Thoughtless Move

He and She

I bowed my head for a good ten minutes as I wait the blush on my cheeks to abate. My eyelids were shut close as my heartbeat go on and off more like racing and moderating. I can't hear anything except my thoughts screaming 'What the hell!', 'Oh my god' and 'Sh*t' simultaneously.

A gentle shake brought me back to my proper thinking. I gazed at Luhan who's smiling widely with a beautiful girl beside him. So now... who is this? Is she his new girl?

“Oh Noona... I'm sorry... I think she's still in deep thought about her problems about attending the prom... so we better start fixing it now...” he smiled to the beautiful lady he referred as 'Noona'.

I saw her nod at him. So she's not his new girl, good cause I might let out my war-freak side again even in front of him. But, what are they talking about? And who's this beautiful model-like lady in front of me?

I heard them talking about prom dresses and make-ups that made my forehead crest because of thinking.

“Excuse me? Ahmm... care to tell me anything?” I butted in.

“Oh yeah sorry about that.... This is my cousin JunLee and she will help you fix yourself for the prom...” he introduced her and me to each other.

JunLee extended her hand and I accepted it. Her hands were soft with long fingers. She also has a tall and slim physique like runway models and the same big doe eyes like Luhan. Luhan talked to her for a bit then he accompanied both of us to a room.

I was surprised by the dresses laid on the huge bed and racks of sandals on the carpeted floor. The room was spacious and has a big mirror with incandescent lighting. I looked at Luhan who's grinning from ear to ear and pulled the hem of his sleeve. He raised his brows at me.

“What is this all about?” I asked, my voice trailing off.

“Surprise... as I said I had it under control and now Noona will take care of you... by the way, it's Mom's idea so don't get mad at me...Annyeong!” he chuckled and went out of the room, slamming the door on the process.

“So let's start!” Junlee-unnie said with glee.

I displayed a shocked expression after she said that. I thought she was formal and sophisticated but then she was this bubbly and talky lady, a total opposite of her physical features. She was talking nonstop, she complimented my hair, skin and body structure, which was not to thin and not to broad as she said.

She also spared time asking my personality and I honestly answered her that I have one hell of strong character indeed. With me telling that, I was forced to tell her what image I have in school. She snapped her fingers and beamed after hearing my short story.

“Alright... I know... yes... that's it... I know what should you look like...” she nodded viciously as she stormed to the bed scrutinizing dresses.

I smiled crookedly at her behavior because she seemed younger than me. But I was very amazed that I got along with her easily than I thought.

She stopped then held a blood red strapless dress in front me. It was a cotton thick dress hugging my upper body until half of my thighs and there was a carve on it waist exposing some of my skin. From the half of my thighs downward to my heels was made by translucent satin that flows freely. The translucent satin was designed with roses in darker shade. I went out of the powder room to show her how the dress fitted me.

“Beautiful... Luhan will like it...” then she smiled contented.

After letting that comment, she chose a six-inch high heeled closed shoes with the same color as the designed roses of the dress and then off to hair and make-up. She was really good and very professional as she fix my hair, contour my eyebrows and apply my make-up. My eyes turned obscured with cat-eyed smokey brown eye make-up that made even fiercer by my dark red colored lips. He curled my hair with enough volume that added iness to the dress.

She clapped her hands after putting light brown contact lenses on my eyes. I was also shocked while staring in front of the mirror. I didn't recognize myself at all. I never thought that I could look like this. She glanced on her wristwatch and smiled at me.

“Alright my perfect creation... it's about time...” she nodded and pushed me to go out of the room.

Luhan was sitting comfortably on the sofa while reading a thick novel book. He's wearing his light gray tuxedo and red tie and his hair was fixed messily. He raised his head and parted his lips then smiled after a while. His eyes were alluring as they shine and his lips looks luscious with its natural pink shade.

“y~~~” he whistled.

I was a bit embarrassed on his remark that it made my cheeks heat again. I nearly smacked him on his head as he continued teasing me. When I shot him a death glare, he turned and talked to JunLee-unnie while silently laughing, they even did hi-five.

After a while, more or less 30 minutes before the prom started we left his house. He escorted me to his car in a gentleman manner, by the way, the name of his new Porsche is 'Pooyan'.

My heart was still beating fast as I gazed on his smiling face. He had that smile plastered on his face from the time he saw me wearing this dress until now and I don't no if it's something to be glad about or not. The drive to the venue was silent and all I did was stealing glances at Luhan.

“You know it's not good to stare like that to someone...” he teasingly said as he caught me through his peripheral vision maybe.

“Whatever...” I retorted and averted my gaze to the scene of moving cars outside.

“You look beautiful with all of that...” he paused as he glance at me, accidentally making eye contact with me.

“More beautiful rather...” he rephrased then his focus went back to the road.

As he accelerated the car, I felt that the beat of my heart was increasing its phase. I don't know but recently, this had been happening frequently every time he compliments me, come in contact with me, stare or even just glance at me. I think I need to see a doctor because of this abnormal activities of my heart.

The sudden halt of the car made me stop thinking of insensible things. We're now here at the school's hall, where the prom will take place. The entrance was elegantly set by the third years, so I expected more inside.

Luhan scooted to the passenger seat and open the door for me, very gentleman indeed. He offered his hand and I grasped on it but before I totally stood up and left the car, he tied a rose bracelet on my left hand. I felt my arms were suddenly shaking that it made me held Luhan's arms tightly for no good reason.

