You're the one I want

Your sister

Two weeks passed and Jessica kept on pretending not to see or knew Yuri. The whole school’s seems to have an idol studying wherein in fact, it’s just Yuri who had a makeover sponsored by Jessica. Many boys and girls started to swarm around Yuri, not giving her enough privacy like in the past.

 

She sighs as she entered the cafeteria. After a while, students started to swarm at her. Lucky enough, she had made two more friends during the past week.

 

“Excuse me! Little Ice Princess coming through!!” Krystal shouts from the very back, her hands on her hips and her face giving of a displeased expression.

 

The crowd immediately made way for her. Her walked towards Yuri and grabbed her wrist. “Come on, Unnie. You could join us.” She smiled at the latter.

 

Yuri gladly stood up, following the girl. She let out a relieved sigh when she sat within Krystal’s circle of friends. At least there, she felt normal again. No one is going to bother.

 

“Say, any progress?” Krystal asked.

 

“Nope, she won’t talk to me.” Yuri stick her forehead on the table. “Aigoo~ this .” She mumbles.

 

Krystal sighed and patted Yuri’s back. “She’ll give up in no time, Unnie. Don’t lose hope.”

 

“Is it that bad that she accidentally confessed!?” Yuri whined at the younger Jung.

 

“It’s unnie we are talking about here.” She reminded.

 

“Boo~”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

When Monday came, Yuri tried to approach Jessica about what the girl had said the other day. So much to her annoyance, Jessica kept on ignoring and avoiding her.

 

She kept silent as she walks towards her class room and sat quietly.

 

“Excuse me, I think you’ve got the wrong seat miss. ” A student politely interrupted her.

 

“I’m sure I’m at the right seat Sooyoung.” She told the girl.

 

“How did you know my name?” Sooyoung asked, flabbergasted.

 

“It’s me. Kwon Yuri!”

 

“Seriously miss? I’m not kidding here.” Sooyoung replied, furrowing her eye brows.

 

“Want me to prove it to you?” Yuri challenged.

 

“As if you can.” She scoffed.

 

“You’re dating Lee Sunkyu or commonly known as Lee Sunny, the daughter of the school owner. And you have a major crush on her ever since you transferred here during elementary.” She said in a low voice.

 

“Damn! You are Yuri! Only you could know about that. I swear.” Sooyoung looked really stunned seeing her seat mate who had changed appearance. “You look more attractive on that hair style and clothes.”

 

“Thanks.” She replied as she touched her auburn hair. “Someone helped me in this makeover.”

 

“Who did?” Sooyoung curiously asks. “We need to thank her for making you very good looking.”

 

“Well, we’re not in good terms after awhile.” She scratches the back of her head.

 

“Eh? Who is it?”

 

“It’s Jessica.” She hesitantly answered.

 

“WHATTT!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ” Sooyoung shouted, causing  their classmates to look at them.

 

Within a blink of an eye, students gathered around Yuri, thinking it was new student in their school. Her day would seem to be longer than last time.

 

That  day, Yuri decided to talk to Krystal by the end of classes. And since she definitely didn’t like the idea of getting much attention, she had spent the rest of her breaks at the rooftop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie? Is there anything you need?” Krystal asked her when she arrived at the younger one’s classroom. The room is already empty and Krystal was the only person that was left inside.

 

“Y-yeah, apparently.” She lowered her head to avoid the stare.

 

“Does it have something to do with Jessica-unnie?”

 

She didn’t answered but instead she nodded.

 

“I see. You know unnie, Jessica-unnie didn’t seem to be herself after giving you a makeover.”

 

“Oh, no wonder you seem to recognize me.”

 

“To be honest, no. I just heard from some loud mouth gossipers that you had a new style. But then again, what did happen? I asked that to Jessica-unnie but she didn’t gave me an answer.”

 

“Well, she kinda slipped?”

 

“Slipped? In what way?”

 

“Not literally, but she accidentally blurted out that she likes me after I bugged her for many times.” She said with a wary smile.

 

“How’s that a problem?” She asks raising an eye brow.

 

“It’s a long story.” Yuri chuckles but then a she look at Krystal, she felt like she really needs to tell her the misunderstanding that happened between herself and Jessica.

 

“I’m a good listener.” Krystal smiles and sat back at her seat. She patted the table next to hers, gesturing Yuri to sit also.

 

The tanned girl complied for she, too, really need someone who would listen to her. It’s nod that Sooyoung was a bad listener but rather she was just afraid that Sooyoung would just burst out randomly again and confront Jessica. And she didn’t want that to happen.

