Meeting the geek

Your sister

It all happened during their high school days, when a geek approached a certain ice princess named Jessica Jung.

 

 

 

Jessica walks by the hallways of SM high, gaining stares from people. Her blonde hair stands out amongst the crowd, she can’t help but feel uneasy with their stares. The stares are always insulting to her, making her feel suffocated.

 

“Unnie!” A tall girl called out, making her turn to her. As she turns, she saw the girl who has some of her facial features and cold aura.

 

Jessica sighed, knowing that even if they’re the same, they would always be different. She’s cold and Krystal too. She never smiles in front of others unless it’s her family, if she would smile in front of others it’s always fake. Unlike Krystal who always smiles wherever she is. She dresses plain when at school while Krystal dresses in a stylish way. She’s quite the introvert while Krystal is an extrovert. They would always be opposite poles.  Always be apart from each others level. “I got accepted in the drama club!” She exclaims, hugging her elder sister.

 

“W-well that’s good news Krys.” She awkwardly stated, patting the latter’s back.

 

“Eh? Why you don’t sound happy?” Krystal whined, causing people to smile and giggle at her shameless display of aegyo.

 

“Of course I’m happy!” She patted her sister’s head, even if Krystal is much taller than her now, and forced a smile.

 

Glares were instantly sent to her by Krystal’s admirers but she countered them with her glare in which no one can ever stand against. They gulped as they looked away from the sisters.

 

“I need to go now Krystal. Class would be starting in a few. You need to go to yours too, okay? Bye!” She said and waved at her sister as she ran fast at the hallway.

 

“Bye unnie!” Krystal waved back and giggled at her sister’s sudden action.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

The afternoon class had ended and everyone went back to their homes, others stayed at school for a while, like Jessica who placed her things on her locker. She closed her locker once she finished and headed to the main gate.

 

“Wait!” A husky feminine voice  shouted from behind .

 

Jessica, thinking that it wasn’t her that was being called, continued walking without looking back.

 

“Hey! Jessica-shii!”

 

“What the-!?” She huffed and looked back at the caller of her name. “What?” she looked blankly at the person.

 

“You’re Jung Jessica, right?” The person asked when she is already at a certain proximity. “Krystal Jung’s elder sister.”

 

“What do you want? Go straight to the point.” She replied in monotone. It’s one of Krystal’s admirer. Great. What do I expect?

 

“Hi! I’m Kwon Yuri.” The girl greeted. She wore a faded black loose jeans and a big long sleeved polo which is tucked on her jeans and suspenders above them.

 

Jessica looked through the glasses of the smiling geek and smirked. “You think you can make her like you with your looks right now?”

 

“How did yo- wait. I get it.” Yuri looked at her straight in the eyes. “Can you help me?”

 

“Why should I? I’m not bargaining my sister in exchange of your help.” She said before leaving the girl.

 

Yuri looked stunned by Jessica’s words but she can’t blame the girl like that.  After all, it is the ice princess is the person she is talking about. She only snapped back in reality when she saw Jessica turning around the corner. She ran as fast as she could immediately catching up with the girl.

 

“Hey wait!” Yuri grabbed Jessica’s wrist sending electricity through their bodies. Jessica yanked her wrist from the tanned girl’s grip and stepped back. “I’m not bargaining anything. I just want your help cause I know you are the person who knows her the most.”

 

“How sure?” Jessica crossed her arms on her chest, raising an eyebrow.

 

“I could help you in your studies.” Yuri stated confidently. “I may be a geek but I’m also a nerd. I could teach you if you have some difficulties in your subjects.”

 

“Fine. It’s a deal.” She uncrossed her arms and  extended her hand to the latter. “But I’m telling you, it is my sister’s decision to accept your confession and not mine.”

 

“I’ve already prepared myself in case of rejection.” Yuri nodded as she shook Jessica’s hand.

 

“Good. I’ll see you when I see you.” Jessica waved at Yuri as she walks back to her home.

 

“Do you want me to send you home?” Yuri warily asks, playing on the edges of her suspender.

 

“No need. And by the way, our deal starts tomorrow.” Jessica looks back at Yuri and gave a small smile, a really small one in which someone might think she’s just wearing a straight face. But that didn’t escape Yuri’s eyes even if she’s wearing glasses.

 

Yuri felt herself catching her breath at the sight. “Did she just smiled?” Yuri asked herself and ended up face palming. She felt her blood rushing through her veins and for some reason it seems that it all went up to her face. I’m blushing because of the sister of my crush. Great. “She’s... Beautiful.” She breathed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________

A/N: Hello readers! this is my third ongoing fic but it is a short one that's why I'm doing it now. Anyway, in this story Krystal is just two years younger than Jessica and Jessica is on her senior year and Krystal is still a freshman.