 “Don't be nervous... it's okay...” he whispered confidently.

Am I really nervous? But for what? For being with him on this event? Yes I might consider it or it might be the thing that I'm afraid that they will say ill things again like, I should not to be paired with Luhan at any possible reason at all. Yes, I still receive harsh comments like that from some girls in school. It was a very sad scenario when people judge you with things that they not even realize that can hurt you.

“Ready? They will be surprised when they see the war-freak girl turned to someone who can be the subject of any man's desire” he grinned and I just heaved a sigh when the door was opened.

“Oh my god! Is that our school President Lu Han with Yza El Lee?” the female host queried.

“Yes indeed, a very fiery pair, isn't it partner?” the male host replied and ohs were heard from the crowd.

“Yes... they are blazing in red...” the female host retorted.

“Smile for the camera...” the photographer suddenly interrupted.

I gripped on Luhan's sleeve and he sensed my uneasiness. Shortly, I felt one of his arms encircled my waist, pulling me to get closer to him. I saw his lips stretch into a smile and I did too before the light of the camera flashed on us.

Luhan brought me to a table where his friends were sitting. Surprisingly, Sehun and Kai gawked at me intensely that made me bow my head in embarrassment. Luhan tightened his grip on the exposed skin of waist telling me not be so shy.

“War-freak girl?” Sehun absentmindedly raise one of his eyebrow.

My mouth twitched with his unconvinced tone. I closed my fist, warning Sehun that I can punch his face any second. Kai chuckled.

“Definitely, she is the school's war-freak girl...” he gave an assuring smile to Sehun.

“Could you two stop using that rude endearment at least for tonight, can't you realize that she's so beautiful to be addressed like that...” Luhan said displeased.

“Well... she looks different though, more likely I see her as someone who's attending the evening program before the Hunger Games...” Sehun hissed exaggeratedly.

Kai elbowed Sehun's arm and earned a glare from the later. Luhan just bit his cheek containing his annoyance. I pinched his cheek to let him cool down so his night will not be ruined by some sly comments from his friends.

“Why did you do that? It ing hurts...” he whined.

I blankly stared at him as if I'm sending him an SOS signal that he's being irrational. Then for a split second, his mood shifted. He was now beaming as he guided me to sit on the chair. I'm actually quite surprise and a bit scared about how he's acting lately. He's gets annoyed easily and shifts back to his happy-go-lucky side then suddenly becomes sad and excited, worst than bipolarity.

Anyways, going back to the prom, we were now waiting for some drinks when I noticed Sehun gawking at me. As usual to Sehun, he always looks serious and his expression is unreadable, so I did not mind him and just watched the school band play on the stage, though it somehow made feel uneasy.

While watching the school band, my eyes caught a familiar face, the handsome guy with the same sparkling almond eyes and he looks so cool playing the drums. I was staring at that particular person on stage when Kai, Sehun and Luhan cleared their throats.

“Who are you staring at? You didn't even felt the cold drink touching the skin of your arm...” Kai teased then I suddenly got aware of the lemonade drink being shove by Luhan.

“Oh nothing in particular... I just remembered something...” I said chuckling after, then took a sip of my lemonade.

The emcees called the cotillion dancers and the band also stopped playing when my lemonade reached halfway of the glass. The three guys sitting with me on the table was with their partners for the dance so I'm basically with my lemonade. I heaved a sigh watching them sway as the slow  classic music was playing. I then got bored and decided to get some sweets on the buffet table.

After gawking seriously on some sweets, I grabbed some cream puffs and refilled my lemonade. Ouch! I cursed on my thought when someone bumped me slightly shaking the lemonade on my hand and making my dress wet. I searched for someone who might be responsible for it, for my blood was rising up again, then I noticed some members of the band joking around. Then a sudden light bulb, so one of them is the culprit.

I placed my food on the near table and slowly approached them. Someone has to pay for this for one good reason, this is one of Luhan's surprises.

“Excuse me...” they stopped and stared at me with terrified looks on their faces.

“Uh-oh war-freak girl, I smell trouble...” I heard one of them spoke.

 “Who just bumped me?” I narrowed my eyes at them.

But before I could yell at them, someone blocked them from my sight. He slightly bend his knee and I saw him dabbed his hankie on the wet portions of my dress.

“I'm sorry on behalf of them...” he said and raised his head, giving me a genuine smile.

“You are...”

“Park Chanyeol... I guessed we've met before” he cut my words.

I froze for a moment while staring at him. Like the last time encounter in the mall, I'm still struck on how handsome he was, especially his eyes. Why can't I take my eyes of him? It may sound a bit exaggerated but when I stare at him, time suddenly stops and my senses dull aside from my sight.

“Hey, are you alright?” I felt a gentle pat on my shoulder and I nodded for response.

Then I felt my arm being pulled like being snatched away all of a sudden. Then, an arm find its way perfectly snaking around waist and securing my body tightly to his. I know this smell and warmth.

“Do you have problems with my girl?” he said tightening his grip on my waist.

“Luhan... it's alright...”

But then here comes his mood swings again. He let go of me and grabbed Chanyeol's collar roughly. I felt the urge to stop Luhan and calm him down. But then I myself wanted to kill and bury my body underground with my next thoughtless move I did. I pulled him away from Chanyeol and crashed my lips onto him, enjoying the contact all of a sudden.


 

Another update ^^

Thank you again for reading and subscribing ^^

Please leave comments they are very welcome ^^