 

 “My friendship with her started all because I had a crush on you.”

 

“Wait.” Krystal’s eyes widened. “That. I didn’t know.”

 

“Now you know.” She snickered and continues. “So yeah, I befriended her. We made a deal that I help her in her studies and she helps me in confessing to you. At first, I was just being overly friendly to her and sticks to her every time because she might break the deal. Just then I realize that in case I fall for her why not confess to her right?”

 

“And you did fall for her.” Krystal pointed out.

 

“Yes.. And then, I took her on my secret fortress, a.k.a. tree house. She was the first person I took there other than my brother who helped me build it. Just because she’s someone special for me.”

 

“Ooo, she must be very special. Now I’m jealous.”

 

“Yeah right.” Yuri rolls her eyes. “But she’s too dense to know it.”

 

“Oh, she’s very dense when she’s got feelings for someone.”

 

“What do you mean?” Yuri looks at her.

 

“She must have been liking you  all along that she didn’t even feel that you like her back.”

 

“You mean she just doesn’t know that I like her already and not you?”

 

Krystal nods.

 

“I need to talk to her.” Yuri abruptly stood up from her seat.

 

“You won’t and you can’t.” Krystal stopped her. “She’ll just continue to ignore you. All you need to do is wait till she stops ignoring you.”

 

“Okay, I trust you on this.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“UNNIE!” Krystal shouted against her ear.

 

“W-what?”

 

“Have you been listening?”

 

“No.”

 

“I said there’s an acquaintance party this Saturday and you could take the chance to confess to her.”

 

“Why not?” She smirks as an idea came into her mind.

 

 

___________________

 

 

 

 

“Ready for it?” Krystal asks Yuri.

 

“Should I be nervous or not?” Yuri gulped, fixing her tie. She wore a white sleeved polo and a plain black school girl skirt. And boots added.

 

“Will it make a difference?”

 

“Uh, yes.” Yuri took her acoustic guitar and lyrics paper. “I’m confessing, duh.”

 

“As long as you could confess properly, it doesn’t matter if you’re nervous or not.” She replied as a matter of fact. “Oh, the band is ready.” She added when she looked at the  stage.

 

The main plan was to make Yuri confess to Jessica during the performances on the acquaintance party. Krystal is not suppose to let her sister escape. Of course, Krystal needs another person to help so Sulli helped her.

 

The band, f(x), was originally the band which Krystal and her friends had made. The whole gang agreed to help Yuri that’s why they let her be on the vocals and be the one on the acoustic guitar. Amber would be on the drums. Victoria on the lead guitars. Lastly, Luna on the bass.

 

“Now, to present to you an special number, please welcome... F(X)!!”

 

People cheered out loud. Everyone is excited seeing the performance except for one girl, Jessica. She’s definitely confused on what’s happening. Well who wouldn’t? The main vocals, Krystal, is standing next to her along with the rhythm guitarist, Sulli, on the other side.

 

The two towers grabbed Jessica’s wrist making her cling onto them. So that if she tries to escape, she wouldn’t be able to do so. Jessica didn’t want to hear anything afterwards.

 

“u-uhmm.. h-hi everyone.” The raven haired girl shyly greeted. “Sorry to interrupt the excitement. I know you’re all expecting to see Krystal standing her instead of me bu-”

 

“Gwenchana!” A few shout are heard.

 

“Y-yeah, Thank you.  So continue, I would like to dedicate this song to someone whom I never thought I would fall for. That person, is someone who is the complete opposite of what you could see.” She paused and took a deep breath. “I know you’re right there, and please listen to me this time.”

 

She looked back at her new found friends and gave them a thumbs up. She started strumming on her guitar, feeling the rhythm, with her mind repeating the lyrics on and on inside her brain.

 

Jessie, I know your sister turns everyone on
But you're the one I want
But you're the one I want, yeah

 

Front page magazine
Everybody says that she's the queen
But that's you to me
I just want to let you know that
She likes the flashing lights
I love the way that you like candle light
Stay close by my side
I just want a chance to show that

 

She searched for Jessica in the crowd. Her eyes darted to Krystal after seeing the younger Jung’s vibrant red hair. Her line of sight immediately landed at Jessica and she winked at the girl.


If only you could believe in yourself in the way I believe in you
I-I do (but you're the one I want)
If only you could see all of the beautiful things that I see in you
It's true-oo-oo-oo

Jessie, I know your sister turns everyone on
But, oh, baby, I have no doubt you're the one that I want (ooh-ooh-oo)
You think she's got it all but that don't make her better
You got my heart and that's the only thing that matters
Jessie, I know your sister turns everyone on
But you're the one I want
But you're the one I want, yeah

 

“But I’m the one she wants...” Jessica mumbles mindlessly seeing that Yuri’s eyes never left hers after the tanned girl had spotted her.

