Worst than Suspension

He and She

 

4th day of suspension...

It was 7:00 in the evening. I was lying on my bed thinking random nonsense things when the doorbell echoed inside the house.

I was alone since my stepmother works in the capital town and my half brother who was younger than me was with her. Well, I was the only one left in this town because I'm suppose to graduate this school year so I did not bother to transfer to be withthem.

I sluggishly walked to the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?!" I was shocked when I saw Luhan in front of the door, seeing him made my heart skip a beat every time.

"Don't give me that face as if you don't want to see me..." he flicked my forehead and handed me two paper bags before he entered.

"Reheat them if you want, I bet you haven't had dinner so I thought it would be nice to visit and join you eat" he said and crouched on the sofa bed.

Visit, is he sure of that? He treats this place like home and he’s always here. Sometimes on weekends when he’s bored inside their mansion, he goes in my apartment to sleep, eat and anything that satisfies him. He even stays over night.

"Aish, spoiled brat..." I said and went to the kitchen.

"What did you say?" he yelled from the living room which was just divided by a thin paper wall.

I did not reply to him and continued to reheat the food in the microwave oven. I heard him opened the television and scanned some channels then turn it off when he doesn't like any show.

While twisting knobs to control the time and temperature of the microwave oven, I was humming one of my favorite songs.

"Nice humming..." he teased having a bite on the apple that I guessed he got from my tea table.

"Is that a compliment?" I raised a brow.

"Probably?" he smiled.

"Speak to yourself..." I turned my back at him and waited for the microwave oven to stop.

Silence. The silence was deafening. Then few seconds later I felt arms circling my waist. I was about to elbow his stomach when he whispered on my ear.

"Thank you so much Yza for all the things you did for me..." he leaned his head comfortably on my shoulder while I was frozen and my heart was racing inside my chest.

Luhan was really fond of skin-ships. I don’t give a damn that he’s doing most of it to me since I considered him as my best-friend. But at this level, we’re just friends.

I even remember the time when he brought me to their huge house, literally it’s huge and I can’t imagine three people and a few helpers living in there. How can they see each other? I don’t know. Anyways, Luhan brought me there because his Mom and Dad were going home and he wants me to meet them. It may sound really special but still we’re just friends.

Yeah! Of course you should be thankful... because of me... you and Yukari got to clear things out and I got suspended” I chuckled and tried to remove his arms from waist and opened the microwave oven.

I carefully put the food in bowls and brought them to the living room table while he was left smirking in the kitchen.

I think you forgot to bring the chopsticks” he said with a teasing smile while walking towards the table.

Yah! Why are you smiling like that? By the way you haven't tel me about what happened in your conversation with Yukari...” he paused for a bit, I think he's thinking.

Ah... Forget about it...I moved on...” he casually said and sat on the vacant space of the sofa.

What did you say? Did you just say that you had move on already?” he is unbelievable.

Sort of... You know I have another girl on my mind right now...” he innocently said twirling few strands of hair on his finger.

What?! So... my suspension and this bruises does not matter at all that easily... Luhan... seriously... You should have said that you move on as fast as this... so that I did bother to pick a fight with Yukari anymore..” I angrily said unintentionally slamming the table.

Alright... Calm down will you...” he calmly said patting my head.

So... What now? Another girl to pick a fight with. I’m not angry that he moved on that easily but thinking that he’s liking another girl again makes my blood terribly boiling. He continued patting my head but it does not make me any calmer, I’m getting annoyed.

I need to let out my anger so I grabbed his hand that currently pats my head and bit it. He yelped and pushed my head to remove his hand from my mouth. When I let go of it, he quickly examined the red bitten part.

Aish... You really are a war-freak... Why did you do that?” he complained displaying an annoyed look.

I shrugged my shoulders to and grabbed a bowl to start eating. He did the same and opened the TV to a random variety show. We had finished our dinner when the idea of asking him about the intriguing topic he just opened crossed my mind.

By the way, Luhan who’s the girl that your saying a while ago?” I asked while bringing the bowls on the kitchen sink.

I eyed him when he did not reply but I saw him grinning. I raised a brow at him.

Ahmm... Let’s have a deal... since you bit my hand and you want me to tell who’s that girl... I think you need to treat me bubble tea first...” he said slightly tilting his head.

I clicked my tongue. I’m arguing with my mind if I’ll accept his deal. He grinned at me, he really knows that I hate spending money unreasonably.

Okay fine... But where on earth can we buy that bubble tea you’re talking about...” I asked while washing the dishes.

I’ll take responsibility for that...” he declared while childishly hopping to the living room.

After washing the dishes, I went to my room to fixed myself and get my wallet. I secured enough money I guess, then went out.

Are we going?” he said and turned off the TV excitedly.

We rode his car to I don’t know where. I dropped my jaw when I saw the place. He’s really unbelievable.

Luhan...do you really need to buy your bubble tea in the mall?” I asked with a hint of disapproval.

There’s a stall here that makes my favorite bubble tea...” he said still with obvious excitement.

We entered the mall and went to the stall he was saying. He ordered a Taro flavored bubble tea and I ordered the famous winter-melon. I never expected that I will spend that much with just two bubble teas, so I was biting my cheeks while drinking it.

We are now walking around the mall while drinking it, it taste good and I'm actually enjoying it. I gazed at him.

Luhan... Are you forgetting something?” I smirked at him.

I stared at him intently while his sipping his drink. I patiently waited for his answer but was disturbed by a sudden bumped on my shoulder.

What the ----” my war-freak instincts were taking over again.

Could you watch where you’re walking? You just bump me ...” a girl I think had the same age as mine said after whipping her long hair.

Luhan pulled the tip of my shirt to probably stopped me from confronting the girl. I eyed him, I can forgive her attitude but not the fact that she called me .

What did you call me?” I replied annoyed.

... Are you deaf?” she retorted then narrowed the space between us.

Ayesha! Could you just stop! You’re not making any sense...” I heard a deep male voice and suddenly the girl was pulled away from me.

I’m sorry about that...” he said with his almond eyes sparkling with sincerity.

I nodded and he smiled displaying his beautiful set of teeth. I was adoring his handsomeness when Luhan pulled my arm towards him, ankling it to his.

It’s okay just tell your girlfriend to fix that attitude of hers... ” he said to the tall guy.

We got to go...” he declared and pulled me to go out.

He hurriedly pulled me to the parking lot and we drove back to my apartment. I dug inside my pockets for the keys and slowly inserted it to the keyhole. When the door opened, Luhan immediately entered and sat on the sofa crossing his arms. I think his on a bad mood.

Luhan?” I poked his arm gently and he turned his gaze on me.

What?” he asked with a hint of irritation on his voice.

You haven’t told me... who is the girl...” I innocently replied.

So... You haven’t forget about that...” he sighed and pouted his lips.

It’s a secret for now...” he said and stood up.

Bye... I’ll call you when I got home...” he said and walk towards the door.

I was frozen on my position with shock plastered on my face. What the hell?! What just happened? He tricked me. No way, he haven’t said who is the girl and most importantly I wasted money... This is obviously worst than suspension.


 

Thank you very much for subscribing and reading ^^