Stupid Anonymous

He and She

 

I can tell that being suspended is awesome. I had extra shifts in the coffee shop and rest from school works. Consequently, when I came back to school, piles of homework and project awaited me. A week of suspension was like a month being absent to class with lots of lessons discussed, as a matter of fact.

How did I survive it? I survived it with the help of my only best-friend Luhan. Luhan’s notes had been my life for a week. He helped me to catch up to previous lessons and I can say that I can understand the lessons more compared to listening to class, where everything enters one of my ear and leaves to the other. It may seem disappointing, but I’m not a student who studies by the book.

Anyway, it is February, which means after a month it will be the end of high school. The most awaited graduation will be held. But before that, we have to face the final exams and I will not forget that on this month is the release of the college entrance exams’ results. I know that sheer luck is my only hope to pass it but I’m hopeful that I will see my name on the list of passers, for passing this university is my only way to enter college.

Oh well, if it’s for me, it’s for me and not if not. I clicked my tongue after that moment of thinking and went back on writing my final output. When I finish this, all left is the final exams. Dot, means end or stop after this symbol you may wish to add something or not but for my output this is truly the end and the end of it means to celebrate.

I hurriedly went to the faculty room to submit it to my teacher. Well, we don’t have classes today because we’re preparing for the promenade that will be happening tomorrow. That also explains why Luhan was very busy practicing the cotillion dance with her partner.

You might be curious why I’m not his partner? One reason is that, I cannot and will not buy two dresses, a long gown and a cocktail dress just for the promenade and the second reason is I hate dancing. Don’t worry I’m not jealous that I cannot be his partner because he invited me first and that’s enough for my contentment.

Since I have nothing to do, I went to the school’s art room where I practice my hidden talent. I excitedly entered the art room to be surprised by a guy laying on a divan near the corner of the room. He had his Manga book placed on his face. I thought he was sleeping so I did not disturbed him. Instead, I sat in front of one canvass and happily mixed colors on a palette. I can call my self a hopeless painter because I can’t even be proud of this talent.

I paused for a moment when a thought entered my mind. What should I paint? I scratched my head in disappointment then my eyes caught the figure of the sleeping guy again. I snapped my fingers on the bright idea. My hand moved on its own, copying the man’s figure. From the Manga book on his face to his slender body and arms, then his long legs, signature sneakers and to the background.

I enjoyed playing with different colors and emphasizing every details. After an our or two final touches were applied and then finally my initials ‘YEL’ in cursive writing was placed on the bottom right of the canvass. He was sleeping soundly that he did not notice that I entered, stayed and left the room already. I usually do that, I left my work there and found out that it is framed and hanged on that same room when I get back back. But, for the ten paintings that I have finished two of them were not in there, the sea and the portrait of my mother and little brother.

Aside from the nickname war-freak girl, ‘YEL’ has been branded ‘Anonymous Artist’ by the Art and Music Club. They are both alias of ‘YEL’, the only difference is, war-freak girl is recognized but ‘Anonymous Artist’ is a mystery.


Where have you been? I have been looking for you...” Luhan surprised me while I’m quietly walking on the covered walk.

I’m in the library...finishing my last output” I lied, more likely half lie and half true.

Oh... I thought you left and broke your promise...” he pouted cutely, well I’m sort of happy that he did not asked further because I’m not good at lying.

What promise?” I asked clueless, maybe I had forgotten about it.

Aish... you promised to come to the mall with me...” he frowned slightly like a child.

I formed an 'O' with my mouth as sign that I remembered our deal after rounds of rock, paper and scissors game. I hesitated to come with him since I wanted to go alone to that mall and buy the cocktail dress with the money that I've been saving for two months. But Luhan being stubborn, he'll not let you win without any transaction to engage. With all those transactions, he always win including this so we'll be going to the mall together.

Faster, faster...” he yelled at me like child while I pack my things from the locker.

I gave him a glare and slightly slammed the locker door to close. He slung his backpack on one of his shoulders and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the parking lot. He stopped in front of a brand new white Porsche that made me furrowed my eyebrows.

New car?” I curiously asked.

You can say that... You see... Dad exchange it with the blue sports car that I usually use. He said that he's more comfortable riding Bloo... much to my advantage...” he said with grin plastered on his face.

What can I say? He's an only child and his family is famous and rich. By the way, Bloo is the name of his blue sports car. You know Luhan is fond of naming his personal things, for example his mobile phone he calls it 'Bonnie' and his Macbook was named 'Grey'.

I see...” I briefly said.

He opened the door and even pushed me to go inside. Is he really that excited? I crossed arms as he strolled to the driver's seat. He started the engine and sped off the car to the nearest mall, where I supposedly go to buy the cocktail dress. How can I buy it when I'm with him? I was thinking about that when he suddenly poked my arm. I gave him an irritated look.

What's your problem?” I gawked at him irritably.