 

Fast lanes, limousines
Baby, there can be no guarantees
But if, you're with me, you know I can guarantee yeah
Cause I'm attracted to your passion,
Be yourself, forget the fashion
Just keep that smile on, that you're flashing
You and I deserve to be forever ever lasting

If only you could believe in yourself in the way I believe in you
I-I do (but you're the one I want)
If only you could see all of the beautiful things that I see in you
It's true-oo-oo-oo

Jessie, I know your sister turns everyone on
But, oh, baby, I have no doubt you're the one that I want (ooh-ooh-oo)
You think she's got it all but that don't make her better
You got my heart and that's the only thing that matters
Jessie, I know your sister turns everyone on
But you're the one I want, yeah
But you're the one I want, yeah

 

Krystal looks at her sister who’s face is already in deep red. Seeing this, she smirks and playfully sang the lyrics against her sister’s ear. “Yes, you’re the one she wants~”

 

All you Jessie's,
All you Jessie's
They don't show you love enough (hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo)
All you Jessie's
You should know that you're my diamond in the rough

 

Ever so slowly, Yuri went down the stage, each step seeming to take a decade for Jessica. The crowd made way for the tanned girl who’s walking directly to the older Jung’s direction. At the moment, Yuri felt herself smiling like some kind of idiot. She stops strumming her guitar and handed it to Krystal, which the latter accepts.

 

She paused in singing while looking deeply into Jessica’s eyes. On the other hand, Jessica felt like her heart is going to explode any moment. She wasn’t able to breathe properly, knowing that Yuri’s face is just a few inches from hers.

 

“Would you like to listen to what I will say?” Yuri huskily voiced out her thoughts. After seconds of no response, she sighs inwardly. “Silence means yes to me, Sica.”

 

She took a deep breath before singing the last part which is especially for the girl she likes and loves.

 

“Jessie, I know your sister turns everyone on
But, oh, baby, I have no doubt you're the one that I want (ooh-ooh-oo)
You think she's got it all but that don't make her better
You got my heart and that's the only thing that matters
Jessie, I know your sister turns everyone on
But you're the one I like
But you're the one I love, yeah
(ooh-ooh-oo)”

 

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon, the goddess in my life and the most gorjess girl I have ever met...” She stated, earning chuckles from the band members and of the crowd due to her short cheesy line. “At first, my goal is to make your sister mine. When I approached you, that’s the very first time I felt butterflies on my stomach.. wait.. no.. I felt a stampede. My blood rushed through my veins like an express train when I first saw your smile on our first meeting.”

 

Jessica snaps hearing the words coming out from Yuri. “You mean...”

 

“Yes, I saw it clearly. The small smile plastered on your beautiful face.” She smiles, fixing Jessica’s messy bangs and taking the latter’s hand into hers. “I know I’m starting to like you but I shrugged it off. My feelings are already confirmed when I took you to my fortress, coz’ it only means that you are someone special in my heart. The only one who occupies it is you. If I still like Krystal, I would have courted her immediately after the makeover, but I didn’t. Do you know why?” Yuri asks, releasing her right hand from Jessica’s and used it to tilt the latter’s head by the chin.

 

“Do.. I have to know? ... when I already know the answer.”  Jessica answers confidently.

 

“So? Is it a yes?” Yuri’s smile becomes wider.

 

Jessica shook her head, making Yuri frown. “Why would I say yes when I don’t know the question? Ne, geekyul.” She playfully crossed her arms on her chest, staring at Yuri.

 

“”Well..” Yuri gestures Victoria to give her the microphone which was given to her and kneel down on one knee. “Sooyeon-ah, Jessica, Goddess, Gorjess, Sica-yah, I have many nicknames for you but...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“... would you be the infamous geekyul’s girlfriend and be called as the one and only Sica-baby of hers?”

 

“I thought you’ve forgotten to ask.” Jessica smiles and pulled Yuri by the collar, stopping the tanned girl from shouting because of joy, kissing her fully on the lips.

 

 

 

“WWWOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! MY UNNIE FINALLY GOT A LOVER!!!!” Krystal shouts along with the loud cheering of the crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

Done! Sorry everyone, I really at endings. *bows deeply* I just rushed this chapter so that I could update the other ongoings.

PS: I there's something I could to to repay for the fail ending, tell me. :)

And please comment on your thoughts...