I remembered I'm talking to Chanyeol, so I scanned the crowd to find him but he's not there. Probably he left, during my epic kissing scene with Luhan. Then, irritation struck me, I should confront this guy in front of me about his sudden changes of mood.

“Oh... excuse me for a while I just have to talk to someone...” I declared, since this crowd is still focused on us.

I pulled Luhan roughly by his wrist until we went outside of the hall. I heard his loud laugh after I heaved a deep sigh to let out all emotions from that little scene.

“Why are laughing? Is there anything funny?” I said staring at him.

He didn't reply instead he walked slowly away from me.

“Hey, where are you going?” I curiously asked him again.

“Yza, it's not a nice idea to go back inside, don't you think?” he replied still his back facing me.

“So...”

“So, might as well leave...” he said lowly.

I felt I sudden guilt when I remembered Luhan wanted to have his last dance for our last year in high school, well not to mention that he even wants to be the Prom King. I ran unconsciously towards him and backhugged him.

“Luhan, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to ruin your night, I know you want to enjoy it but because I normally attract things like this...” my sincere apology was cut when he removed my hand around his waist and faced me.

“Don't worry... I'm happier than what I expected...” he smiled and pinched my my nose lightly.

“But Luhan... you still need to deliver your speech as the president...” I saw his mouth formed an O.

“Ow... I'll just message Kai about that... Let's go I'm hungry... you should buy me something to eat... for me to accept your apology perhaps...” he sniggered.

I nodded. Then, he happily walked into the parking lot and I followed him silently. I felt mood went down when my mind thought of that little kiss scene.

Did Luhan felt the same as me? Did Luhan felt his heart beating faster like mine? I touched my lips mindlessly, I know our lips touched, I felt it but why it seems nothing to him.

“Are you okay? What are you thinking?” he asked.

I quickly dropped my hand to the side, I did not notice that we reached his car.

“Nothing...” I denied.

I saw his face change to something so serious.

“I know something's bothering you, do you want me to tell my assumptions” he confidently uttered.

I shook my head and attempted to open the car's door. I don't want to talk about anything, I just want to apologize to him first for ruining his night. But I was halted when he spoke about the topic.

“If you're thinking and feeling down because of that kiss that I think you have a good reason why you had to...”

“What do you mean? That kiss didn't affect me at all... I just did that to stop you, cause your mood was not as best as before... you know, I kind of notice that you get annoyed easier and that mood shifts so abruptly to change to another is worst than being bipolar” I tried to compose myself and be as strong as possible.

I saw his eyes fell, they were so down right now. I felt a sudden guilt.

“Luhan, look I'm sorry but that's what I observed....”

“Don't worry it's perfectly fine...” he said and scooted on the driver's seat and entered the car.

I opened the door of the car and entered, I felt the need to seriously talk to him. When I entered, he started the engine and sped off.

“Luhan---”

“Let's just talk about this matter when we reached your apartment...” he said in a cold tone.

Then, we silently rode to my apartment. I think I made him mad and not just mad, so mad. So, I perfectly ruined his supposed to be perfect night. But, his sudden coldness to me, made me anxious. I can feel that something strange will happen.


 

I am sorry if it is short (_ _)

However, Thank you very much for subscribing and reading \(^ ^)/

Please leave comments they are very welcome (^0^)