I think you're the one who has a problem? You can tell it to me...” he said teasingly with obvious concern.

I did not mind talking to him anymore and focused myself on the white lines of the road. I don't want to make him feel that I have supposedly another plan and don't want to go with him. Good thing, he did not bother to talk or distract me with his teasing.

We ate first then I accompany him to a stall of his trusted clothing line were he'll fit his attire for the promenade.

How do I look?” he asked worriedly.

He was perfect. It was a gray tuxedo and pants in lighter shade with blood red tie and hankie. He turned around and did various poses when I'm still amazed on how elegant he looks.

Hey...Yza? How do I look?” he asked again bringing me back to reality.

You look perfect...” I said with eyes still amazed.

I gave him two thumbs up and he smiled back at me. When we went out of the stall he was holding three paper bags. We were walking back to the parking to go home when my gaze landed on the stall that displays the dress that I was going to buy but unfortunately it wasn't there then I saw a lady fitting it. That was a simple blue above the knee dress and now I'm going to say goodbye to it. What should I do? Promenade is tomorrow.

Hey? Are you alright?” Luhan poked my arm again.

Yeah, I'm fine...” my voice trailing off.

I gave him a determined smile after thinking that I can do last minute shopping tomorrow. And if I can't find something to wear that is just right for my budget then I won't attend, I finalized. He dropped me home and I just waved at him. I'm still bothered about the promenade because this will the last and I know I want to attend since last year I didn't.

It was 3:00 in the morning and I can't still sleep but then I forced myself to close my eyes and took a deep sleep. Unfortunately, it was so deep that I was woken by the sound from my phone and the doorbell. I got my phone to answer it while I got up from bed.

Hello?” I sluggishly said.

Yza! Are you inside your house?” Luhan was obviously yelling on the other line.

Yes... Why?” I replied a bit irritated.

Could you open the ing door...” he said and the doorbell rang again.

He's definitely Luhan the stubborn and impatient. I opened it and I was surprised by his flabbergasted face.

What the are you thinking... still sleeping at this hour? It was ing 12:00!” he yelled again.

My jaws dropped when I realized it. I'm really doomed. He had been cussing and uttering bad words from the time I entered the bathroom until I went out my room and ready to go to the mall for the last minute shopping I planned yesterday. And why is he here? Well, a slightly good thing probably he can gave me a ride to the mall.

Luhan just drop on the mall entrance...” I said when were driving to I don't know where.

What are you going to do there?” he raised his brow.

Last minute shopping...” I briefly said.

What?!” he was yelling and cussing again while explaining everything to him.

No way! We will go to our house...” he sternly said and sped off his car.

What the hell is happening? Luhan you're really unbelievable. I was frozen on my seat until the gates of his house opened. We went inside and Luhan started dialing numbers on his phone.

Hello Noona... yes I need your help now... yes just go here in the house... Bye!” he ended the call.

You have a sister?” I asked curiously.

She's my cousin...” he's still serious, maybe still annoyed of my stupidity.

Okay...” I said with a convinced look then busied myself by grazing the textured cover of their couch.

I stared at my feet. What should I do? Why on earth this is happening when I really want to go to prom? My hand grazed on the couch cover hastily, I'm getting agitated.

Hey war-freak... don't blame the couch for your stupidity...” he lazily said and messed his hair dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at him. He raised his eyebrow and lightly twitched his lips. I think he's getting more annoyed. I stuck my tongue at him and I noticed his face darkened. He stood up suddenly and approached me. Oh-oh... I'm dead. He trapped me between his arms making me dug my head on the headrest of the sofa.

Oh my god! What the hell Luhan? I didn't know your eyes were really beautiful slash alluring at a close distance. And my heart.... my heart, it is beating faster than usual. Is he going to kiss me? I closed my eyes in anticipation but opened it immediately when his cheek touched mine. Then suddenly, a scream filled the whole living room when he blew air inside my ear.

What the hell?!” I yelled at him.

I grabbed his collar harshly with my closed fist dying to meet his cheek. He was chuckling madly as if he's holding his dear life while his hands were held up in surrender.

Wait a minute war-freak girl... be careful of that hand... remember it's prom... you wouldn't want to have your final dance with a bruised guy...” he cheekily said with grin plastered on his face.

A blush crept on my cheeks making me loose my grip. This man have a sweet face, sweet voice and sweet words.

Well sorry for that, but I think I cannot have a final dance or even a first dance at all... thanks to my stupidity” My shoulders fell down as I realize the possibility of being absent to my last prom.

Don't worry... I have it under control... You know I'm desperately aiming for Prom King this year and I can't do that with the absence of my Prom Queen” he winked at me and patted my head.

Oh man! It is Earth calling Yza again as I froze on my position with my cheeks flushing red. If this will happen forever, can I be stupid forever? 


 

Hello everyone ^^ Another update

Thank you so much again for reading and subscribing^^

Love lots forever...Please leave comments they are very welcome ^^