Treehouse and CaringSica

Your sister

 

“Aish, where are we exactly going?” Jessica annoyingly asks Yuri as the tanned girl leads the way.

 

Earlier that day, Yuri and Jessica started their review session for Jessica’s math quiz and Yuri gave Jessica some tips in order to memorize the formulas easily and not to jumble them from one another.

 

Yuri ignored her question and continued walking along the unused forest path. “Yah! My head already hurts from answering the questions you made for me, now you’re going to make my foot hurt!?” Jessica complained and stopped from walking.

 

“Relax, we’re almost there.”  Yuri assured and held Jessica’s wrist. Both girls felt electricity ran through their bodies, a different kind of electricity.

 

Yuri pulls Jessica and resumed on walking. Having no choice and is apparently being dragged by the geek, Jessica sighed as she held her books to her chest tighter with one hand while the other was held on the wrist by Yuri.

 

Jessica was to engrossed on looking at her wrist which is on Yuri’s hold and didn’t notice that the tanned girl had stopped walking. She accidentally bumped at Yuri’s back, startling the girl.

 

“Woah!” Yuri turns and catches Jessica who lost her balance from bumping and almost fell on the ground. “Careful, goddess.”

 

Jessica smacks Yuri’s shoulder and pouts. “Stop calling me goddess.”

 

“Okay, okay.” Yuri answers as she help the girl to stand again. She distanced herself a little from the girl and raised her arms. “We’re here!” She grinned.

 

Jessica looks up seeing a big and tall tree with a house at the near end. “Welcome to Yuri’s Secret Fortress.” She heard Yuri exclaimed.

 

“Let’s go up. I’m sure you would love to see what’s inside.” Yuri smiles and held Jessica’s hand and walked around the tree. There is a staircase located at the back of the big tree. Jessica kept on looking at the side trying to distract herself but her mind always reminds her of her hands which is in Yuri’s firm grip. What’s happening to me?

 

“Jajjang!” Yuri exclaims as she opened the door of the tree house. Jessica felt like she was inside of some kind of camp house with tree branches as decorations. The whole house was big enough for two people to stay in. There is also a mini bookshelf placed beside the single person bed. A wooden table in the middle and drawers on the sides. “It’s beautiful right?” Yuri asks.

 

“H-how did you manage to put these things in here?” Jessica asked out of awe.

 

“My brother and I spent 4 years on making and decorating this tree house. Unfortunately he went to Japan for his job, so I’m the only one who knew this. And now.. you too!”

 

“You’re really showing this to me?”

 

“I already did.” Yuri smiles dragging Jessica on the bed, gesturing her to seat. “Say, wanna study now? We can study here easier and you could concentrate more because of the atmosphere.”

 

“Why not?” Jessica jokes. Guess smiling and joking would be a new hobby for her.

 

 

 

______________________________

 

 

 

“Hey Yuri.” Jessica calls the girl who is leaning at another locker near hers.

 

“Yeah?” Yuri replied, staring at Jessica’s face, unknowingly memorizing every detail of the latter’s face. Her porcelain white skin. Her alluring eyes. Her pointed nose. Yuri’s eyes wandered lower to the girl’s pinkish lips, asking herself what kind of feeling would she have if she could ki-

 

“Kwon ‘geek’ Yuri!” Jessica shouted in front of Yuri’s face. The tanned girl have been staring at her for awhile making her slightly uncomfortable.

 

Yuri gulped when she realized that their faces are just inches away from each other. She abruptly took a step back and accidentally hitting the back of her head with a locker’s handle. “Aish!” She shut her eyes in pain and held the back of her head with both hands and arms blocking her ears.

 

“Yah, be careful.” Jessica worriedly walked near Yuri. She gently removed the latter’s hands and rubbed the part that Yuri accidentally hit.

 

“N-ne.” Yuri weakly answered.

 

“Aigoo, it might cause a bump. Come. Let’s ask for some ice in the cafeteria.” Jessica carefully lead Yuri with her hand supporting the other on the back.

 

When both girls entered the cafeteria, people started murmuring and whispering at one another.

 

“Hey, isn’t that the ice princess?”

 

“What is she doing with a geek? Oh well, they’re both unwanted anyways.”

 

“Eh? Did she hit the girl? Poor kid~”

 

Jessica sighs a she hears more of their judgements not only to her but also to Yuri. Yuri looked warily looked at Jessica and patted her head. “Don’t listen to them.” She smiles. “They don’t know you like I do.”

 

Jessica nodded and placed her down on a seat. “I’ll be back.” She immediately asked for some ice cubes which was given to her and she placed it on the ice bag that she brought with her and then gave it to Yuri.

 

“Where did you get the ice bag?” Yuri asks as she took the bag and placed it on her affected head. “Ow!” She hissed when the coldness made contact with her skin but nevertheless didn’t remove the bag.

 

“I’m suppose to use it for our health subject later but it seems that I’m using it earlier” Jessica replied.

 

“Oh.”

 

“And by the way, I know what type of person that Krys likes.” She added.

 

“Really?” Yuri raises her head. But then again, she didn’t feel excited at all. Maybe because she know that she won’t be able to reach the standards. Yeah, maybe that’s the reason.

 

“Yep. She said she would like someone who’s kind hearted, well-mannered and good looking. ”

 

Yuri nods every time Jessica says a specific characteristic.

 

“You’ll have a hard time on the ‘good looking’ part though.” Jessica snickered at her.

 

“That’s why you’re here to help me!” Yuri whined, accidentally applying more pressure on her bump. “gah!”

 

“Oh, I’ll introduce her to you later. So come over my house okay?” Jessica excitedly announced.

 

“Y-You’re kidding, r-right?” She nervously asked. It’s not the right time for Krystal to know her presence. Definitely not now that she is becoming confused of what she really feels.

 

“Nope!”